WinConnect

• Rates and Fees

bspec
bspecSydney, NSW

rip off

never in our life have we paid over $400 a month for a family of 3 in a 2 bedroom but winnconnect says meter is 100% correct.
we run a full time bussiness with lights,pumps heaters running 24/7 and still pay less.
please stay away from these thieves.

Ruiqi F.
Ruiqi F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The worst electricity company

first, they don't have a customer dashboard. I can't see anything about my usage until I got a bill in email. There's not even a payment system that you can just do it online. $40 for connection fee and another $40 for disconnection fee, very dodgy. Electricity is at least 30% more expensive than previous companies I used. What's the worst, I have to use win connect, there's no other choices since they're the only provider for my building. WORST EVER!!!!

LynnyC
LynnyCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Joanne was a true professional

Electricity, process took 5 minutes, I am due to arrive in Melbourne via Brisbane on Monday to take a up a national role. Joanne was kind enough to assist in setting up my electricity and hot water for my apartment in the Melbourne Grand.. Thanks again..

Thomas B.
Thomas B.South East Queensland, QLD

Simple and effective

I have purchased a townhouse in a complex where WinConnect manages the embedded network. I spoke with Joanne on the phone today and had my energy connection set up, back-dated to my purchase date so as to alleviate emergency connection fees and told about all my options and offers available. Extremely good customer service experience, I can recommend them based on that alone.

Reap off company

They are too costly prob works in favor if strata but renters suffers I moved in 6 months I paid $900 and my other electricity provider in a different location 6 months costed about $600 I have to take it up with obudsman as it looks fraud.

ApoloAmoram
ApoloAmoramMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect customer service from Joanne

Joanne assisted me with everything and was very helpful- highlight/best part of the company for sure. The Winconnect website is absolutely terrible and seems to be stuck in the 80's.

Start now

Clarify the terms and setup things effectively

I'm not familiar on how things work but Elly helped to clarify things and line up the electricity and hot water within a single call which was around 20 minutes.

ServicesElectricity

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

They are charging us for AIR?!

Unhappy Customer
Unhappy CustomerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

winconnect

This company is stuck in 90s Really poor website where you can't access no online account details, bills or do anything self-service. Charged daily fees to just have the power on - they are the worst I asked to not be connected with them as I been with Ergon energy for 10+ years but I was advised I couldn’t I am moving out of where I live as I hate them that much - don’t use, hope they go down the toilet

Find out how WinConnect compares to other Energy Providers

Worst provider I've ever been with!

This company is stuck in 1990. Really poor website where you can't access any of your account details, bills or do anything self-service. Charged a $35 fee for moving out. WHAT A JOKE!!

Rates and Fees

Alex
Alex

Awesome Customer Service

Elly was very polite ,helpful and Patient with my enquiry.she provided excellent service .
She explained all thing clearly .she was experienced with good customer service skills. I am really happy to be Winconnect customer.

The world to be full of Joannes.

I dealt with Joanne, a representation of your company. She went above and beyond her call of duty. The customer relationship skills she displayed were to the highest degree and I was blessed to have her deal with my matter. The simple procedures she explained, the slow and clear steps she took me through made my day. To a pensioner like me, she made me happy knowing there are people like Joanne who displayed a caring, kind, considerate and patience nature to someone who needed assistance. She is an asset to your company. God bless her soul.

Kiniviliame Koroibulileka

Quick Response

Ellie was quick on acting on my moving out cancellation request.
She went through the steps necessary for cancelling and confirmed my request so to make sure we were on the same page.

Helpdesk guru

When I paid my latest electricity bill I overpaid it by putting the decimal point in the wrong place!
When I discovered the problem I rang the accounts helpdesk to seek a refund of the overpayment.
Matt explained in plain terms how the overpayment would be returned and made follow up emails during the process until completed. Thanks Matt

Yong C.
Yong C.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Connected with electricity, gas and hot water, set up was simple and easy, clear information. Really helpful.time period for connection is 12 months.
Never used this company before, see how we go.

Yann
Yann

Great customer service

Move out and in (connect) done in few mins. Simple and efficient with nice CSR. 1 service to fit all. Spoke to Joanne, and she was very helpful and pleasant.

Sid
SidSydney, NSW

Poor and expensive services

Been only with them for 3 months. We already spend our yearly bill budgets for electricity and gas. Way expensive than other providers. In fact that we can not change service provider.
The customer service do not have enough knowledge to answer questions.

ServicesElectricity and Gas
Atefeh
AtefehSydney, NSW

Good customer service

I called WinConnect company a few days ago and talked to Ms. Elly, she is very respectful and she guided me very well and I am very satisfied with working with WinConnect, they have very good customer service and they are responsible.

ServicesElectricity and Gas

Great customer service

Spoke to Kayla from Custom Service, and despite the fact I am moving out to another city, she was very kind and gave me all support I needed in a very short period of time.

Hany A.
Hany A.

Vey helpful costumer service

I had an issue with the connection due to a mistake from the land lord. I called the customer service and Joanne from the team solved the issue immediately. She was very helpful. recommended.

Chris C.
Chris C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

An easy and pleasant experience.

Thanks Matt, an easy, informative, and pleasant experience. I'll be moving into a new apartment and after many months of delayed inspections and settlement dates, it was a relief to be able to hook up electricity and gas in a few pleasant minutes over the phone with Matt.

Hamed
HamedSydney, NSW

Good rates and professional staff

Quickly connected electricity and gas prior to moving in over the phone with no drama. They are really quick response with friendly and professional costumer service. Rates are also competitive.

Elly really nice and professional ~

Really good and nice.work efficiency is still very high, after three years of using their electricity, the price is very good~ Especially Elly really nice and patient. Easy to understand what need to do

Nikki
Nikki

I’m case you haven’t heard about scam…

I’m delighted to share this: The “embedded network” is a brand new way of ripoff when you moved to an apartment where you loose all your options of choosing a normal energy provider like AGL or energy Australia.
Winconnect will charge you the highest rate you’d see in the market, no discount or anything fancy. Simple plan - Just as high as they can charge. Happy days. :D
Their customer support are all well trained to answer questions (without really answering) your 1000 queries. There is no way out, the ombudsman cannot do much due to the natural of the embedded network property.
Ask my feedback? Day time robbery it is!
Wonderfully planned.

SLW
SLWSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

Needed to update some details on my electricity account and set up a direct debit.. Handled quickly and efficiently. Happy with our electricity service so far after being a customer with WinConnect for 6 weeks.

NEW SERVICEFind the right energy provider

Compare, switch and save all in one place

Start Now