Wine Selectors

Wine Selectors (page 4 of 9)

Listing monitored by Wine Selectors

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (206)

Wines selected to tantalise your tastebuds

Over 5 years with mixed dozen selections every month delivered to our door without the hassle of having to go shopping, parking, stock availability, price fluctuations etc. Wine Selectors has made it so simple and every box has been delicious no matter what the occasion or meal pairings. Trust the panel of selectors to make the decisions for your taste buds and you will have no worries. Highly recommended. Can I give 6 out of 5 stars ?

Dave
DaveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Service, good wine

Good variety of wines. Always delivered on time and good value for money. I've had questions in the pasat and their friendly customer service reps were always willing to spend time helping resolve anything.

John
JohnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great way to sample good wines

I have been with Wine Selectors for many years. They always come up with a great selection of wines, from different regions and in different styles. It is a good way to discover new wineries and new varieties.

Rhea M.
Rhea M.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Friendly helpful staff, super convenient service.

Every time I’ve had to deal with staff from Wine Selectors they have been friendly and accommodating. They always do their best to inform, and help you to make the most of their service and many choices. I love my order, it’s great value and quality wine. I live 70km out of town so it saves me a lot of work and always a nice surprise to see what new varieties there are to discover. Thanks guys, keep up the good work!

Jessica C.
Jessica C.Hunter Region, NSW

Great Australian Wines

I love my Wine Selectors! I get so excited when the box arrives. Never had a bad bottles but if I did it wouldn’t matter because they guarantee every bottle!

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Thank you for your lovely feedback Jess! We are delighted to hear you are loving our wines, and we look forward to continuing on your wine journey with you for many more great years to come. Cheers, Isabella from Wine Selectors

Always a great selection

The selection of wines are interesting and often mixes well known wines with more obscure ones. Excellent way of discovering new wines and to broaden my options to select new wineries

Chris Unwin
Chris UnwinSydney, NSW

Love your work - and your wines!

Love the Winemakers Reserve red pack as it always has great wines from labels I haven’t heard of and at a great price. I also love chatting with your representatives and sampling some wines at the domestic airports WS stands

Wine Lover
Wine LoverSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great selection

Great selection of wines that you would not usually try. There is always something there to open when friends pop over, and for those unexpected dinners - whether it dine in or takeaway

Grant P
Grant PSydney, NSW

I love a Good Sav Blanc

Always a great selection of wines from all regions throughout Australia. Sauvignon Blanc is my favourite white and I’ve always been impressed with the wines that have been delivered. Life’s to short to drink cheap wine. Cheers

Kev P
Kev PMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect end to a long hard day.

Outstanding service great friendly staff and good quality wines at reasonable prices. After a hard day at work I come home and open a bottle of quality Pinot noir and relax. Perfect end to a long hard day.

Aidan Mc Eldowney
Aidan Mc EldowneyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Early Delivery

Have found service to be prompt even early delivery found a few beauties that I would not have if I was at the bottle shop staff helpful and knowledgeable keep up the good work

Sean H
Sean HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love of the sparklings!

Been with wine selectors a year now - and won’t be going anywhere soon. Love getting our case every 2 months, variety is delicious and value for money! It’s a highlight getting notice of our delivery and perusing the catalogue, seeing what choice bottles of sparkling are coming our way.

Link T
Link TPerth, WA

Best way to learn about our regional variety!

It’s exciting receiving the mixed dozen. We love reading the notes, matching with food and of course tasting the variety of wines produced in each region. The wine never disappoints!

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Hi Link, thank you for your lovely review! We are delighted to hear you love all the goodies that come with your wine delivery and the wine itself! We appreciate your ongoing loyalty and support. Cheers, Isabella from Wine Selectors

Find out how Wine Selectors compares to other Wine & Liquor Shops

Love my Wine Delivery Day!

I receive a mixed dozen about every 6 weeks and this is generally perfect for a mix of a few special occasions and the glass or two on the weekend. I have only disliked one bottle of wine (that was clearly "corked") in all the time I have been getting them and Wine Selectors has refunded for those bottles - fantastic customer service.

Lucy Mc
Lucy McSydney, NSW

Delicious wine delivered to your door

We are always impressed by the wines delivered by Wine Selectors. We get really excited when the box arrives on our doorstep! Each and every wine is really delicious and saves us the agony of going to the local cellars to select the dozen ourselves. We also love the magazine we get each month and the delicious recipes and of course wine and travel updates. Thanks a million, couldn't live without Wine Selectors!

Great selection

We love the variety, many we would otherwise never taste. We can honestly say we have never had a bad wine. We are currently drinking reds and I particularly like Pinot Noir. The full bodied reds are enjoyed by my husband. Aren’t we lucky to have such an amazing selection of Australian wines. We are even luckier to have the selectors expert choices and buying power.

Perfect

The choice of wines, so far, has been wonderful. I feel as though I am spoiling myself with fancy 'restaurant' wine with each bottle. I love it.. The girls are lovely each time I call, the delivery arrives when they say it will.

Ken
KenSydney, NSW

Wines vetted by experts.

We took a couple of bottles to a dinner party last night and were complimented on their quality.
It's comforting to know that we can grab a bottle from the selection knowing that it is top quality.
The host commented and asked where we got it from.

Jenbros
JenbrosBrisbane

Never a bad drop

Leaving picking my wine to the experts means I always have great wines to drink. If the experts happen to pick a wine I don't like I can call up and get my money back. In the few years I have been a member this has only happened twice.

PammieSouth East Queensland, QLD

The wines have given me much joy for years

Having received from Wine Selectors for many years I have never been disappointed and always pleased to try new wines which are selected for me. Lovely reds and light and pleasing whites.

No further coments

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Hi Pammie, thanks so much for your lovely review! We are so pleased to have you in our Wine Selectors family and sincerely thank you for your ongoing loyalty and support. We hope you have a great week! Cheers, Isabella from Wine Selectors

Review collected in partnership with Wine Selectors

Quality wines at affordable prices.

The wines offered are always quality. Never had a bottle that I did not like, or was of poor quality. Many new or developing varieties are offered, and this increases both knowledge and enjoyment of wine. The wines are approachable, rather than big and bold.

DotHL
DotHLGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Always customer focused

Such an easy method of buying wine & easy to cancel if I don't need more wine or change order if preferred. Excellent selection from small wineries & happy to support them. Never had a bad bottle.

ARG
ARGGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Always a great selection

I've been a member of Wine Selectors for about a decade. While my preference is almost strictly reds, I've never been disappointed with my deliveries. The only difficulty I have is trying to cellar some of these wines based on the recommended year/s to open; they're often drink before I realise.

Great variety

Normally a great selection of wine from many wineries. These wines are not usually available from local wine shops and thus this allows a broadening of knowledge of Australian wines - keep up the good work.

Mez
MezGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy and great selection of wine

It is really nice to try wine from all different regions in Australia! I live on the mornington Peninsula so tend enjoy many varieties from this region. Ease and convenience of home delivery

shielsy
shielsyCentral West, NSW

Wine selectors are very professional people

I have been a member of Wine Selectors for many years. I have changed my delivery instructions from four cases a year to two without any hassle. The wine has always been of a high quality. I have not always liked all the wines I receive but never had a bad one yet.

Other Wine & Liquor Shops