3.5

• Job Satisfaction

Amazing

We had new windows installed.
They look amazing.
Nice strong frames and
Very nice service recommend window line
Michael and Charmaine Kondos
Mosman

Gary S.Windowline

Thank You Charmaine for leaving us a review, we are so pleased you are happy with your new windows.

Geoff

GeoffSydney, NSW

Great Results

We have had all our units windows and doors replaced by Windowline and have had excellent quality and professional service. Would absolutely recommend this company and the installation guys especially Branco and his brothers.

Pierre Carrion

Pierre CarrionSydney, NSW

Great

Very professional and efficiently installed. Woll look forward to the rest of my apartment window upgrade. All three windows completed on one day. They look fantastic. Didn't leakl during east coast low storm. Cleaned up well after tpo. Cheers

Gary S.Windowline

Thank you Pierre for taking the time to leave us a review, we are glad you like your new windows. Gary Business Owner

Door & Window Shops

Find out how Windowline compares to other Door & Window Shops

Francesca B.

Francesca B.Sydney, NSW

Windows replacement

Very professional, left the apartment clean, punctual and helpful. We are very happy with the final result. We will surely recommend Windowline to family and friends. Thanks again for the great job.

Gary S.Windowline

Hi Francesca. Many thanks for taking the time to leave your review. Regards Gary

Cristina PenedoSydney, NSW

Excellent results

Three years ago Windowline replaced the windows of a whole block of units that I manage in Gladesville, the work was excellent and even today nobody has any complaints at all. The owners are extremely happy with the results.

Gary S.Windowline

Hi Cristina. So nice to hear from you and I hope all is well. We really appreciate the Review. Regards Gary

Hi Gary, you are welcome,

Zeena

ZeenaSydney, NSW

EXCELLENT SERVICE

Window line has installed windows/doors into our unit block in Vaucluse. Dave and Pedro were the installers and did a fantastic job. Professional and friendly, cleaned up after themselves, couldn’t be happier!

Great job

These guys recently replace all the Windows and Doors in our Strata at Bondi. We are very happy with the finished product and the Installers were great guys and very helpful. Happy to recommend to other Strata Buildings.

Rea

ReaSydney, NSW

AVOID!

Gary S.Windowline

Hi Rea. Would you please let me have some information about your project so that I can look into this for you. The SP number would be great or if you prefer you can email me directly gary@windowline.com.au

Johanna

Johannasydney

Poorly organised, haphazard planning, job not finished properly

Windowline installed new windows at my apartment block costing each owner approximately $35,000. My windows were left smeared and dirty after the installation and there was no attempt to fix this. I am still chasing them to do it. Also, I had to chase the company regularly to find out when the installation would occur. When we finally agreed on the dates and times - this took ages, I was rung on the day of installation to see if I would agree to a change. I couldn't and as a result they finished the job at 8pm, leaving hastily and not finishing the job properly. There was no project manager onsite. The whole installation was managed poorly and I was not the only unhappy owner.

Door & Window Shops

Find out how Windowline compares to other Door & Window Shops

complete lack of responsibility/accountability

Very poor initial install, non paintable silicon internally in many areas, outside sill is flat so water does not run off.
Many leaks. On third visit to address these they finally sent the A team. Looked OK for a few months but leaks are back. Would argue that windows are not fit for purpose.

Gary S.Windowline

Just for the record I have never received a response to my requests for additional information so that I could have addressed these issues.

Wonderful Job

Our strata company appointed Windowline to update our Windows. I recommend them to anyone that is looking to updated there windows. There were here on time Dave the installer was fantastic at what he does he had attention to details he was polite and he was very careful about making any mess in my home. He laided out blankets all over the rooms and took away all his rubbish with him. He was so professional at what he does. If you’re thinking of changing your windows this is the company to go with great price professional work.

Monica

Gary S.Windowline

Thank you Monica your review is very much appreciated

Tara G

Tara G

Lots of lies and rotten workmanship

They installed windows to my balconies and the were too short, we did not ask them to rectify as the would not be capable to do so, if you deal with this company you have only yourself to blame, BEWARE,BEWARE

Gary S.Windowline

Hi Tara. Would really appreciate a bit more information regarding your post, as currently I can't identify you as a Customer. Regards Gary

Gary S.Windowline

Hi Tara. Would you please contact me so that I can identify you as a Customer and reply to your post. Regards Gary

Michael RSydney, NSW

Avoid at all costs

Gary S.Windowline

The NCAT proceedings commenced by you were dismissed by the Member at the recent hearing, as your complaint was proven to be factually incorrect in relation to the Installation Date.

Bertie s

Bertie sasked

Is windowline window cleaner suitable for use on upvc windows?

Gary S.Windowline

We don’t have a Window Cleaner and suggest the use of a suitable proprietary product

Cristina Penedo

As far as I know, Windowline does fabulous jobs doing windows! but I never heard that they made window cleaner...

Michael Rasked

when i search window or window line my review does not come up. Why is that?

Michael R

Windowline, you provided me with a (fake) notice of completion, how could it have been completed then when the windows weren't installed until a year later because you stuffed up the original order?
And why won't you tell me when the windows were actually installed?

Gary S.Windowline

Attached is the signed Notice of completion with the date of Practical Completion noted. It is untrue that the Windows were not installed for a Year and we can provide copies of your email to us that acknowledge this. Yes the glass was replaced as the factory supplied the incorrect glass, but this did NOT necessitate the removal of the frames and was completed not long after he Windows were installed. https://cl.ly/0A2D423M3T0H

Get an answer from our members and Windowline representatives