WinConnect

• Rates and Fees
Terry
TerryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Just money rip off

They charge an astronomical amount of money for move-in as well as move-out.
Rates are among the highest.
It's a rip-off, and there is no choice as it's apartment building.

ServicesElectricity

Reap off company

They are too costly prob works in favor if strata but renters suffers I moved in 6 months I paid $900 and my other electricity provider in a different location 6 months costed about $600 I have to take it up with obudsman as it looks fraud.

Odin
Odin Sydney, NSW

Change your perspective

RKR
RKRGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

These guys force everyone to take their service in this apartment

They don’t give second option to the residents, so we had to chose their service. When it comes to rates they charge huge compare to others. Overall Winconnect is worst

Energy Providers

Find out how WinConnect compares to other Energy Providers

Molly Smith
Molly Smithasked

I would like to be able to carbon offset my electricity and gas use. Where do I find the link on the Win website. Apartment dweller

Lawrence Bryan
Lawrence Bryanasked

whats your phone number

Esther K.
Esther K.asked

Win Energy is horrible!! They are still billing me when I already moved out of last year. I only have them as my energy billing company because the whole building apartments at Liberty Tower have them as an embedded electricity provider. They are the worst billing company I have ever had. I have been calling numerous times to tell them I moved out and I don't wanna be with them and yet they are still charging me. They just sent me an emergency electricity connection on the weekend for $800.00 and I don't have time to keep on calling them on my lunch breaks and wait for hours. The customer representatives have really bad phone manners and the service is absolutely terrible. They do not help anyone at all. All they care about are their high rates and getting paid. I do not recommend Win Energy at all to anyone! Worst customer experience and I bet my name is probably going bad in credit ratings because of them!

Get an answer from our members and WinConnect representatives

CategoryEnergy Providers
Services ProvidedElectricity

NEW SERVICEFind the right energy provider

Compare, switch and save all in one place

Start Now