Winc Online store

Winc Online store

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)

Michelle

Shocking service never again.

Extremely disappointed with winc, ordered my daughters book pack on the 31/12/19 to be promised delivery before the start of the term, have received nothing and we are only a few days from the start of school. Tried calling multiple times to find out the status of my order to be told it’s still processing and a few items are not one stock, do you think you could send what you have so she atleast has majority of her things?? Next time I will be go elsewhere I might get what I have paid for next time. Hopeless service with minimal help tracing orders.

Winc A.Winc

Hi Michelle - we'll message you now to get your order number to sort this out for you.

Michelle

That would be great thanks

jul r

jul rGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Shocking service. Don't waste your time using!

School book orders take a long time and orders are never complete. There's always books that go on back order, so your kids start the school term without all their text books. It's very hard to speak to anyone on the phone as you usually wait well over 30 minutes and get disconnected. So many parents from our school are complaining and haven't received the books when they were told they would. I will never use again. Theres other better alternatives

Winc A.Winc

Sorry to hear about this and sorry about the delay you are experiencing on the phone. Will message you now to get you order number so we can look into your remaining delivery.

Do Not Use.

I will never use this service again. Items for two students delivered over 7 different packages, on 6 different days over a three week period. Item come damaged or used by Winc staff. Save yourself the time, money and hassle and buy from a store yourself. One small item would be delivered in a massive box. Packaging is such poor quality it was damaged and broken open with items missing. Those replacement items will not be delivered in time for the start of school. Both reams of paper opened as though it was made up of multiple other packs.
Honestly just don’t.

Sarah-jane M.

Sarah-jane M.South East Queensland, QLD

Ordered school supplies over a month ago and still waiting on 90 items to be delivered!

Winc A.Winc

Sorry to hear about this. We'll message you directly for some more information.

Drew

DrewSydney

Terrible

Winc have taken two reasonable companies - Officemax and Staples - and turned them into one disaster. They have no ability to perform Back to School as it was under Officemax.
Recent orders have been:
1. stuck in limbo at the warehouse;
2. under supplied and charged for all items
3. over supplied and charged for all items
4. over supplied and charged for only ordered items
5. left outside prior to delivery

Hi Drew,
We're very sorry about your experience with us this back to school season.
We're going to send you a private message now, if you would be able to share your order number with us, we can help you further.

Kaz

KazSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible delivery service

We ordered stationery online in November 2019 for the school start on 28 January 2020. We are less than 2 weeks from school starting and we have only received 60% of our order. Deliveries are made in dribs and drabs with packaging not protected so items are being received broken. We have to keep a tally on what has been received manually as we are receiving so many items separately.

Officemax was order online and receive 1 box with everything. Winc is order online and receive order over 10 deliveries with bits missing.

Not a happy customer at all.

Winc A.Winc

Hi Kaz - we will message you now to get your order number so we can look into this for you.

Jenny K.

Jenny K.Illawarra, NSW

Shocking customer service

Since office max was taken (or absorbed) into Winc my experience online ordering, customer service, response times, flexibility (everything I used office max for for over 10 years) has gone down the drain. Customer service agent speak to you as if they really dont care what your problem is, shoved from one department to another. I will not use them again.

Winc A.Winc

Hi Jenny. Apologies for your experience with us. It would be really helpful to gain a bit more insight to the issues you have been experiencing so that we can pass the feedback on. We will message you directly now, hope to hear back from you soon.

Stacey

StaceySouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst customer service - hard to contact, orders totally wrong!

Can not believe a company can get a simple book order so wrong. Have received order with items missing, tried to follow up multiple times, then receive another box with what i was hoping would contain my missing items only to find 9 items in the box that aren't even from my order! Now been on hold and disconnected several times totally wasting my valuable time and still no closer to finalising the kids books! Never again!

Winc A.Winc

Hi Stacey, We are very sorry about the issues you have experienced. We will send you a message now, if you don't mind sharing your order number, we can look into this further.

Followed up delivery or lack there of only to be told magically I had signed for it without knowing

Winc A.Winc

Penny - we're sorry to hear this. We'll contact you directly to get your order number to sort this out ASAP.

ben b.

ben b.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

price increase & quality deterioration

As a Motel operator I have been the customer of Winc (formerly Corporate express, Staples) for the last 20 years.The quality of most of their products have deteriorated from very good to terrible within the last 3 years. I have spoken to different customer service Managers within the last 3 years with no improvement in the quality of their products.their Price increase does not match quality.Please keep away from their products.

Mish

MishGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

monkeys would do a better job

shocking shocking service
payed $300 for my daughter's books
recieved it. Box was ripped no extra packing
books dirty and marked and full of stickers which I could not take off with out ripping book
not to mention missing a book
then I rang complanded and waited over 2 hours for a call back with a ref number I called and she said she went to lunch and forgot
I 're ordered books came missing 2 and still thst one from before . so incompetent
monkeys could do a better job .. really zero stars

Winc A.Winc

Mish - we will message you directly to get some more information to find out what wrong here to A) ensure the feedback gets passed on, and B) to make sure you have what you need.

Kev

KevPerth, WA

Run, run far, run fast...

Winc A.Winc

Kev - we are very sorry about this experience. We will message you now to get some more information.

Winc A.Winc

Apologies again for the delays. Orders have now been delivered. Thank you for alerting us to the difficulties in getting through on the phone. This is being addressed by our phone technician and all other feedback has been passed on.

Shockingly Slow Service

We were originally part of Office Max and our account was carried over as part of the WINC merger. It has been an absolute nightmare - no communication, the slowest service. Six days waiting for photocopy paper for the office and they have no idea when it will arrive. The staff at the end of the phone must be demoralised by all the complaints. Honesty - if you need office supplies (fast) - go elsewhere.

Winc A.Winc

Sorry to hear about your experience. Will message you to ask for your order number to investigate further.

Winc A.Winc

Thanks for your patience. Paper delivered and feedback passed on.

Darren F

Darren FSydney, NSW

Go to Officeworks or anywhere else

We had an account with them so i was told to use them . I ordered 3 time and each order was either late (more than 3 days) not delivered in full or charged at the wrong contract price. I tried to call them to sort it out but their call centre is more useless. Terrible company to deal with and they don't care about their customers use someone else, anyone!

Winc A.Winc

Hi Darren F - we're sorry to hear about this bad experience. We will message you for more information in order to sort this.

Paul Mahagan

Paul Mahagan

Ordering & follow up very poor

Order several items of furniture and was told 7 - 10 days delivery.
One chair was delivered within that time and all other items are still not delivered nearly 2 months on.
I have rang and filled on line enquiry and no one has contacted me.
When I ring they cant tell me when I can expect the furniture or even where it currently is!
Very disappointed with their service and will not be using them again.

Winc A.Winc

Sincerest apologies Paul. These items have now been delivered after some unintended delays in our WA warehouse and an interstate transfer.

KYOGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Still waiting and waiting

I ordered my item online and waited for 2 weeks while the tracking only showed 'Processed' and didn't change for the entire time.
I called the customer service and they decided to make a re-supply for this missing order.
10 business days after this 're-supply' - still the same, the tracking only shows 'Processed' and no further news.
I spoke to a customer service again and she was going to check with the warehouse and get back to me.
There has been no email or call from anyone. I sent an email to follow up but no reply.
Is it so hard to ship an item or keep your customer updated? You've taken money from customer's account - so not supplying items without explanation is like a theft.

Winc A.Winc

KYO - please direct message us your order number and we'll look into this for you. Sorry to hear this has happened to you.

KYO

Problem was rectified by a refund in a short period of time

Jess

JessPerth, WA

Absolutely Shocking

Winc A.Winc

I'm very sorry to hear about this experience Jess. We will direct message you now to obtain your order number so we can rectify this.

AOFBrisbane

Winc is an absolutely shocking company to deal with..!!!

Winc A.Winc

Hi there - very sorry to hear about this. We have direct messaged you to ask for your order number to help sort this out. We look forward to hearing from you.

susie63

susie63Palmerston, NT

Still waiting!

Ordered kids left handed scissors, not expensive, but 14 days later I still don’t have them. I am in Australia not the other side of the world. Might give ACCC a call.

Winc A.Winc

Very sorry to hear this. Will message you to get your order number so we can sort this out ASAP.

Manoon

ManoonSydney, NSW

Great experience

I was skeptical at first after reading all the comments here but in the end I thought I would give this company a try. I placed an order on Tuesday afternoon with estimate delivery for Wednesday since I live in Sydney metro area. The products arrived exactly as I ordered on Wednesday. I don't usually write a review (only when the expereince either really bad or really good) so for me, it was a great experience dealing with this company.

Winc A.Winc

Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback. We're glad to hear it!