2Wild Secrets

89% · 16820 · 11%

DannBam
DannBam

BEST BED BUDDY 4 BOTH

Thank you WS, excellent service, fast discreet delivery and I am absolutely in pleasureville with my new toy... sorry, OUR new toy. Satisfaction all round. Wild Secrets u have pleased me, sorry, US once again.Thank You
Miss bingles
Miss bingles

Best Toy Range !!!

Spice up your intimate life, trust me boys your girl will be thanking you not in one hole but two if your lucky ;) Satisfier pro for your girls [Word Removed] OMG !!! Do it ....
NMP
NMP

Collection Cumplete!

Ive recently separated and needed something to rock my world.
I've got a simple but sweet collection and WildSecrets is always my first stop shop.
Great prices, products and easy to use website.
Say Khor
Say KhorGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lovely lingerie and cannot live without it!!!

Nice sexy softness lingerie worth even dollars spend. Excellent quality beyond works to say and my partner love it. Dream of me every day.
Anon
AnonHobart, TAS

Satisfyer pro more like satisfyer pleaser

This is the best thing you’ll ever purchase in your life! No regrets! You won’t need anything else everrrr! Do yourself a favour!
Krystien
Krystien

Work and Pleasure

They say don’t mix work with pleasure but the LeLo kegel balls are the fine exception! Now I can say I work out..
Yassypea
YassypeaHunter Region, NSW

Can’t wait to try it!!

can’t wait to use this, got two to double the pleasure, so excited. Wild secrets never disappoint, always fast delivery!
Lisa
Lisa

Scam brand

They will not issue refunds for your item so make sure you’re happy to lose this money when your purchase on their site. Bad experience shopping with this brand and will never return.
Rachel
RachelMid North Coast, NSW

Absolutely love!!

I purchased the Satisfyer hot lover vibrator, hands down the best quality! Loved purchasing from this website. My package was delivered in 4 days and was extremely discrete with their packaging. I loved that they give you a $20 off card for Satisfyer products. Will definitely be purchasing from this website again.
anthony
anthony2 posts

Fantastic items

Purchased garter, thigh highs and lingerie for my wife's birthday. The products were of high quality and size was spot on although it was a bit difficult to find out if the size was correct. Both my wife and myself loved using them.
Aisha
Aisha

Amazing!!

Cheapest I’ve ever seen this body wand so just had to buy it and even send me a $20 off card for satisfyer products live this website definitely buying again xx
Maree
Maree

Very happy

Product arrived within 3 days, perfect condition and already had charge, staff were very helpful when I contacted confused about how it worked
Kerrie
KerriePerth, WA

Perfect!!

The products are exactly what I ordered.
The speed and pleasure is amazing.
I could not be happy with my products
And it was delivered in a timely fashion!
Mat
MatPerth, WA

I’m walking sideways

Fast delivery, discrete packaging, fantastic items we can’t get enough of what I purchased. Hours of pleasure, walking sideways from the joy
Ben D.
Ben D.

Your one stop adult shop!

Wife and I have been using Wild Secrets for some 15 years now, they are our go to shop for our little guilty pleasures, Wild Secrets are well priced, discreetly packaged, quick delivery times to Tassie, with great discounts and offers in their emails. Even better with afterpay now!
Marie
Marie

Rabbit

Fast delivery, packaging was damaged but product in good condition looking forward to it being fully charged and purchasing more products
Adult Shops

Find out how Wild Secrets compares to other Adult Shops

NZ customer
NZ customer

Product never arrived, no refund

My order never arrived, they refused a refund. I was home at the time they say it was delivered but no order was delivered. Customer service was not very helpful.
Drew P.
Drew P.

Service exceeds expectations ! ! !

I realised I had managed to miss a gift selection on my order as I was re-reading the order confirmation email...
I called and the amazing Jordan soothed my furrowed brow & snappy words.
"I can't sort that out myself right now, but let me put you on hold while I talk to someone who can..."

Less than 5 minutes later, all sorted, order packed, and the package arrived very promptly 2 days later.

Bravo everyone, take a bow... On-line shopping as it should always be, but seldom is.

JSmitty
JSmitty

Great price, Great servicd

As always, products were delivered on time and at the best possible price. Wild Secrets have a great range and are always my first choice.
Lucy W.
Lucy W.

Exactly as expected - Not sure why its rating so low?

I've ordered from this site multiple times, lots of toys keep the last 2yrs and never had an issue.
The products are what they should be and prices are good when they have sales on.
Dave
DaveGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC8 posts

cheap and nasty novelty grade products

I'm sure there's some decent stuff on there, but there's also some garbage that I'd never buy if I saw it in real life. Real $2 shop quality. They say the satisfaction of the product is subjective to each individual to weasel around giving a refund, despite the products not fulfilling their base function. Disappointing experience.
Scott R
Scott R8 posts

Would give zero stars if could

Worst place ever ordered Monday night should of be posted Tuesday express post, Thursday afternoon still yet to be posted, won’t give me a refund, will never buy from them again
Michael
Michael

Worst customer support ever take your money and then want nothing to do with you

Because company has the worst customer service order for them take your money and no products come im in Sydney 14 business days still no delivery .
There delivery says 2 to 7 business day

It was send from Melbourne not Antarctica.

Lady on phone laughed at me and would not help what so ever to me that my delivery was at depot just have to wait i asked to speak to a manager apparently all manager are not contactable
Pick your stuff up from a local shop if you actually want it .

Stay away.

Regards Michael

kellie M.
kellie M.4 posts

Never again

Do not try to help customers or work with them. Additionally, they are simply rude. As a SW I highly recommend buying somewhere else, if any errors or mistakes happen, they will not assist you. Absolutely terrible customer service. They do not try to help customers or work with them. Additionally, they are simply rude. As a I highly recommend buying somewhere else.
Helle
HelleSydney Surrounds, NSW12 posts

Vibrators beads

3rd set they break after 3 weeks plenty batteries though i can't use the button jams and no vibration at all hopeless hopefully someone make better one. I really like idea real turn on when worming how about improved softer agile beads.

Stace
StaceNorth Queensland, QLD2 posts

I don't know about others but I've never had an issue yet

There was one time I bought a cheap item which was faulty, but other than that I've literally had great quality for great prices every time. So thank you, I'll keep buying from there. It's my regular stop.

Adult Shops

Find out how Wild Secrets compares to other Adult Shops

Suckwildsecret
Suckwildsecret

Totally fake product

They are selling fake product but real box. And they won't replace or refund, be careful and dodge this site. I am so unhappy about them. Never trust them and google search.

Mitch
Mitch

Scam company

Bought $200 worth of products and never received anything. Their correspondence over the issue has been vague as if they want me to just give up. Daylight robbery at www.wildsecrets.com.au

blownout
blownoutGippsland, VIC16 posts

give this online store a BIG Pass

Sends faulty item clearly visible without even removing from packaging thus costing buyer return postage to get replacement and no compensation offered, my product finished up costing me almost as much in postage as it did for the item. leaving me no very happy

Extra Information