2.6

SarahGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
Robyn PK B
Robyn PK BSydney, NSW4 posts

Bad payer to suppliers

Did some work for this company, six months ago, and we are still waiting for the money. Numerous phone calls to the accounts person to be told they are not available. Never return phone calls.
Joanne H.
Joanne H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Willow dumps excess soil on neighbours property & lies about doing such action

Willow gutted property in Millgrove. Digging retaining walls. Dumping dirt on nextdoor neighbour's naturestrip and lying to relevent
bureaucrats. Aggressive demeanour when reported to authorities. Bully who needs to loose his licence for littering and being and creating a nuisance. Would prefer to give 0 stars. Will not receive my custom.
Angela
Angela

Dodgy

This company wants to
1. Get in your home to quote the job
2. Explain the problem is far more complicated and serious than it seems
3. Quote you at least 500% higher than a normal price to fix the problem
4. Hope you’re either
a) Desperate enough to fix the problem
b) Ignorant enough to believe this is the normal price
c) Go with them because of the ‘call out fee’ (which btw was never explained to me when I booked the site visit)

Please skip these crooks.

JaneD
JaneDGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Shonky plumber business

Sunday hot water emergency. Only $79 call out, should have been a red flag. Of course can’t fix it and provide high quotes for basic parts. For example a simple google search I found the part for $10, they quoted $450. Should have gone true local. Won’t make that mistake again.
jkmaeda
jkmaedaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Untrustworthy company

Willow and Co. Plumbing has charged us $3000 to unblock the sewer line with tree roots, and changed the pipes to PVC, months later the ground collapse, and they came to fix it. Weeks later all pipes are blocked again, we could not cook, clean the dishes, bath our son - the plumber nicely unblocked the pipe again, but they asked for $15500 to fix the sewer line again, charged us to dig and cover a hole in the ground again, to then change the pipes because the roots are in a different spot - the roots grew up differently to a slightly different direction, close to where they "fixed" it before.
Rates and Fees
sandeep s.
sandeep s.

Flushing done by willow plumbing, started leaking within two months

They did the flushing on my leaking room, took $2000 off us and started leaking in two months again. I tried contacting but does not respond. Worst company. Sandeep Reservoir
Donald
DonaldVictoria
Fathima
Fathima

Worst plumbing service ever

Terrible service and ripoff. Don’t waste your time and money on them. They charged $600 to put a camera down the lines and to unblock, but they couldn’t clear the block, still charged $600 and just fixed a small part of the line and charged $3200. Four months later, the same problem occurred and they’re charging $7,400 to dig a bit deeper and to replace just 2 metres of the line. A big ripoff. Don’t ever go to them.
Noelene
NoeleneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Misleading advertising

The website states Blocked Drains Cleared from $88.
There is no $88 option was told it would cost $289 the plumber put down Mo FLo took about 15min.
If the 15min option without any manual labor can cost this much be very careful about calling these guys
I questioned the plumber who was very nice and he said that was the price and he did not set the price.
I had very little option but to pay as I was desperate to get the shower operational again.
ilyas j.
ilyas j.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst, money mongers and inexperienced plumber

Booked in for a toilet drain blockage, told him before he start the work, I did lots of plunging no luck..
He saw and said ok its a blocked need to use jet pressure, it’ll cos $197 but he only did plunges with big hand pump, and later said it blocked in pipes need to use jet pipes and camera which’ll cost $450. And still charged me for plunging $197.
Left me no option by explaining once he start the process of jet pressure & still didn’t worked then have or dig a hole at the backyard and quoted me $4500. Job is undone.
And gone, still was proud handed me the card saying call us once you decided.
Average Reviewer
Average ReviewerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Expensive and didnt do the job

Had a block drain. Came and said it will cost $350 to use the camera machine. Used the machine but couldn't unblock it. Said will need to come back with the drain cleaner machine but will cost another $400. Came back and couldn't unblock the drain and said it a broken pipe issue. will cost another $6000 to fix.
End up not a broken pipe issue.

Cut holes in the wall and pipe and walked away without fixing.

Company is just out there to get money.

James C.
James C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC8 posts

Leon
Leon

Susan
SusanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dishonest and unprofessional

Called out to unblock a pipe. Was advised it would cost $250. The plumber stated he needed to use a camera and some other machinery an an additional cost of $600. Total $850. Advised he would also give me a thorough report with photos I could take to the builders as my house is still covered by builders warranty. Unblocked the pipe, received a one line report with no photos and he damaged a toilet that still stinks of sewage and we will have to get another plumbing company out to fix. Owner has ignored all calls. Beware and do not use.