2Wild Secrets

89% · 16620 · 11%

Noone
Noone

Wild secrets

Amazing product fast delivery Excellent range of products. Will recommend to everyone. Show details ·  1
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

Love this company!

Great products, fast delivery...love this company! Would def purchase from again! Show details ·  1
Neil
Neil

Awesome

Great product range accurate descriptions fabulous prices very fast shipping on there part (Australia Post ) not great at all, great discounts and free gifts with the more you order (3 free gifts ordering over $200) very discreet packaging.. Handcuffs not so great plastic and very small size would fit my wife but not me Show details ·  1
Nay N.
Nay N.

Quick, Easy and Fast

Placed my Order on a Thursday and with in 3 business working days my parcel was at my door in discreet padded packaging. Everything I ordered worked and was exactly as the pictures showed so no complaints at all, I will definitely be buying from Wild Secrets again. Show details ·  1
Luke S.
Luke S.3 posts
  Fair Incentive

This is great. Looking forward to enjoying it solo or with company (hot emoji)

Feels real and makes me hard thinking about using it. Show details ·  1
grace
graceSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Really good quality and sizing

Absolutely love the cute little plug I got, It’s a perfect starter and is pretty solid. Cant wait to shove it in there! (Oh and they gave me a condom and lubricant for free?? fck yeah) Show reply
Phill B.
Phill B.2 posts

GTM222
GTM222AU2 posts

Great pump

Great toy, good price and excellent delivery. Thank you Wild Secrets. Show details ·  1
Bees' Buzz
Bees' Buzz

The Secret Is Out

Discrete packaging and quick shipping. The price was down and the quality was up. I am a regular customer and will certainly come back for more, and thanks to Wild Secrets, so will my wife... Show details ·  1
Shy
ShySouth East Queensland, QLD

Buzzworthy Reviews: A Closer Look at Intimate Gadgets

I purchased a variety of female adult toys, and each one exceeded my expectations. The freebies were a nice bonus. My absolute favorite has to be the Bliss 8.1" Wand Massager, closely followed by the Adam & Eve 7.5" Sunset Dream Dildo. They truly lived up to their promise of delivering joyous moments. These toys have been a fantastic addition to my intimate life and my partner absolutely adores them. I can always count on Wild Secrets for prompt and discreet delivery – my order arrived ahead of schedule. I'm never disappointed!" Show details ·  1

Ordered Adult Toys was exactly what ordered and arrived in 2 days Show reply
Elizabeth
Elizabeth
  Fair Incentive

Fun to try a different clitoral toy

It’s ergonomic shape and gorgeous colour convinced me this toy would be perfect fun. Unfortunately the sound level is less than ideal if you’d prefer to be more discrete. It’s different to other suction clitoral toys that I’ve used. I’m still undecided if it’s as good as the Satisfyer. I guess I’ll have to practice more! Show details
Carly
Carly

Great

Would highly recommend, great customer service as well as speedy delivery. Show details ·  1
Alex
Alex

OMG where have you been

Omg where has this been my life and why didn’t I find it sooner solo sessions will never be the same Show details ·  1
Still waiting
Still waiting3 posts

2 weeks and still waiting

Easy online ordering… that’s about it. Two and a half weeks later, still waiting. Woeful
Int nomad
Int nomad

Better than advertised

Wow, took my partners breath away. Absolutely wonderful. We had a great time. Thankyoy for putting some sparkle my way... Show details ·  1

Daetus A.
Daetus A.
  Fair Incentive

Great sales and prompt delivery

I brought 2 products on sale. Delivery was very prompt and VERY discrete.
1 of the products are AMAZING and with it been 70% off I am over the moon with the product.
I felt it worked a little too well.
The other was sub par but it was a cheap item and I wasn't expecting much.
All and all I had a great experience and will be shopping with them again in the future.
Bringing the spice to the bed room is no longer a dream. Show details ·  1
Saveta B.
Saveta B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC7 posts

The OG for every Women

Wild Secrets sell the most amazing and beautiful experience when it comes to a Womens satisfying needs. I purchased the Womeniser premium and no fault from Wild Secrets the item was faulty, Jordyn took my call and immediately arranged for a replacement.
Within no time I was back to satisfaction and the climax are spot on.
Fast and efficient what can I say its Wild Secrets Show details ·  1
Marc C.
Marc C.Great Southern, WA

Renegade intensity rings

Looks good lots of stretch work very well shipping was extremely quick. Show details ·  1
Tyra
Tyra
  Fair Incentive

Best money I have ever spent!

The product description was very accurate. I love the product I purchased and highly recommend this website! free, fast and discrete shipping! Best place to go to spice up your life! Show details ·  1
Natasha
Natasha

Delivery was super fast

Very happy, fast delivery.
Will definitely by buying again from Wild secrets. Show details ·  1
Keith
KeithFar North Queensland, QLD

Was a lot of fun

Being new to this me and my partner had a lot of new fun together. And will be trying new products from your site. Show details ·  1
ThatGuy
ThatGuy

Amazing toy

Vibration is nice feeling, and the auto suction is amazing almost feels real Show reply
Blade starrett
Blade starrett

Lingerie

All perfect fit amazing and are super comfy and great quality Show details ·  1
Discoveryofmyself
Discoveryofmyself

First time trying toys

First time buying and trying toys as this was not permitted during my marriage. Honestly, I was nervous but this was a, well, stimulating experience. Will certainly be purchasing through them again. Show details ·  1
Travis Figg
Travis Figg2 posts

Perfect device

Great device for when your alone and are okay with a mess, had great night with it. Fun product. Show details ·  1

Dangeroanda24
Dangeroanda24
  Fair Incentive

This is absolutely amazing, honestly couldn’t live without it

This has changed my s*x life for the better and I’m in love Show reply
Seductivexox
SeductivexoxGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Discreet package order and generous

Fist time shopping with Wildsecret online. I’m very impressed the items I bought compared to other online stores this is much cheaper and on top of it all they gave $20 off code for first time buyer and when the items arrived you couldn’t tell where it’s from which is great! It arrive in a blacked out bubble envelope. The items had no damage looks brand new even the packaging which is rare when going through transit . In the package I received another coupon code 20% off! I’m excited to use it! Thankyou I’m very happy with my order it arrived so quick! Show details ·  1
Nikki
NikkiLaunceston, TAS

Amazing fun.. We love them

Love both new toys they are both amazing fun.. Exactly what the description said they would be and more x Show details ·  1
Pomare
PomarePerth, WA

Swing :)

In love with him even more so now! Thank you sooooo much Show details ·  1
Rachael
RachaelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Holy sh*t

Haven't fully tested yet, but the intensity of the lowest vibration is crazy good. This is the fist intentional buy of one of these, the first i got in a blind box, worked ok but cheep. The lowest of this egg is more than the highest of the old one. Show details ·  1
JON
JON

Perfect Product

This is my first product bought from here. I love the product. Packing is awesome and very Quick delivery. Thanks Show reply
Anon
Anon

Love the products

Very fast , professional, had product within a couple of days and very descreet Show details ·  1
myagmarzul o.
myagmarzul o.

Amazing

Its very fast shipping and i really liked my kegel balls Show details ·  1
Tara
TaraWide Bay-Burnett, QLD2 posts

Amazing

Very fast shipping
Great quality an taste if you know what I mean Show reply
Jasper freeman
Jasper freeman

Wevibe

Best toy for couples, definitely worth trying out will take your relationship to the next level Show details ·  1

Shay
ShayThe Mallee, VIC
  Fair Incentive Verified

One of my favourite shops ❤️

Highly Recommend! I've made multiple purchases from Wild Secrets, each time with ease. Satisfyer is an amazing brand, and their products are top shelf.
So many incentives and discounts, which is fantastic for someone who loves reliable products. Show details ·  1
Montanna Cheyanne
Montanna CheyannePerth, WA
  Fair Incentive

Spicing up after having children

Adding an extra spice to our relationship and finding new kinks and pleasure Show reply
James
James

First time flogger

Omg this is amazing it’s brought so much more excitement and kinky was to our bedroom time. A must purchase for anyone looking to expand there connection in the bedroom Show details ·  1
Trevvv24
Trevvv24Gippsland, VIC

Cannot fault a thing!

Very competitive pricing on all products. Easy to deal with as nothing has gone wrong on the multiple times I’ve bought from them. Everything is true about what they advertise down to the postage arrival days. Plus with their packaging no one will ever know what’s inside or where it’s came from! Highly recommend and will use again for sure Show details ·  1

Extra Information