Wine Selectors

Wine Selectors (page 5 of 7)

Listing monitored by Wine Selectors

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (168)

Wines selected to tantalise your tastebuds

Over 5 years with mixed dozen selections every month delivered to our door without the hassle of having to go shopping, parking, stock availability, price fluctuations etc. Wine Selectors has made it so simple and every box has been delicious no matter what the occasion or meal pairings. Trust the panel of selectors to make the decisions for your taste buds and you will have no worries. Highly recommended. Can I give 6 out of 5 stars ?

Mark Robbo
Mark RobboSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great wines that a not available at bottle shops

Wine selectors offer great wines at discounted prices that many of which are only available direct from the winery. I enjoy receiving the different wines from different wineries around Australia that I know have the approval of the wine selectors tasting panel.

wine lover
wine loverFar North Queensland, QLD

introduces you to wine your would not otherwise see

The selection is invariably interesting and good value for money. In more than five years I only had one bottle that was no good. I told Wine Selectors more as information than to seek a new bottle, but Wine Selectors insisted on replacing it with another wine.

Steve
SteveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I Love Wine Selectors!

The wine is beautiful! We have customised our orders to suit our personal taste. The flexibilty is wonderful, and not being locked in is terrific! Suits our needs perfectly! Thankyou!

MatthewIllawarra, NSW

A pleasing result.

I can heartily recommend the Wine Selectors. The quality of the wines is almost always an outstanding choice. Only the occasional ordinary bottle. By far the most are superb. My compliments to all staff and service providers for a consistently fine provision.

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

You're an absolute gem! I am passing on your review to the rest of the company as it will absolutely make everyone's day! Cheers, Isabella :)

Find out how Wine Selectors compares to other Wine & Liquor Shops

I do enjoy all your wines

It has been a great experience to try such a large variety of wines, and don't remember any that I haven't truly enjoyed over the years I have been receiving them.

Rod Wood
Rod WoodGoulburn Valley, VIC

Always great wine selections

What I like about Wine Selectors is their friendly, no hard sell approach, together with the willingness to vary both the wine selection, and the timing of deliveries.
All the wines I have received have been top quality

Simon G.
Simon G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Never had a bad wine!

Been part of wine selectors for a few years now with frequent deliveries every 3 months, had a mixture of whites and reds and all have been well worth it.

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Hi Simon, thanks for your kind words! We appreciate your ongoing loyalty and support and look forward to continuing on this wine journey with you for many years to come! Have the best week. Cheers, Isabella from Wine Selectors :)

Wendy
WendySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great selection of wine at great price

Every order I place I am confident I am going to have great wine.delivered. I love not having to go to bottle shop. So easy to order online selection and prices are great.

Excellent value

We have found all wines delivered to be outstanding, a great way to try a variety of blends that we wouldn't normally purchase. Have discovered some exciting new wineries with our two monthly delivery!

c j scholar
c j scholarEyre Peninsula, SA

i have found it very good. I have given severan bottles to my neighbours & they think as I.

We are not great wine drinkers however all the wines received have been of what I would call very good quality.
Those friends whom we've entertained have remarked in similar way's. Our regular consumption of about one to one & a half bottles per weak has been very consistent in quality. We find that it suits our taste.

Gary
GaryHunter Region, NSW

Great service along with excellent wines.

We have been members for over a year. Love the variety and most of all the quality. The prompt delivery service is exceptional along with the ease of adding or changing your order.

the LAZY man's wine guy.

it's true- when my box of red arrives every month, i carefully clip the wine notes from the brochure, attach them to the corresponding bottle and rack them. why wouldn't i? you guys take the guess work out of what i am choosing to share with my wife and friends... and in my two years as member, i've not once had a dud bottle. thank you! happy camper!

Ms Jones
Ms JonesQueensland

It's better wine than I could ever choose at the bottleshop.

I love the variety of wine offered through my Wine Selectors cases. I have honestly been happy with every bottle I've opened from them. The Wine Selectors choices take the pressure out of making my own choice at the bottleshop.

Paul Perosin
Paul PerosinSydney, NSW

It has broadened my taste for Wine

I enjoy the Wine selectors special offers as it gives me access to a variety of winemakers and regions I would not know how to access. Also they put in some really special wines.
The regional mixed dozens ensures that I have a variety of wines at home to share with friends.

Review collected in partnership with Wine Selectors

Customer friendly, excellent service!

We love our Beautiful Australian wines and have a great selection with Wine Selectors. We have been members now for a number of years and are so pleased we joined. The website is easy to navigate and it has been a simple process to be able to only have the wines we enjoy most as part of our order. Highly recommend becoming a member, especially for the discounted premium specials, Yum!

Janitta
Janitta

Perfect wine selections

I Love having any choice of wine at home at any given time. Perfect selections and different blends delivered every month without having to buy at a bottle shop. So convenient.

Never a poor wine.

Every Wine Selectors bottle has been lovely. When you buy off the shelf, it can be hit and miss, but we've never had a miss with our custom dozen deliveries.

Peter
PeterSydney, NSW

Great wine club with great wines

I've been a member for many years now and have never ad a bad wine, they are always good quality and enjoyable to drink.
The staff are friendly and helpful, happy to change delivery routine or sell you a special pack.

Trailer to my needs

When I needed to change the frequency/ quantity of my wine subscription the Wine Selectors team explained the various option and helped me change plan. It worked seamlessly. Highly recommended.

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

HI JMP, we are so happy you love the flexibility of our wine plans! Thank you for taking the time to leave this lovely review and we appreciate your ongoing loyalty and support. Have a great week. Cheers, Isabella from Wine Selectors

Kerry
KerryRichmond-Tweed, NSW

The delivery I always look forward to.

Always reliable high quality wines, at a very reasonable price. The magazine and tasting notes provide interesting reading. Communication is excellent with emails advising you about your order status regularly and .

Colin G
Colin GGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Never a Bad Drop

I have been receiving deliveries of the entertainer Red selection from Wine Selector for around 5 years and have been impressed with the quality of the wine received. The supplied wine is from a very wide selection and it is rare to receive the same wine more than once.

Mark
Mark

Wine Tasting Smorgasboard

I receive Wine Selectors package every two months. You can be as flexible as you want. There has never been a problem with quality, all the wines have been of a good, or better, standard. A great way to try boutique and more common wines side by side for comparison. Always some nice surprises in the box and tasting notes are great when adding to a meal.

Rod
RodGippsland, VIC

Great wine and service

I know nothing about wine except if it tastes good or not. Wine selectors means that a person like me who hasn’t got the time to learn about wine can still get a good drop easily and at a good price

Andrew B
Andrew BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Wines

This is a great place to get some "out of the ordinary" quality wines at a great price. Never had a bad wine from Wine Selectors. The tasting notes are accurate and a very handy reference.

Claudia
ClaudiaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Always awesome wines!!

I have been a customer with Wine Selectors for many years and have never encountered a wine I haven't liked and enjoyed!! They are attentive in ensuring they only send the wines you prefer - reds for me! Brilliant :)

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Hi Claudia, thanks for your lovely review. We are so happy to hear you love your reds as much as we do, and look forward to continuing on this wine journey with you! Have a fantastic weekend. Sincerely, Isabella from Wine Selectors

Other Wine & Liquor Shops