Wine Growers

Wine Growers (page 2 of 4)

1.4

Please deliver my wine

I am still waiting for the wine I ordered and paid for on 14 Nov12. I ordered the wine for a birthday on 14 Dec. Never arrived. Christmas has come and gone still no wine. The 1300836340 number is never answered. The sales people promised to chase up my order and ring me back twice. They never did. Worst of all I sent an email to the Costumer Service Manager, and like the rest of the staff, did not even acknowledge my concern/complaint. Can you please return my money if you cannot deliver the wine I paid for?

Nobody, including the customer service manager, would even acknowledge any communication

Disgraceful

Purchased a living social voucher that said a case of wine would be delivered within 2 weeks and as I needed it for an occaion i purchased it. 5 weeks later the occasion had been and gone and still no wine. I told them I don't want it anymore and to please just give me a refund as I needed to buy a case somewhere else and they agreed. I have been calling them constantly for 3 weeks for a refund which is promised to me but I have never received the refund after 3 weeks having to still call and be put on hold for 20 minutes each time and hassle them for the refund. They promise to call me back which never happens. I got the wine 3 days ago. I already told them I didn't want the wine and just wanted a refund!

Took 5 weeks to deliver.

No Response - not happy

Wine Growers Direct customer service is non existent....so many enquiries with no response. Ring the enquiries line and get no answer but if you ring the sales line you get straight through...but they are not interested. Ist time customer! Tried Australian Wines and they delivered straight away! They have had my money since 10 Nov 2012

No Service - Sales people are lovely but are not interested in fixing any problems

No response, no satisfaction

Barbara FalconerAU

Non existent service.

I purchased a voucher from Living Social on November 7th. Nothing has been delivered! Emailed Living Social for a refund and was told to phone Wine Growers Direct. Put on hold for ever, no one bothered to answer the call!! The voucher stated 2 weeks delivery. I will be putting this on Facebook if I don't get my wine by 12th December. I can't believe a company could be so bad. I will make sure all my friends are aware of this company so they don't get sucked in.

No contact, no delivery, no refund, no service!

Barbara Falconer

Hi Cheryl, it appears that you have to threaten them, my wine was finally delivered on 12th December, the date I gave as the last day before I posted adverse comments on FacebooK!! Wine was not very good by the way!!

Poor service - avoid

I placed a order via living social website. The wine was advertised as being delivered within 2 weeks. Several phone calls and one month later it arrives.
    In the phone calls, the customer service were polite but unable to tell me if my order has been dispatched. Apparently their system did not allow them to do that, then the delay was due to breakages, then due to a change in delivery courier. It goes on. Finally I mentioned trading standards and my wine arrives.
    So, despite it arriving, with all the run around
    I would never use them again and would notrecommend to anyone.

Terrible service

Hi,

Boo15
    Boo15

Terrible! Avoid!!!

Vincent T

Vincent TAU

Never recieved my order, so theres money that i'll never see again...

Jasmin B.Wine Growers Direct

Hi TN, Jasmin here from Wine Growers Direct.
    Im so sorry that you have been cought up in this deal. I would love to get this resolved for you. Please email directly on jasmin.boys@winegrowersdirect.com.au

Is anyone there at customer service?

Trying to get someone to answer the phone or respond to emails is like trying to get an interview with the pope.
    even though supplying details of order and connote i am still short 12 bottles of wine and despite 4 emails and a 10 minute phone call on hold still no one answered so buyers beware.

greg41

greg41adelaide

most frustrating online company ever had to deal with

Terrible company to deal with. Worst service i have ever known

Hi Keith,
    Im sorry to hear you have not had a great customer experience with your previous order. Please contact me via email at jasmin.boys@winegrowersdirect.com.au and i will get back to you with a resolution ASAP.

Phil27

Phil27Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Stung by Terms & Conditions

Fed Up02MELBOURNE

Fed Up

Bought this Moet deal through Our Deal. Have been informed by the guy (Ezrer) that called me that they haven't even got the Moet in stock, they need to "upsell" the customers to be able to pay for it. This company is a joke and should be fully investigated by the ACCC. I wouldn't be buying anything from them and saying that they need to send the product before I pay in future. I asked why previous orders took so long and was told that they hadn't paid their courier bill so they were holding it until being paid. What a joke. Andrew Dal Broi is the owner of the business and he is never available to be spoken to.

Everything, they can't pay their bills

Winegrowers DirectWine Growers Direct
    Fed Up02

Still waiting for delivery??
    No tracking advice available apparently??

Not Happy34

Not Happy34Melbourne

Never Again!

Kasper Kulak

Kasper KulakMELBOURNE

Moet with 11 reds deal

Ordered the Moet with 11 reds deal. They communicated a 2 week wait. Fine. It's now been 5 weeks. They have no idea where my order is. I requested them to send to my address and if not home leave at post office. They didn't do that. It went to freight depot who reckon it went back to WGD. Now WGD don't know where it is. I waited two weeks and have been too-ing and fro-ing with WGD for the last 3 weeks. They always promise to call back within 30 minutes but never do. I'm fed up. Stick to the likes of Dan Murphy's or First who have reasonable deals anyway.
    The deal looked good at the time
    Customer services, communication, delivery and punctuality are all poor

mInd boggling bad service

We have waited 60 days for wine delivery - this is very disapponting after a succesful first delivery. If you can't deliver ....don't advertise - many requests for explanation have fallen on deaf ears, including many emails & phone calls - final resort is litigation....why do we have to resort to this?? - I have requested a tracking number, but still get the computer generated standard emails - in my opinion "Winegrowers Direct" are an mitigated, unalleviated disaster,

Long delivery. Poor service.

Quevara2Perth

Takes your money. Delivers incorrect cheaper wine instead. BAD customer service.

Great Quality Wines at excellent value

I recently purchased a case of the Award winning WhipCracker brand chardoonay from WA. Such a high-quality, easy-drinking wine. Perfect for for everyday enjoyment or the special occassion and FOR under $10.00 per bottle. Another great wine from Winegrowers direct. Thanks guys, keep on prodcuing the goods wine for my husband and i to try!!
    Award winning, High quality wine for under $10.00 per bottle

TBeaver

TBeaverSydney

a pleasant surprise

Lots of 'issues'

Arnel Landicho

Arnel Landichoasked

Having gone through a traumatic experience of having to chase up an undelivered order with WGD, it is sad to say that I am experiencing the very same thing again. I placed an order for 3 dozen wines and only one got delivered. Now I am counting weeks again and still no delivery. I have made 2 follow ups so far, but to date have not had any success.
    I only received delivery of my order following intervention by David. So David, here we go again with the same frustrating experience repeating itself.
    And it would be appreciated if staff will return calls when they promise to do so.

Bartyboy5821
    Bartyboy5821

Hi Arnel, it's David here. I left this pathetic and useless company in July last year. They are appalling to deal with and work with. More people like you need to keep the complaints going to the ACCC - the more complaints, the more likely of further investigation. There's plenty they will find.

Mila12

Mila12asked

I am so shocked at the australian consumer and their behaviours. Jumping on line and rubbishing companies who are giving it ago rather than spending their energies trying to get an issue solved. Why rubbish and boycott an established Australian business who are giving it ago. All complaints are about those bloody discount purchases where people want things for nothing. Seriously, how about supporting these guys and giving them a fair go.

lessthanwho
    lessthanwho

Get off your high horse Mila. You are obviously involved with the company somehow. Why would the company offer "those bloody discount purchases" if they can't fulfill the order? It looks like a lot of people have given them a 'fair go" and they have been burnt because of it. You are pretty much the only person that gives good feedback to the company. Get over yourself. I ordered wine from Dan Murphys and had it 2 days later and I am classed as regional Australia. I know who is going to get my business

Gold Coast Chris
    Gold Coast Chris

Thank you Mila. You have convinced me to record a formal complaint and do what I can to prevent anyone else from being conned by this bunch. I shall refer this 'endorsement' to the ACCC so they can investigate whether it is genuine.

valbletch
    valbletch

Wow, are we not allowed to complain? All people are asking for is good old fashioned service. I have tried many times to get an apology for delayed delivery etc. No chance!

DaddyCool

DaddyCoolasked

Is Winegrowers direct a genuine company?

wahine
    wahine

Who knows???? I have yet to get any sort of reply from them.

Winegrowers DirectWine Growers Direct

Hi there,

Winegrowersdirect offices and distribution warehaouse are located in Tullamarine, Victoria. We currently employ 40 staff full time and sell and distribute wine sourced for our Australian farmers, along with some imported product. Our focus is on providing sales avenues for Autralian Farmers directly to the Australian wine consumer, at a fair price for all. Sometimes, as in many businesses, we get it wrong, and it is only through our customers and forums such as this that we can find out what went wrong and are then able to implement processes and procedures to attemp to eliminate the issues. We do apologise if things go wrong and attempt to remedy the issue as soon as we are notified of it. Our main business activities occur through our website and our sales and customer service team here in Tullamarine. Please feel free to contact me directly if you would like any assistance or would like to discuss this or any other issues. Thank you, David Penny, Customer Experience Manager, Winegrowers Direct.

Rhonda99
    Rhonda99

I too are the recipient of non delivered wine. Ordered & paid for on the 13th of December & adamantly promised it for Christmas!!! . Still no wine . Well no more orders & I want my money back! Pronto! Or I too will be contacting the ACCC.

Get an answer from our members and Wine Growers Direct representatives