WinConnect

Listing monitored by WinConnect

• Rates and Fees
Ann
Ann

Very good customer service and follow up help.

The customer service staff are prompt and efficient in their service and advice. Thank you. My issue was signing up for a gas service because WinConnect was far cheaper than my other provider.

Robyn W.
Robyn W.South East Queensland, QLD

First time customer

I have leased a building where Win is the contractor supplier. Had a problem filling out the online application but Brett was very helpful over the phone and it didn't take 30 minutes on hold to get on to someone. Good clear, friendly service so far.

Caz
CazSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy customer

I am a new customer to Win and so far the customer service has been fabulous in helping with my service. Thank you WinConnect I’m very happy with your customer service.

Mina
MinaSydney, NSW

Good customer service

I needed some assistance for electricity connection since we are moving and win connect is the provider for the building. I spoke to Elly and she was very helpful. She answered my queries and confirmed everything in the end. Hopefully, I would be able to have a good experience from the company as I had a good experience from Elly. Thank you very much.

Atefeh
AtefehSydney, NSW

Good customer service

I called WinConnect company a few days ago and talked to Ms. Elly, she is very respectful and she guided me very well and I am very satisfied with working with WinConnect, they have very good customer service and they are responsible.

ServicesElectricity and Gas

Lucy
LucySydney, NSW

Custumer service WINconnect Pty Ltd

Elly Tavakoli assisted me with an issue I have with my account! She was super helpful and supportive, big thanks. Generally I am happy with their service, but the price is a bit high.

ServicesElectricity and Gas

Odin
Odin Sydney, NSW

Change your perspective

How to reduce your heating costs this winter

Winter is here, and with it, higher power bills. Stay warm during the colder months without breaking the bank by following our practical tips on how to reduce your heating costs.

Clara V.
Clara V.
how-to-reduce-your-heating-costs-this-winter
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Donna
DonnaHunter Region, NSW

Good and efficient company with reasonable price. Recommend it.

Don't know what type of power I used. It's easy to set up and disconnect. They provid the details of your usage of water and electricity, which is reliable. No any problems with my experience.

Sam
SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bill confusion made easy

I phone to clarify which account was which and what reference number was what. As i have a few services. My encounter was quick and extremely easy. With no judgement made on me, for perhaps being late and muddled.
The gentleman easily sorted my queries and imediatly emailed me new bill brake downs, assured me all was noted, and I was able to clear it up. Thankyou I wasn't on hold or bounced between departments.
Cheers

Find out how WinConnect compares to other Energy Providers

Great online service! quick and solve my problem

I called the service guy but they made my name and move-in date wrong, then chat with someone online quickly solved my problem, and answered all my questions. Great online service!

Start now

Fast and efficient customer service

I have called to request the installation of electric service for my new apartment. the set-up process by phone was good, I am waiting for the activation of the service that will be done in a couple of days and I hope there will be no problems.

Anna Schroeder
Anna SchroederGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easy disconnect

Sasweeni made disconnection of my electricity connection super fast and easy. It was a Nice And quick easy phone call.
I didn’t have to dance around bringing connection to new house either

Ron
RonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Elise is very accomodating and professional

Elise is so accomdating , soft spoken and she very professional. I have wonderful time talking to her abd she is also very polite. Elise has an excellent work attributes being customer service personnel.

Molly Smith
Molly Smithasked

I would like to be able to carbon offset my electricity and gas use. Where do I find the link on the Win website. Apartment dweller

Lawrence Bryan
Lawrence Bryanasked

whats your phone number

Esther K.
Esther K.asked

Win Energy is horrible!! They are still billing me when I already moved out of last year. I only have them as my energy billing company because the whole building apartments at Liberty Tower have them as an embedded electricity provider. They are the worst billing company I have ever had. I have been calling numerous times to tell them I moved out and I don't wanna be with them and yet they are still charging me. They just sent me an emergency electricity connection on the weekend for $800.00 and I don't have time to keep on calling them on my lunch breaks and wait for hours. The customer representatives have really bad phone manners and the service is absolutely terrible. They do not help anyone at all. All they care about are their high rates and getting paid. I do not recommend Win Energy at all to anyone! Worst customer experience and I bet my name is probably going bad in credit ratings because of them!

Get an answer from our members and WinConnect representatives

CategoryEnergy Providers
Services ProvidedElectricity

NEW SERVICEFind the right energy provider

Compare, switch and save all in one place

Start Now