Wine Growers

Wine Growers (page 4 of 4)

1.4

Very bad

I have had the same experience except I have not received my wine yet as I can't even get on to the website that was provided by Living Social - it doesn't exist. Haven't had any joy with emailing or phoning as I either don't get a reply or can't get through.
    I will never deal with these people again.

haven't got it. not possible to get apparently

Shepam
    Shepam

Thanks for your comments. I have gone to our bank and put in place a reversal of the payment for the wine. I just can't be bothered dealing with these people and I think they need to have something like this done to hopefully wake their ideas up.

JPW

JPWAU

Stay away from this website!

WGD Bad experience. Never again.

Never again i will deal with WDG, I've purchased 12bottles wines+frenchs bubbles from september still today i still dont have my wine.been calling them and no answer and sent email and get an vaguely respond as apparently they are very busy and today i got an email said they have been quite and my order has been dispatched the 15 oct but they are not 100%sure..whats surprise me as i put an order via 9rewards for a case of wine 2days ago and i recieved my tracking number today, how come? i want my money back WGD, never go there anymore...
    pff i have to rate before send the review, dont they understand they dont deserve to be rate..[censored word removed]

Imexcited

ImexcitedWA, 6076

Daily deal coupon scam

Another Group Buying fiasco

Use this site often, no probs!

I first used WGD though a discount site (Scoopon) with no probs at all, and since then have ordered at least 8 times through them. They have delivered to my door on time every time. Only once did I not recieve 1 out of 2 cases and when I called they answered straight away and said they had run out at the time of that wine and another had been put through which I got 2 days later.

The majority of complaints here seem to be when people have ordered through coupon sites... I think thats saying something!!
    Orders delievered within 2 weeks every time

Living Social "Deal"

Another poor Living Social Deal!

What a Joke

WHat a joke dealing with these guys. 3 months and still havent received the wine I ordered and paid for. 1.5 hours on hold waiting for operator started at caller number 12. Must only have one person. Promised delivery date and still no show. Promised call back and nothing.....joke.

Ab absolute disgrace!

I have now reported these guys to Scamwatch. Do not purchase anything from Wine Growers Direct as they do not deliver your goods or respond to enquiries. I paid for my wine in July... It is now mid September and no wine!!! I have called over 43 times and get the same message that they are busy and to call back. I have also emailed 6 times (including an email stating that I am reporting them to consumer affairs) and still no response or phone call. It is an absolute disgrace, and if they really are "supporting local farmers" as they claim in their recorded phone message, then I feel very sad for the farmers.

Everything - worst customer service ever!

Cec

CecAU

Sucked in by a bottle of french champagne!

GPM

GPMAU

Shockingly bad - don not touch them with a barge pole

I got sucked in through a promotional offer by these guys only to find they are virtually non contactable and I’m yet to see the wine I paid for 6 weeks ago. I see they are still running promotional offers through living social. I’ve left uncountable voice messages, emails and written several letters and I am still waiting for one of their ‘friendly customer service team’ to contact me. This has got to be a scam, I have reported it to scamwatch and strongly advise anyone else not to get sucked in.

I’ve also contacted LivingSocial.com who said they are well aware of WGDs shortcomings… yet are still running their promotions and are as such also part of the con.

Cynthia_Edwards

Cynthia_EdwardsAU

A scam that is support by nearly all dailyals companies

4 messages, 3 emails and (of course) no response. They asked me to place an order by email - which I did - only form them to respond that the wine ordered was not available and could I phone (the number they never, ever answer). Living Social who sold me the voucher are equally responsive. 2 emails, the promise of a response within 24 hours and I've heard nothing in several weeks. Claim in with Visa for a refund. We should enjlist a lawyer and a class action unless we get our money back

No service

jbug

jbugGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Never Again

I ordered from WGD with a voucher from Living Social. Worst experience I have ever had. After many phone calls and many different excuses, I was told goods would be delivered when stock arrived. Wine did eventually arrive (roughly another 6 weeks)and my order was short 6 bottles. As I work 5 minutes down the road from this company I ended up going to office and demanded the wine which I had paid for. Service was appalling and I will never ever order from them again.
    Nothing to like here
    Everything, no customer service and they tell lies.

Rubbish: Orders Not Delivered, No Answer to Contacts

jellykingdom

jellykingdom

WineGrowers Direct and Living Social

I bought a WineGrowers Direct deal from Living Social for (as I recall) $75 gets you $150 of wine. It stated that you had to ring to place your order. Well......I had to hound them almost everyday for 2 months on every single avenue of contact before I finally was contacted (after the deal expired) and they redeemed the deal. I was happy to finally get my money's worth but i will never ever ever use Wine Growers Direct for anything in the future.

And the wine they sent me was total crap...
    Eventually got my wine...
    ...but the wine was terrible. Lousy service, useless phone system.

Zaraby

Zaraby

Best avoided

PMChongSouth East Queensland, QLD

They say we received our wine and we never did!!

Ordered six bottles of champagne off wine growers direct and thought that it was a pretty good deal. I checked my order and it said that it was dispatched on the 3rd of February and so we just had to wait, but 2 weeks later nothing. So i sent them an email on the 19th and they replied telling me that they had delivered my wine back on the 10th and that i had received them. So i will not be doing anymore business with these people and would like to warn any one i can, not to do business with them either.

non delivery of items even when they say they delivered

Winegrowers DirectWine Growers Direct

Terrible - still waiting for wine

I purchased two living social deals with Wine Growers Direct - paid 04 January. It is now 28 February and I am still waiting for delivery. Have been shunted from Social Living to Wine Growers Direct but have still not received the wine

T. Pokorny

mmtk
    mmtk

Arnel Landicho

Arnel Landichoasked

Having gone through a traumatic experience of having to chase up an undelivered order with WGD, it is sad to say that I am experiencing the very same thing again. I placed an order for 3 dozen wines and only one got delivered. Now I am counting weeks again and still no delivery. I have made 2 follow ups so far, but to date have not had any success.
    I only received delivery of my order following intervention by David. So David, here we go again with the same frustrating experience repeating itself.
    And it would be appreciated if staff will return calls when they promise to do so.

Bartyboy5821
    Bartyboy5821

Hi Arnel, it's David here. I left this pathetic and useless company in July last year. They are appalling to deal with and work with. More people like you need to keep the complaints going to the ACCC - the more complaints, the more likely of further investigation. There's plenty they will find.

Mila12

Mila12asked

I am so shocked at the australian consumer and their behaviours. Jumping on line and rubbishing companies who are giving it ago rather than spending their energies trying to get an issue solved. Why rubbish and boycott an established Australian business who are giving it ago. All complaints are about those bloody discount purchases where people want things for nothing. Seriously, how about supporting these guys and giving them a fair go.

lessthanwho
    lessthanwho

Get off your high horse Mila. You are obviously involved with the company somehow. Why would the company offer "those bloody discount purchases" if they can't fulfill the order? It looks like a lot of people have given them a 'fair go" and they have been burnt because of it. You are pretty much the only person that gives good feedback to the company. Get over yourself. I ordered wine from Dan Murphys and had it 2 days later and I am classed as regional Australia. I know who is going to get my business

Gold Coast Chris
    Gold Coast Chris

Thank you Mila. You have convinced me to record a formal complaint and do what I can to prevent anyone else from being conned by this bunch. I shall refer this 'endorsement' to the ACCC so they can investigate whether it is genuine.

valbletch
    valbletch

Wow, are we not allowed to complain? All people are asking for is good old fashioned service. I have tried many times to get an apology for delayed delivery etc. No chance!

DaddyCool

DaddyCoolasked

Is Winegrowers direct a genuine company?

wahine
    wahine

Who knows???? I have yet to get any sort of reply from them.

Hi there,

Winegrowersdirect offices and distribution warehaouse are located in Tullamarine, Victoria. We currently employ 40 staff full time and sell and distribute wine sourced for our Australian farmers, along with some imported product. Our focus is on providing sales avenues for Autralian Farmers directly to the Australian wine consumer, at a fair price for all. Sometimes, as in many businesses, we get it wrong, and it is only through our customers and forums such as this that we can find out what went wrong and are then able to implement processes and procedures to attemp to eliminate the issues. We do apologise if things go wrong and attempt to remedy the issue as soon as we are notified of it. Our main business activities occur through our website and our sales and customer service team here in Tullamarine. Please feel free to contact me directly if you would like any assistance or would like to discuss this or any other issues. Thank you, David Penny, Customer Experience Manager, Winegrowers Direct.

Rhonda99
    Rhonda99

I too are the recipient of non delivered wine. Ordered & paid for on the 13th of December & adamantly promised it for Christmas!!! . Still no wine . Well no more orders & I want my money back! Pronto! Or I too will be contacting the ACCC.

Get an answer from our members and Wine Growers Direct representatives