Wine Selectors

Wine Selectors (page 3 of 10)

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (200)

Annette

Annette Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Did someone say... fantastic Australian wine????

Not one to lock myself into a regular subscription for anything but a magazine, I thought I'd give this a try and then cancel after the first or second delivery. I mean how good was this going to be when I don't get to pick and choose the wine? After nearly 12 months of being a subscriber, I am thoroughly enjoying my wine tour around Australia and tasting wine that I'd never ordinarily get to. Who knew that my favourite red is now a Durif??? I also love the fact that I'm supporting the smaller boutique family owned wineries. The selection panel of Wine Selectors have done an outstanding job ensuring that nothing but quality wine comes my way. I have not had a bad one yet. You will not be disappointed!

Store LocationPhone sales
Lisa Strong

Lisa StrongSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible customer service

Wine is fine and some bottle lovely.
Some bottles however definitely average and it's not as good a value as they claim if you have previously been looking at the member specials from other places. Im so tired of having to defend and explain in detail why I don't want a service or product anymore which makes it not worth the hassle. You camt cancel online. Emails go unanswered then deny every receiving like I had made up that I had sent which seems ridiculous.

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Look forward to each fabulous case.

I look forward to our regular deliveries and Selector magazine, which is great for increasing our knowledge of wines and wineries and keeping up with the food scene. The wines are amazing value and quality and on the odd occasion we really didn't like a wine it was refunded. Many wines are exclusive to Wine Selectors, which we found out when asking for them at Cellar doors while on holidays.

Satisfied is an understatement

Great qaulity wine from different regions across Australia. I love trying different wines that I wouldn't normally purchase and wouldnt find at everyday bottle shops. Every bottle has been amazing! Wine is delivered to front door with ease. The other bonus is getting a magazine and full information about each bottle.

Anamous

AnamousHunter Region, NSW

So far all wines sent have been ( to my taste buds) have been extremely good

From my first delivery I experienced the opportunity to try wine varieties not previously known to me. All selections were more than acceptable. The new brands presented a delightful change to my "old staid" thoughts and patterns regarding wine imbibing.

jeff

jeffmelbourne

It's been a great experience so far.....

Wine Selectors has been my introduction into Australian Wines and I appreciate the service, product and information they have provided to me. The introductions to the various regions and styles in their various packs have been enlightening and delicious. I look forward to a long and fruitful education into the ever changing world that is wine. Thank you team.

Sharon Lee

Sharon LeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Convenient, supporting local wine makers

Wine delivery is always on time at my front door. I feel such a sense of commitment to local wine makers. It is great to try different wines and grape varieties and each bottle is an adventure.

Mark Mt. Annan

Mark Mt. AnnanSydney, NSW

Great service and friendly staff

I've been with Wine Selectors for over 12months now and couldn't be happier with the service and friendly attitude of the staff I've dealt with. Keep up the gre at work. Mark @ Mt. Annan

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Good morning Mark, thanks for your review! We are delighted to hear you are happy with our customer service team and your wines! Thanks for your ongoing loyalty and support, it is much appreciated. Sincerely, Isabella from Wine Selectors :)

Review collected in partnership with Wine Selectors

Something to look forward to

We receive our order every 4 months and as the title suggests, look forward to every delivery. This takes the hassle out of standing in bottle shops trying to decide. The other pro is that we get to try wines of small wineries that we would otherwise miss out on.
Thanks Wine Selectors!

Love our wine orders!!

We love receiving our monthly wine order, delivered straight to our door. No problems or fuss and always arrives on time. We receive a variety of red and whites one month and then sparkling the next month
We love it!

Find out how Wine Selectors compares to other Wine & Liquor Shops

Enjoying this wine tasting journey

I smile with every delivery and enjoy learning about Australia's great wines and sharing them with family and friends. The quality and variety and great offers make this an ongoing enjoyable experience. Thank you.

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Good morning, thanks for your review! We are delighted to hear you are happy with the quality and variety of wines we offer. Thanks for your ongoing loyalty and support, it is much appreciated. Sincerely, Isabella from Wine Selectors :)

Louise P.

Louise P.Mid North Coast, NSW

our favourite wines

we love receving your wines. we have no complaints with the service, phone and online, how we can pay our bills and defineately appreciate how our choices are considered. Thankyou

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Hi Louise, thanks for your review! We are delighted to hear you are happy with our customer service team and your wine plan flexibility. Thanks for your ongoing loyalty and support, it is much appreciated. Sincerely, Isabella from Wine Selectors :)

jawine

jawine

Best medicine

I have enjoyed every bottle i have received and look forward to what is in the next delivery. I have had a great time sharing a few bottles with family over a meal.

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Good morning jawine, thank you so much for your review. We are happy to hear you are enjoying the wines you receive and we appreciate your ongoing loyalty and support. Have a great week. Sincerely, Isabella from Wine Selectors

Satisfaction Guaranteed

Receiving my shipments from Wine Selectors is like receiving a well thought out gift; the variety and quality is superb. I am rarely disappointed and I know I will be satisfied.

Roswita  Lagodzki
Roswita Lagodzki

Thanks Isabella, I just received a shipment today; looking forward to tasting tonight.

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

The perfect start to a Monday! Enjoy. :)

Averil Foster

Averil FosterSpence 2615, ACT

Fantastic wines delivered right to your door

We have been using wine selectors for almost 10 years now. In that time, I cannot recall ever being unhappy with a wine. The wines are all really well priced and there is so much benefit to having them delivered right to your door (and of course, having an expert pick them for you). The staff are always really helpful and the delivery never takes more than a couple of days (I live in Canberra).
The biggest issue I have is that I keep buying more and more!!!!

David N

David NSouth East Queensland, QLD

I cant seem to stop

I have been with Wine Selectors for many years and am constantly surprised by the variety, quality and value. Great service too! Bring on my next carton to carry me through my next month.

Rodney Mason

Rodney MasonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent Wine Provider

I have been with Wine Selectors two other times and for different reasons I have had to stop my subscription. Wine Selectors have always offered premium wines from different regions in this great country. The tasting panel continue to show their expertise in wine selection providing me with great wine. Wine Selectors also have great deals and special offers that improves my cellar every time I purchase them. I also like how I can change my order with no fuss. I believe Wine Selectors is one of the best wine providers in the country.

Review collected in partnership with Wine Selectors

Variety is the spice of life - and wine!

There are nearly 2,500 wine producers in Australia- and I would like to sample as many of them as possible! Wine clubs who tie up big contracts with their favoured circle of wine producers are boring. I have been a member of Wine Selectors for about fifteen years now, and there have hardly ever been repeats of the producers - so just keep the new flavours coming!

Ian

IanNorth-West & West coast, TAS

My three monthy gift

I have found wine selectors to be professional in my dealings with them. i look forward to their selection every quarter, and enjoy the reading mater also .The reds fill many a dark cold night by the open fire here in Tasmania. Come summer the whites are out the BBQing starts and the evenings are very much enjoyed.

Cherubb

CherubbPerth, WA

Always pleasantly surprised

Great selection every time and the best part is it’s free if you don’t like it.
It’s always a delight to open the box and see what the latest wines are.

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Good morning, thank you so much for your review. We are happy to hear you are enjoying the wines you receive and we appreciate your ongoing loyalty and support. Have a great week. Sincerely, Isabella from Wine Selectors

Review collected in partnership with Wine Selectors

Home Cooking, No Surprises, Except for the Surprisingly Good Wine!

I have found the Wine Selectors wine to be high quality and interesting. The great part of being a member is that you drink wines that very often you would not have had the opportunity to try.