2.7

44% · 113142 · 55%

Mr. Yu
Mr. Yu

Clarify the terms and setup things effectively

I'm not familiar on how things work but Elly helped to clarify things and line up the electricity and hot water within a single call which was around 20 minutes.

LIT
LIT3 posts

Unhappy Customer
Unhappy CustomerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

winconnect

This company is stuck in 90s Really poor website where you can't access no online account details, bills or do anything self-service. Charged daily fees to just have the power on - they are the worst I asked to not be connected with them as I been with Ergon energy for 10+ years but I was advised I couldn’t I am moving out of where I live as I hate them that much - don’t use, hope they go down the toilet
Peter Benn
Peter Benn2 posts

Worst provider I've ever been with!

This company is stuck in 1990. Really poor website where you can't access any of your account details, bills or do anything self-service. Charged a $35 fee for moving out. WHAT A JOKE!!
Alex
Alex2 posts

Awesome Customer Service

Elly was very polite ,helpful and Patient with my enquiry.she provided excellent service .
She explained all thing clearly .she was experienced with good customer service skills. I am really happy to be Winconnect customer.

Ken Koroibulileka
Ken Koroibulileka Sydney, NSW

The world to be full of Joannes

I dealt with Joanne, a representation of your company. She went above and beyond her call of duty. The customer relationship skills she displayed were to the highest degree and I was blessed to have her deal with my matter. The simple procedures she explained, the slow and clear steps she took me through made my day. To a pensioner like me, she made me happy knowing there are people like Joanne who displayed a caring, kind, considerate and patience nature to someone who needed assistance. She is an asset to your company. God bless her soul.

Kiniviliame Koroibulileka

Sousa
Sousa

Quick Response

Ellie was quick on acting on my moving out cancellation request.
She went through the steps necessary for cancelling and confirmed my request so to make sure we were on the same page.
Grant
Grant

Helpdesk guru

When I paid my latest electricity bill I overpaid it by putting the decimal point in the wrong place!
When I discovered the problem I rang the accounts helpdesk to seek a refund of the overpayment.
Matt explained in plain terms how the overpayment would be returned and made follow up emails during the process until completed. Thanks Matt
Yong C.
Yong C.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Connected with electricity, gas and hot water, set up was simple and easy, clear information. Really helpful.time period for connection is 12 months.
Never used this company before, see how we go.

Yann
Yann2 posts

Great customer service

Move out and in (connect) done in few mins. Simple and efficient with nice CSR. 1 service to fit all. Spoke to Joanne, and she was very helpful and pleasant.
Sid
SidSydney, NSW4 posts

Poor and expensive services

Been only with them for 3 months. We already spend our yearly bill budgets for electricity and gas. Way expensive than other providers. In fact that we can not change service provider.
The customer service do not have enough knowledge to answer questions.
Atefeh
AtefehSydney, NSW

Good customer service

I called WinConnect company a few days ago and talked to Ms. Elly, she is very respectful and she guided me very well and I am very satisfied with working with WinConnect, they have very good customer service and they are responsible.
Rafael M.
Rafael M.

Great customer service

Spoke to Kayla from Custom Service, and despite the fact I am moving out to another city, she was very kind and gave me all support I needed in a very short period of time.

Hany A.
Hany A.2 posts

Vey helpful costumer service

I had an issue with the connection due to a mistake from the land lord. I called the customer service and Joanne from the team solved the issue immediately. She was very helpful. recommended.
Chris C.
Chris C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC6 posts

An easy and pleasant experience

Thanks Matt, an easy, informative, and pleasant experience. I'll be moving into a new apartment and after many months of delayed inspections and settlement dates, it was a relief to be able to hook up electricity and gas in a few pleasant minutes over the phone with Matt.
Hamed
HamedSydney, NSW

Good rates and professional staff

Quickly connected electricity and gas prior to moving in over the phone with no drama. They are really quick response with friendly and professional costumer service. Rates are also competitive.

Chengyang
Chengyang

Elly really nice and professional ~

Really good and nice.work efficiency is still very high, after three years of using their electricity, the price is very good~ Especially Elly really nice and patient. Easy to understand what need to do
Nikki
Nikki10 posts

I’m case you haven’t heard about scam…

I’m delighted to share this: The “embedded network” is a brand new way of ripoff when you moved to an apartment where you loose all your options of choosing a normal energy provider like AGL or energy Australia.
Winconnect will charge you the highest rate you’d see in the market, no discount or anything fancy. Simple plan - Just as high as they can charge. Happy days. :D
Their customer support are all well trained to answer questions (without really answering) your 1000 queries. There is no way out, the ombudsman cannot do much due to the natural of the embedded network property.
Ask my feedback? Day time robbery it is!
Wonderfully planned.
SLW
SLWSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

Needed to update some details on my electricity account and set up a direct debit.. Handled quickly and efficiently. Happy with our electricity service so far after being a customer with WinConnect for 6 weeks.
jos
josSydney, NSW

rubbish company

one month bill is almost same as three month bill comparing agl which is my previous privider. I had no choice since my new building is embeded network with wimconnect.They only have customer like me with no choice.
parade6010
parade6010Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC24 posts

Ridiculous prices, glad I'm out

I moved into an apartment 2 years ago that was fixed to WinConnect and my power bill went up dramatically. The supply charge was more than I actually spent on power (which is ridiculous, I shouldn't have to pay more for the "privilege" of having power than I'm actually using in said power).

I have just moved out and closed the account and I was charged a disconnection fee. It is absolutely criminal to lock people into a company and then charge for connection and disconnection. WinConnect are money hungry and I would recommend avoiding apartments that are serviced by them at all costs. I'm with Powershop now and much happier with my cheaper power and no connection fee.

Olga N.
Olga N.

Great customer service

I contacted Winconnect about applying a concession rate and while they could not help me ( not their fault) the consultant was helpful and answered all my questions. She was more helpful than my own property manager.
James N
James NGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts

Don’t even bother

12+ hour long power cuts with zero communication to BMs, OCs or tenants. Their call centre is closed on the weekends. In the middle of winter. In the middle of lockdown, where we can’t leave our house anyway. We’re always having power cuts because of their incompetence.
consumer
consumer2 posts

Very Helpful

I bought a new apartment and had problems connecting to the electricity, until I spoke with Elly, who managed to find it even thought the number of the unit had been registered incorrectly, but Elly was very friendly and patient and got the job done.
Lucy
LucySydney, NSW2 posts

Custumer service WINconnect Pty Ltd

Elly Tavakoli assisted me with an issue I have with my account! She was super helpful and supportive, big thanks. Generally I am happy with their service, but the price is a bit high.
Le
LeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

no 0 star rating available!!!!!!!!!!!

win connect is the worst provider. they're lucky they have these contracts with big apartment complex's cause theyd have no customers otherwise! scamming business. also who has no online serivces in 2021. idiots!!!!!!!! i cant wait to leave my apartment to leave!!!

Odin
Odin Sydney, NSW

Bernard Seow
Bernard SeowGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst provider of all time

I am sure there are mistake on reading the meter or they just estimate but I am paying in one month the same amount for water that I was paying in 3 moths. I can't wait to leave this flat so I can stop using this company.
stePerth, WA2 posts
Felicity
FelicityGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC10 posts

coolnamepending
coolnamepending2 posts

Brownie
BrownieSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Excellent response

We received an email relevant to the request for the submission of our on going Queensland government electricity concession.
On the successful completion of the application form and using the email address noted in the correspondence, I unsuccessfully tried to email it to the provided email address enquires@winconnect.com.au 4 attempts... no success.
Rang the provided customer service number and spoke with Caitlin... who fixed the problem without delay, very professional, pleasant mannerism which resulted in a successful submission to her direct customer account.
Thanks Caitlin
John  Show reply
Hatethiscompany
HatethiscompanySydney, NSW

Terrible customer service

I payed my hoter water bill and they put into electricity account !! I called the customer service and just keep giving me attitude with no patient. They keep telling me is my problem and I offer to send the prove of payment. They rejected and said:’ OMG, you just pay the wrong account’. The experience is just ridiculous. I PAYED THE RIGHT ACCOUNT!!
Zheng
Zheng

Excellent locally based service, and competitive rates

I had electricity and hot water connected for my moms apartment. The customer service is wonderful and locally based, so there is no delay. Grrat rates too, especially after rebate.  Show reply
Georgia
Georgia
Sirvan D.
Sirvan D.Sydney, NSW

Amazing customer service

Elly in customer service exceptionally assisted me with retrieving my connection reference number. The connection process took me a short 10 minutes and was straight forward and to the point.
Thanks again

Mark
Mark2 posts

Sanoob
SanoobGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Just NO!

Had really bad experiences, but the final straw for me was sending me invoices with incorrect charges (Incorrect rates and the amount calculated). I'm happy I moved out of my apartment and hope my path never cross again with WinConnect.
Energy watch
Energy watchGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Lose Energy and Money with WinConnect

This energy company are an absolute rip off. They provide electricity but charge hefty fees to move out. Shop around if you want to save money or ever want to move out.

What company charges almost $40 for people to simply move out?

Fake Name
Fake Name7 posts

Poor service and no green credentials

For the last 4 months, I have been trying to switch my Winconnect electricity product to something renewably produced. They have been unable to offer this and I do not believe they have any intention of doing so, perhaps because sustainability is not a priority for them. I have been repeatedly fobbed off with false promises and delaying tactics by their customer support team and will be seeking to switch provider.
WinConnect   DM

NEW SERVICEFind the right energy provider

Compare, switch and save all in one place

Start Now