Wine Selectors

Wine Selectors (page 4 of 10)

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (200)

Annette

Annette Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Did someone say... fantastic Australian wine????

Not one to lock myself into a regular subscription for anything but a magazine, I thought I'd give this a try and then cancel after the first or second delivery. I mean how good was this going to be when I don't get to pick and choose the wine? After nearly 12 months of being a subscriber, I am thoroughly enjoying my wine tour around Australia and tasting wine that I'd never ordinarily get to. Who knew that my favourite red is now a Durif??? I also love the fact that I'm supporting the smaller boutique family owned wineries. The selection panel of Wine Selectors have done an outstanding job ensuring that nothing but quality wine comes my way. I have not had a bad one yet. You will not be disappointed!

Store LocationPhone sales
Rusty the toy poodle

Rusty the toy poodleCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Quality wines at sensible prices and excellent service.

I have been a very satisfied customer of wine selectors since the days of the Hunter Valley Wine Society and have enjoyed a wonderful variety of wines, have learned a lot about wine via the drinking notes and Selector magazine.
My appreciation of quality wines has been enhanced by my many years of being a Wine Selectors client,

Lea

LeaPerth, WA

Fantastic variety

Wine selectors have a high level of communication and really do look after their customers, customising delivery numbers per year to suit. The variety of wine available is diverse and researched.
Great way to try new Australian wines!!

Jessica H.

Jessica H.Hunter Region, NSW

Never had a bad wine!

Love this wine company! All the wines have been delicious and best of all they are Australian. It is lovely to have wine on hand all the time. Do yourself a favour and buy a box!

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Hi Jess, thank you for leaving this great review! We are so delighted to hear you love our wine company. Thanks so much for your ongoing support and loyalty; it is much appreciated. Have a wonderful week! Sincerely, Isabella from Wine Selectors

Tracey S.

Tracey S.South East Queensland, QLD

Easy as

I have been a member now for over 10years and I still look forward to my delivery. The ease of having my wine delivered makes life easy. Just a simple phone call if I require more or less or something different.
Looking forward to the next 10 years Wine Selectors.

Excellent wines

I’m very happy with the quality of wine I’ve been receiving for the price. Would love to get more but can only take so much at one time. Going to keep getting wine this way.

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Hi Mark, thanks for your kind words! We appreciate your ongoing loyalty and support and look forward to continuing on this wine journey with you for many years to come! Have the best week. Cheers, Isabella from Wine Selectors :)

Review collected in partnership with Wine Selectors

It’s always a chance to try wines we wouldn’t necessarily buy otherwise. Sometimes it’s disappointing the ones we enjoy most don’t seem to be available to purchase again. Enjoy participating.

Love wine

Love wineHunter Region, NSW

Haven't had a wine yet that wasn't great

I love trying and sharing new wines and the fact they aren't available in every bottle shop around the place is even better. Two friends has also joined because of the quality of the wine they have tasted with me.

Rel

RelPerth, WA

Easy order with informed knowledge of product

Love reading about the wines and making informed choices. When phoned staff always polite and courteous. They are always happy to take about any wine I would like more information on

Dave

DaveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Service, good wine

Good variety of wines. Always delivered on time and good value for money. I've had questions in the pasat and their friendly customer service reps were always willing to spend time helping resolve anything.

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great way to sample good wines

I have been with Wine Selectors for many years. They always come up with a great selection of wines, from different regions and in different styles. It is a good way to discover new wineries and new varieties.

Rhea M.

Rhea M.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Friendly helpful staff, super convenient service.

Every time I’ve had to deal with staff from Wine Selectors they have been friendly and accommodating. They always do their best to inform, and help you to make the most of their service and many choices. I love my order, it’s great value and quality wine. I live 70km out of town so it saves me a lot of work and always a nice surprise to see what new varieties there are to discover. Thanks guys, keep up the good work!

Jessica C.

Jessica C.Hunter Region, NSW

Great Australian Wines

I love my Wine Selectors! I get so excited when the box arrives. Never had a bad bottles but if I did it wouldn’t matter because they guarantee every bottle!

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Thank you for your lovely feedback Jess! We are delighted to hear you are loving our wines, and we look forward to continuing on your wine journey with you for many more great years to come. Cheers, Isabella from Wine Selectors

Always a great selection

The selection of wines are interesting and often mixes well known wines with more obscure ones. Excellent way of discovering new wines and to broaden my options to select new wineries

Chris Unwin

Chris UnwinSydney, NSW

Love your work - and your wines!

Love the Winemakers Reserve red pack as it always has great wines from labels I haven’t heard of and at a great price. I also love chatting with your representatives and sampling some wines at the domestic airports WS stands

Wine Lover

Wine LoverSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great selection

Great selection of wines that you would not usually try. There is always something there to open when friends pop over, and for those unexpected dinners - whether it dine in or takeaway

Grant P

Grant PSydney, NSW

I love a Good Sav Blanc

Always a great selection of wines from all regions throughout Australia. Sauvignon Blanc is my favourite white and I’ve always been impressed with the wines that have been delivered. Life’s to short to drink cheap wine. Cheers

Kev P

Kev PMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect end to a long hard day.

Outstanding service great friendly staff and good quality wines at reasonable prices. After a hard day at work I come home and open a bottle of quality Pinot noir and relax. Perfect end to a long hard day.

Aidan Mc Eldowney

Aidan Mc EldowneyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Early Delivery

Have found service to be prompt even early delivery found a few beauties that I would not have if I was at the bottle shop staff helpful and knowledgeable keep up the good work

Sean H

Sean HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love of the sparklings!

Been with wine selectors a year now - and won’t be going anywhere soon. Love getting our case every 2 months, variety is delicious and value for money! It’s a highlight getting notice of our delivery and perusing the catalogue, seeing what choice bottles of sparkling are coming our way.

Link T

Link TPerth, WA

Best way to learn about our regional variety!

It’s exciting receiving the mixed dozen. We love reading the notes, matching with food and of course tasting the variety of wines produced in each region. The wine never disappoints!

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Hi Link, thank you for your lovely review! We are delighted to hear you love all the goodies that come with your wine delivery and the wine itself! We appreciate your ongoing loyalty and support. Cheers, Isabella from Wine Selectors