Windsong Chimes

4.9

Kim

Kim

Fabulous

I got the cathedral wind chimes for Mother’s Day. They are just a perfect gift. The quality is brilliant and the sound just beautiful. The delivery time was quick. I just love them.

WindsongWindsong Chimes Australia

Hi Kim, great news they arrived on time :) Thank you for reviewing us, we love that you love them!

Kanga P.

Kanga P.Hobart, TAS

Fantastic Product

We bought the Cathedral Chimes a few years ago to hang indoors near a window. The finish is polished copper and hasn't tarnished or needed cleaning since we put them up. They are of superb quality and provide awesome sounds which resonate beautifully.

WindsongWindsong Chimes Australia

Thank you for your 5 star review. We appreciate your feedback and are pleased to hear they fairing well and you're still enjoying them. With a little TLC they should last for generations :)

Stephen Jarvis

Stephen JarvisHobart, TAS

Great product, great service

We love the chimes we bought, it is high quality with a great sound. We love it. They also provided good and quick service. We Happily recommend them to others.

WindsongWindsong Chimes Australia

Hello Stephen, thank you so much for your wonderful review and feedback :) We really appreciated it. Kathy and Chris

Home & Garden Shops

Find out how Windsong Chimes compares to other Home & Garden Shops

Py

PyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beautiful windchimes

most beautiful quality and sounds and quick delivery thank you! The sounds are so distinct and mood changers and the quality is high- service is great too- it's amazing how windchime sounds complete change the ambience of an environment

WindsongWindsong Chimes Australia

Thank you for your kind review Paris. It's great to hear you are enjoying them. :)

Quality and service

Chris literally went the extra mile to help deliver a beautiful sounding "Cathederal" chime in time for Christmas. The recipient was thrilled.Great product,great service, would recommend to anyone wanting a wind chime.

WindsongWindsong Chimes Australia

Hi Gaz, thank you for your kind words, we are delighted your gift was well received. And brownie points for Chris too!

Shiyne

ShiynePerth, WA

So Beautiful and Australian Made

Bought the Abbey (6 pipe) in Blue and it sounds so amazing! I absolutely love it and it is exactly what I was looking for. Had searched for ages until I came across this family business online and very glad I did. It was expensive over $400 including postage to WA but is worth it - excellent quality and can be refurbished in the future if required. Perfect.

WindsongWindsong Chimes Australia

Thanks for your review Shiyne, we look forward to speaking again in 20 years (eek) when you might be ready for a refurbishment :)

Fiona

Fiona

Great birthday gift.

Beautiful quality wind chime. Simple packaging, beautifully presented.
They were a gift for my daughter. Arrived on time.
Will definitely be purchasing some for my other family members..
Thanks a million to Kathy and Chris.

WindsongWindsong Chimes Australia

Thanks Fiona, we hope your daughter is still enjoying them. Warm regards, Kathy and Chris

Denis G

Denis GGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best quality and value for money

These chimes look great and sound even better. We chose the Cathedral set as we like the deeper tones and we weren't disappointed. The quality of the pipes is excellent and the sail works very well so that even in a soft breeze you get sound. The website is also great, allowing you to hear the sound of each set to help you make your choice. A wide variety also. We had a couple of questions before purchasing and Kathy was very helpful on the phone. We recommended Windsong to our daughter and they also purchased and are very happy too.

WindsongWindsong Chimes Australia

Hi Denis, thank you for your 5 star review. We really appreciate it. Kathy will be asking for a pay rise now ;)

Nicki

NickiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Beautiful Chimes, awesome customer service!

Beautiful quality wind chimes, lovely packaging & prompt & friendly communication in regard to purchasing & shipping. I wanted these chimes urgently for a present and after speaking to Kathy and Chris they made sure my chimes arrived as agreed, in fact even quicker than I hoped. Amazing service and the chimes are simply beautiful to look at and even more so to listen to. Awesome experience from start to finish. Australian made and owned was the icing on the cake! Thanks again, will definitely be back.

WindsongWindsong Chimes Australia

Thanks for your wonderful review Nicki. We will remember you next time and we hope your chimes last for many years to come.

Home & Garden Shops

Find out how Windsong Chimes compares to other Home & Garden Shops

Yut S.

Yut S.Sydney, NSW

Beautiful sound, Quality made

I bought 3 from local garden shop, 1 directly from manufacturer and 1 vintage but BNIB(no idea when it was made)from eBay...all 5 in about 1 month. Just hang them indoor. Love them all.

WindsongWindsong Chimes Australia

Thanks for your review - we see you have our deluxe envy green, great choice :)

The most beautiful wind chimes ever created.

We bought our first Windsong wind chime back in the early 1990s and have recently purchased two more... we have about 8 in all ranging from the smallest to the largest. They are exquisite. Beautifully crafted and the musical tone in each and everyone is unsurpassable. They bring us such happiness and peace. The company is excellent, going beyond what many would, to ensure quick delivery and well packaged products. It is wonderful to purchase such creative, and high quality chimes that are made in Australia. Thank you so much Windsong.

WindsongWindsong Chimes Australia

Hi Fiona, you have floored us with your beautiful review. Thanks for sharing your happiness, we are feeling it too :) (blush, blush)

Jan P

Jan PWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Magical sound

Very well packaged and safe on arrival - which was surprisingly fast. I love the deeper tones of the chimes I chose - as do all my neighbours !! Extremely well made and balanced. Expensive, but worth every last cent. I love, love, love it.

WindsongWindsong Chimes Australia

Great news Jan, and we love, love, love your review :) Thanks.

paul

paulPerth, WA

just magical

Well packaged and posted quickly. A beautiful looking and sounding chime .

It brings magic to my garden. These are quality products and well worth the price.

WindsongWindsong Chimes Australia

Thanks for your review Paul. Hope they provide many years of enjoyment.