2.7

DamianSydney, NSW19 posts

Dulamjav T.
Dulamjav T.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Expensive

Not even one star for Embedded network, Winconnect.

Winconnect daily service fee charges are much more expensive whether using electricity, hot water & gas or not using. Their daily service fees are much higher than my daily usage.

They do not have any discount.

It is very sad I do not have any choices

Linds
Linds

Very helpful and resolved my issues straight away! Mel was extremely helpful! Thank you

The customer service team at winconnect were very helpful service and resolved my issues straight away! Customer service person, Mel was able to assist me with understand the invoices and make savings to my current electricity usages.
Sanam
SanamSydney, NSW

sassy
sassy12 posts

Blake T.
Blake T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC8 posts

Expensive!!!

Expensive as hell. I’m alone, don’t use electricity much, it costs $80 per month!!!
And for hot water it’s $37 per month!!!
Outrageous
There should be law regulating prices for electricity etc.

Claim bonus for electricity bills.

Gayan
GayanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

They rip-off. Never go to flat with Winconnect

Very expensive. Your bill will be almost double. You can spend that for a better house or for your children. They do not have ontime payment discount too. Billed monthly which is another headache. They say they benchmark the rates with AGL but wneh you are with AGL they give pay-on-time discounts, flybuys points with quarterly billing. United Energy provides electricity and these guys over price it and rip-off you. You do not have any option because of the embedded system. Very unfair.
zana
zanaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

not competitive at all

supply charges are extortionate due to being an embedded provider and they claim they are competitive but are definitely not. Avoid living in a building with an embedded network operated with them. plus the hot water always runs out during peak times and you end up paying for water that isn't actually hot water
Hendryx T.
Hendryx T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Completely misleading

You are meant to get better rates because its an embedded provider but it is not the case.
The cost per kWh is higher than what I have seen or received from other providers.
The service to property charge is over 20c higher than the others.
This is all before the other providers give a pay on time discount.

aiman B.
aiman B.6 posts

Product and customer service and high price

Very expensive, rip off no competition allowed, Locked in against your well. Very bad customer experience. Hot water oast me with win connect 5 times more than when I was using open market like energy Australian. Powe is 50 percent more than other open or mass market. Where is the law
Shahadat I.
Shahadat I.Sydney, NSW

One of worse

very expensive.
Just for my family with one kid ending paying 110 average monthly. Hope to get rid of them on our next AGM. Very frustrated and not happy with service.
María Laura P.
María Laura P.Sydney, NSW

Overpriced

I moved 4 months ago to the Meriton in Epping Road and i didn’t have another choice that being connect to this company. After 3 month of being here my hot water rise from 50 to 200.
Furthermore, the internet never works.
Unbelievable

July 12th 2019 Update: Hot water 200 bill

Terrible service.
My hot water bill increases from 50 to 200 in one month and the same consumption.
Unbelievable.
I have been trying to contact them for 2 weeks and nothing, they put me in hold for 40 min and never answer my emails.

Terrible company!

Hernan M.
Hernan M.

Overpriced bad service

I moved to one of the Meriton buildings in NSW. It has embedded network contract with this company for the services of energy, hot water and internet. It’s been a complete disaster for each service, the hot water bill went from 50 dollars to 195 in one month, when the consumption was the same, and the internet doesn’t work when it rains. When you call to customer service you don’t get any real help and the worse is that when you compare what you are paying with the prices of other companies, you realize that you are been ripped off by this people. Be aware if you are moving to a Meriton building!!
Denise Yilmaz
Denise YilmazGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Thiago
ThiagoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Horrible and unfair company

For sure they charge me at least double of other last retailers I had before.
After 9 months they told me they had a labeling problem and I would check some differences in the next account. My accounts was in average $80 monthly and in December they sent me a $800 account.
I was sure it was wrong but when I call them they simple ignore my complain and divided the price to be payed in 12 times to pay together the new accounts.
Now my new accounts has the average of $200 monthly and I still need to pay the deal of more $60 monthly.
I am just feeling the are stealing me and I can't do anything about it.
Just Sad
Yeon
YeonSydney, NSW3 posts

Energy Providers

Find out how WinConnect compares to other Energy Providers

NEW SERVICEFind the right energy provider

Compare, switch and save all in one place

Start Now