2.7

44% · 113142 · 55%

Rajatdeep S.
Rajatdeep S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Rip off!! Avoid WinConnect!!

Totally rip off! Since it’s an embedded supplier in the building which means I have to go with them. Called them on Friday to sign up for a new connection and they asked for $250 priority fees for same day processing and if I wait until Monday I still need to pay $88 priority fees. Merely disappointed but I had no choice. Don’t understand why Winconnect has so many conditions and unnecessary fees.

Judith
JudithVictoria

Copy of my Hot water invoice

I called WinAccounts to ask for a copy of my latest hot water account which I had deleted off my email, in error. The person I spoke to was very helpful and rectified the matter without delay. A copy of the invoice was sent to my email within minutes.
zilan
zilanSydney, NSW

Elly is very good

Elly is very patient, very serious to deal with my problems. I had a language problem, and she repeated it many times to help me, and eventually solved the problem and did a lot of extra work. Thank her very much. A very positive, very helpful person! This company has excellent service
Grant
Grant7 posts

Avoid WinConnect

Avoid WIN Connect if possible. WIN Connect exploits situations especially where they are embedded suppliers in meaning that you have to use them. You will find that WIN Connect will rip you off with connection and leaving fees that other suppliers do not have.
Yinong H.
Yinong H.

Nice customer service! Effective and convenient! Thanks

I installed electricity from WIN connect, it only took me one day to move in and out. Very reliable power never dropouts. And if you need to move, just give them a call, very easy.

Abhik S.
Abhik S.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Worst energy provider with worst rates

My apartment is a part of their embedded network and needless to say they are taking advantage of it.

For two people who are not at home and does not have access to centralized air conditioning they have charged us over 135$ Stating over 450 units of electricity was used.

When I contacted them with my previous bills from other unit that I used to live at, they said there’s nothing they can’t do!

Appealing, expensive and worst electricity provider!

Sara
SaraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great costumer service

I called WinConnect to change my payment to direct debit. I talked to Elly She was really helpful and professional. Didn’t waste time at all and was really efficient. I’m really happy with the service that I received
apartmentlife
apartmentlife2 posts

Expensive and unreliable service

I set up an account upon moving in and paid all bills on time. I then received letters stating I had no account. I called up to complain about this and was advised that these letters were sent by mistake. My service was then disconnected today without warning. My account was apparently placed on a list of addresses without accounts by mistake. This was likely why I received the previous letters which is why I had complained earlier. Very disappointed.
Prashanth
Prashanth2 posts

Quick fix by Elijh

Today I had to call back Win connect to fix a discrepancy in the invoice generated and 'Elijh' was quick enough to talk to the management and resolved my issue in few mins, so thank you very much mate for the quick help.

Thanks,
Prashanth

Joanne
Joanne Hunter Region, NSW

Great customer service

I had to call the company today and spoke to a lovely lady called sasweeni she went above and beyond to help me big shout out to sasweeni for great customer service Thanku
Donna
DonnaHunter Region, NSW

Good and efficient company with reasonable price. Recommend it

Don't know what type of power I used. It's easy to set up and disconnect. They provid the details of your usage of water and electricity, which is reliable. No any problems with my experience.
Trevor Hotten
Trevor HottenSydney, NSW

Great customer service

Bec was my customer service person at Win connect. I don’t think I’ve had such a warm business phone interaction, Bec made it very human and connecting. Our line dropped out, but I called back, and Bec was reconnected to me, and made me feel very welcome
Alice Pemberton
Alice PembertonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Elise was amazing!

Elise was the most helpful with setting up our new account. She explained everything in detail and clearly. We have to have our recto out installed next week, and Elise was able to set this up quickly and efficiently. A+++ service from Elise!
danny
danny

good products and useful assistance!

electricity
It is perfect and it takes 20 mins to fix it.
it is very reliable. The product is perfect and the assistant is very helpful and friendly.No I Didn’t experience dropouts.
Sam
SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bill confusion made easy

I phone to clarify which account was which and what reference number was what. As i have a few services. My encounter was quick and extremely easy. With no judgement made on me, for perhaps being late and muddled.
The gentleman easily sorted my queries and imediatly emailed me new bill brake downs, assured me all was noted, and I was able to clear it up. Thankyou I wasn't on hold or bounced between departments.
Cheers
Trent B.
Trent B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts

Ridiculous Prices

Charge about $500/year more than competitors for a 2 person household. If you have choice don't use them, unfortunately I don't.
Setup is quick (only positive).
No online account login so email is as tech savy as they get.

Mohit
MohitSydney, NSW

Excellent service

I did setup power for an apartment. It just 10 min. To setup and while i was on the phone i got confirmation power has been installed. Nice service given by one of their team member..
Vincent
Vincent

Great online service! quick and solve my problem

I called the service guy but they made my name and move-in date wrong, then chat with someone online quickly solved my problem, and answered all my questions. Great online service!
RKR
RKRGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

These guys force everyone to take their service in this apartment

They don’t give second option to the residents, so we had to chose their service. When it comes to rates they charge huge compare to others. Overall Winconnect is worst
Tibor Kusic
Tibor KusicGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

If I could give 0 stars I would have!

Forced to sign up with them as my building uses embedded electricity. Highest bills we ever had in any other apartment, worst support, no non emergency support during the weekend. I can’t believe this is legal in Australia!!! Shut them down ffs.
Hana
Hana

fix my problem quickly and perfect!

I am gonna move and want to cut my current electricity and open the electricity for my new apartment,the service is quick and nice,I
am satisfied with the call. Nice to use the Winconnect electricity again
Jocelyn
JocelynVictoria

Friendly and efficient!

I called to set up a Direct Debit for my account. The process was positive; your operative was friendly and efficient. The power set-up is a residential property; all connections were in place as promised and on time. The power is reliable as far a I know for the short time I have been using your service.
WENDELL
WENDELLSydney, NSW2 posts

Great Customer Service

Haven’t got any issues with their Service. Also the Customer Support team always accommodated my inquiries in professional way. They were able to assist me on setting up an auto debit on my account easily.
Stacey W.
Stacey W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Will not use WinConnect again

They are more expensive than other companies. They hold the monopoly on some Apartment buildings and charge fees for everything. Including Disconnection. Will not use them again unless I absolutely need to.
Sheree
Sheree

Electricity connection

I called to request to have electricity connected in my apartment, the customer Service was great, they were very friendly and very informative and helpful with any queries I had, thank you
Keila
Keila

Fast and efficient customer service

I have called to request the installation of electric service for my new apartment. the set-up process by phone was good, I am waiting for the activation of the service that will be done in a couple of days and I hope there will be no problems.

Hugo
Hugo

Great customer service

Spoke with Elijah who was fast and efficient addressing my issue. He was very kind and the disconnection and reconnection enquiry was handled promptly and smoothly in less than 5 minutes.
Very good customer service overall, would recommend.
Claire
Claire

Customer service is very good and helpful. I think my life has become more convenient。just wanna say thanks. You made me have a convenient life and got a good mood after talking with customer service
Elaine X.
Elaine X.

Very friendly and helpful staff

Good service, quick setup. The staff is very friendly and helpful. All my requirement are perfectly reached. Very nice experience with Win energy, and will recommend to my friends as well.
Jaykar
JaykarSydney, NSW

Good service by Elijah, Customer Service Officer

Elijah , the customer service officer was really helpful as he went through our account with diligence . Very prompt service has been offered. Appreciate the service. His email to action my request was also immediate .
Khulan
Khulan

Good customer service

Customer service team was very fast and efficient. Normally, some providers have complicated procedures of connecting or disconnecting the service (including high fees and other things). But winconnect team managed to reduce those complications. Overall, my experience with winconnect was good.
Marina
MarinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing customer service!

Thanks to Elly, who was amazingly friendly, professional , kind and pleasant to talk with, I experienced a smooth process when opening my electricity account. Everything was done in 5min. Thank you so much!
Wendy
Wendy

Good customer service

Set up experience wasn’t great as the customer service agent got most of my details wrong (name, address) and I had to give them a call back to make amendments. Gave WINconnect a call back and Elly assisted me with making the changes - overall a fuss free experience, and good customer service!
Jessica
Jessica

Efficient and Helpful

Spoke with Elijah who quickly and efficiently completed my enquiry. Very grateful they made disconnecting an easy process. The request was done within just a few minutes. Thank you Elijah :)
Chris S.
Chris S.

Not transparent, extremely sneaky

We had power and gas through winconnect and did not appreciate their approach. I HATE that we were forced to use an embedded network in out building because it means that winconnect have no competition to keep them honest. Pricing is not competitive and we were charged a disconnection fee at the end of our lease. I've never heard of this and apparently it was buried in the fine print of the terms and conditions. The ACCC should spend a bit more time fixing this kind of anticompetitive behaviour...
Bryce
Bryce

Elise was very helpful with setting up my account. Thank you !

Power electricity and Gas
1 business Day to connect
Elise answered all my questions and helped me set my account over the phone. She explained how to check the switchboard to make sure the power is connected.

Shirley
Shirley

Excellent customer service

The customer service I received just now for gas and electricity connection was fantastic, quick and precise. It only took me 3 mins to change the move-in date. I can’t recall his name though, sorry.
Amir
AmirSydney, NSW

Run away from an embedded network provider

Before you move into a property check if you're locked into an Embedded Network provider. If so, just run away. They charge you extremely high prices. Don't do it to yourself.
Shan J.
Shan J.

My operator was brilliant!

I have had no problems with any aspect of your service. Elise was very professional but also personable. She went above and beyond helping me with information about concessions I might be eligible for.
Alejandra l.
Alejandra l.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Great customer service with Anthony

I had a great customer service from a guy called Anthony this afternoon, I needed to install my electricity for first time, but I didn’t have idea how to do it, he was so clear and he explained to me everything, he helped me a lot and on time.

NEW SERVICEFind the right energy provider

Compare, switch and save all in one place

Start Now