Listing monitored by WinConnect

DanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

THE WORST!

Campbell
CampbellHampton East

Dodgy as they come. Avoid!

Moved into an Apartment building managed by these rorters. Hot water and usage is crazy expensive and about 3 times the cost. Never again!

I'm pretty sure these other reviews are fake or must be new customers with no idea

ServicesElectricity

A joke.

I recently found out that it’s the embedded provider in my building. When comparing with other providers, I have found there fees to be ridiculous. They are over priced, and will continue to charge you, even if you change energy providers.
How this is allowed is ridiculous and it a clear manipulation of the system to rip people off and make those who benefit from the contract a whole lot richer.
Do not rent or buy when there is a preferred energy provider like this one.

Worst

The bills and rates they charge are 3 times than any other provider in the market. They overcharge all of their items compared to the industry average. One of the worst companies I have dealt with in Australia, I would give them 0 star.

Energy Expert
Energy ExpertGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible service, no greenpower option, exorbitant connection and disconnection fees. AVOID.

If you are looking at renting a property and it is on a Winconnect Embedded Network (also known as WinEnergy), do not move in! Winconnect has terrible customer service, they do not offer a 100% renewable option (or any greenpower options whatsoever) and they charge exorbitant connection and disconnection fees.
Their rates are also much higher than other retailers charge, and they do not allow you to easily switch to a market retailer, even though it is required by law.
ZERO STARS.

If receiving 26 bills a year doesnt baffle you, youll be speechless there is no online customer portal

Eduardo S.
Eduardo S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Would give 0 if possible.

I have them as my electricity supplier, I can't move to a different company as the building only allow Win Energy. Charges extremely high, living by myself and paying 3x more than I used to pay when living elsewhere.

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
grell63Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Out to squeeze as much money as they can out of you

WINconnectWinConnectSend a private message
grell63

They charge the highest rates of any provider in the market (avoid at all costs)

The bills and rates they charge are higher than any other provider in the market. They overcharge all of their items compared to the industry average. When we contact them, they never respond with an answer but rather make a vague statement. One of the worst companies I have dealt with in Australia.

Nick
NickSydney, NSW

Worst management I have ever seen

bspec
bspecSydney, NSW

rip off

never in our life have we paid over $400 a month for a family of 3 in a 2 bedroom but winnconnect says meter is 100% correct.
we run a full time bussiness with lights,pumps heaters running 24/7 and still pay less.
please stay away from these thieves.

Ruiqi F.
Ruiqi F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The worst electricity company

first, they don't have a customer dashboard. I can't see anything about my usage until I got a bill in email. There's not even a payment system that you can just do it online. $40 for connection fee and another $40 for disconnection fee, very dodgy. Electricity is at least 30% more expensive than previous companies I used. What's the worst, I have to use win connect, there's no other choices since they're the only provider for my building. WORST EVER!!!!

Find out how WinConnect compares to other Energy Providers

They are charging us for AIR?!

Unhappy Customer
Unhappy CustomerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

winconnect

This company is stuck in 90s Really poor website where you can't access no online account details, bills or do anything self-service. Charged daily fees to just have the power on - they are the worst I asked to not be connected with them as I been with Ergon energy for 10+ years but I was advised I couldn’t I am moving out of where I live as I hate them that much - don’t use, hope they go down the toilet

Worst provider I've ever been with!

This company is stuck in 1990. Really poor website where you can't access any of your account details, bills or do anything self-service. Charged a $35 fee for moving out. WHAT A JOKE!!

Rates and Fees

Molly Smith
Molly Smithasked

I would like to be able to carbon offset my electricity and gas use. Where do I find the link on the Win website. Apartment dweller

Lawrence Bryan
Lawrence Bryanasked

whats your phone number

Esther K.
Esther K.asked

Win Energy is horrible!! They are still billing me when I already moved out of last year. I only have them as my energy billing company because the whole building apartments at Liberty Tower have them as an embedded electricity provider. They are the worst billing company I have ever had. I have been calling numerous times to tell them I moved out and I don't wanna be with them and yet they are still charging me. They just sent me an emergency electricity connection on the weekend for $800.00 and I don't have time to keep on calling them on my lunch breaks and wait for hours. The customer representatives have really bad phone manners and the service is absolutely terrible. They do not help anyone at all. All they care about are their high rates and getting paid. I do not recommend Win Energy at all to anyone! Worst customer experience and I bet my name is probably going bad in credit ratings because of them!

Get an answer from our members and WinConnect representatives

CategoryEnergy Providers
Services ProvidedElectricity

NEW SERVICEFind the right energy provider

Compare, switch and save all in one place

Start Now