WinConnect

• Rates and Fees
Kimberly
KimberlySouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome Customer Service

I enquired why my concession card had not been attached to my account so I could receive discount. Spoke to Emily who resolved the problem straight away. She was polite and courteous.

Max
MaxRyde

Review of problems with account sending

As requested by Alan, I am writing a review of his response to my problem of getting an automatic emailed copy of my account each month. Alan was thoughtful and helpful and this was appreciated.

Alexandria D.
Alexandria D.South East Queensland, QLD

Customer Service Is Flawless

I have (unfortunately) been paying into my old WinConnect account for months.
On 07/04/2022 I contacted Chelsea to ask if the funds could be transferred from my old account, to my new account.

Not only did she instantly fix this up for me, (huge relief), she also transferred a portion of this to our latest water bill and informed us we have a credit towards our next one.

Chelsea was extremely profession, so pleasant to deal with, and instantly resolved all my issues PLUS advised of the credit for our bill.

Can't fault her.

Great service!

Called and spoke to TJ, he was great and took the time to answer any and all questions. Helped me set up an account for my parents quickly and efficiently. Super simple and straightforward. TJ made the whole process enjoyable with great customer service! Thankyou!

very efficiency and professional

received call from Mary of customer service, very efficiency and professional , we corrected some information on my account and she gave me a call back in 3 mins to confirm it is resolved, just as my electricity service- very realiable

Excellent Customer Service

WinConnect is the supply contractor to my building and this time the staff called Mary provides really nice service to me. She is patient and explains everything clearly. She is also very polite and makes me feel like I am a very important guest.

Mark Healy
Mark HealyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Customer service - Mary

Mary always goes over and beyond to assist me with my account, nothing is ever to much to ask and she is always very accommodating,

Electricity
Always reliable , no issues

How to reduce your heating costs this winter

Winter is here, and with it, higher power bills. Stay warm during the colder months without breaking the bank by following our practical tips on how to reduce your heating costs.

Clara V.
Clara V.
how-to-reduce-your-heating-costs-this-winter
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Francis Robert
Francis RobertNew South Wales

Great customer service

I called to arrange connection to our new placed, and Georgia V assisted me throughout the process. She sounded lovely and helped me out in the process. Good job for customer service.

Good Customer Service

I needed to connect to gas and electricity and Joanne was super friendly and kind. Setting up and account was quick and easy and she was able to answer all of my questions. Great experience.

ServicesElectricity and Gas

Find out how WinConnect compares to other Energy Providers

Great and efficient customer service

The rep that assisted me today (Josh!) was very efficient and super nice; also very helpful in getting my old and new accounts situated. He was prompt and made the experience of transferring payments from one account to another stress-free. I was very happy with the service he provided today.

ServicesElectricity and Gas

Start now

Definitely the best! Best experience ever.

It has been the best experience as a costumer to be able to reach the costumer service easily and quickly. I would like to thank Elly, for her quick reply and care. She answered my emails with patience and care in no time, and helped me with exact and clear advice.

Patient and good service

Very patient and helpful service, I applied hot water and electricity, the staff helped me apply them and it was a quality service. Overall good conversation skill and professional attitude to their customers.

ServicesElectricity

LynnyC
LynnyCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Joanne was a true professional

Electricity, process took 5 minutes, I am due to arrive in Melbourne via Brisbane on Monday to take a up a national role. Joanne was kind enough to assist in setting up my electricity and hot water for my apartment in the Melbourne Grand.. Thanks again..

Thomas B.
Thomas B.South East Queensland, QLD

Simple and effective

I have purchased a townhouse in a complex where WinConnect manages the embedded network. I spoke with Joanne on the phone today and had my energy connection set up, back-dated to my purchase date so as to alleviate emergency connection fees and told about all my options and offers available. Extremely good customer service experience, I can recommend them based on that alone.

ApoloAmoram
ApoloAmoramMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect customer service from Joanne

Joanne assisted me with everything and was very helpful- highlight/best part of the company for sure. The Winconnect website is absolutely terrible and seems to be stuck in the 80's.

Molly Smith
Molly Smithasked

I would like to be able to carbon offset my electricity and gas use. Where do I find the link on the Win website. Apartment dweller

Lawrence Bryan
Lawrence Bryanasked

whats your phone number

Esther K.
Esther K.asked

Win Energy is horrible!! They are still billing me when I already moved out of last year. I only have them as my energy billing company because the whole building apartments at Liberty Tower have them as an embedded electricity provider. They are the worst billing company I have ever had. I have been calling numerous times to tell them I moved out and I don't wanna be with them and yet they are still charging me. They just sent me an emergency electricity connection on the weekend for $800.00 and I don't have time to keep on calling them on my lunch breaks and wait for hours. The customer representatives have really bad phone manners and the service is absolutely terrible. They do not help anyone at all. All they care about are their high rates and getting paid. I do not recommend Win Energy at all to anyone! Worst customer experience and I bet my name is probably going bad in credit ratings because of them!

Get an answer from our members and WinConnect representatives

CategoryEnergy Providers
Services ProvidedElectricity

NEW SERVICEFind the right energy provider

Compare, switch and save all in one place

Start Now