Wine Selectors

Wine Selectors (page 7 of 7)

Listing monitored by Wine Selectors

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (168)

Wines selected to tantalise your tastebuds

Over 5 years with mixed dozen selections every month delivered to our door without the hassle of having to go shopping, parking, stock availability, price fluctuations etc. Wine Selectors has made it so simple and every box has been delicious no matter what the occasion or meal pairings. Trust the panel of selectors to make the decisions for your taste buds and you will have no worries. Highly recommended. Can I give 6 out of 5 stars ?

Gerry O
Gerry OHunter Region, NSW

Punctilious Presentive Perfection!

‘Champagne’ Charlie was very convincing in having me try a dozen mixed Gruner Veltliner at Newcastle Airport...I signed up (I’m a member) and they were delivered 5 days later. Preponderant propensity to please! Gerry O

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Hi Gerry, we are so happy to hear you have enjoyed your Wine Selectors experience! We appreciate your ongoing loyalty and support and look forward to picking many more great drops for you. Have a great weekend. Sincerely, Isabella from Wine Selectors

Chris Banditt
Chris BandittSouth East Queensland, QLD

Reason for wine tasting

The wines are exceptional and have never had a bad bottle of wine. It is great to taste wine from different regions. Plus, the Wine Selectors magazine is great reading.

You never push

Been with you guys for a few years now and always find your follow ups are prompt and you don't overstate offers or wanting to push offers hard at us if we choice to pass.

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Hi Gaz, thanks for sharing your experiences and thoughts about our brand. We appreciate your ongoing loyalty and support! Have a great week. Cheers, Isabella from Wine Selectors

Will J
Will JRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Absolutely fabulous

As a relatively new member of Wine Selectors I have found it to be an incredible service that offers a wide variety of wines at reasonable prices. They offer wines from various regions around Australia that otherwise I would not have tried. Their guarantee of money back if you do not like the wine provides a safety net when trying new wines. An amazing club that deliveries an exceptional experience.

Phil
PhilCanberra 2600, ACT

What more could a wine drinker ask for!

Value for money. Flexible - tailor deliveries to suit your tastes. Cancel when you please - buy more if you want. Experts identify great wines every time. Tasting and pairing notes too.

Geoff M
Geoff MNorth Queensland, QLD

Great wines , great service with no pressure selling

Having been a member for quite some years I have found the wines always of high quality. I can only remember one occasion when one of the reds supplied was outside my preferred selections and this was replaced both quickly and with no fuss as per Wine Selectors policy.
Moving from 3 monthly to bi-monthly supply has seen me having more wine than I require in some instances and the move back to 3 month intervals would probably be a more accommodating preference.

Tania Haddon
Tania HaddonCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Never disappoints

Love wine selectors. I enjoy the variety and the fact I never have to stand in a liquor shop wondering what to buy, hoping I’ll like it! Always great tasting and enjoyable wines at a great price. I am always recommending wine selectors to my friends.

Sam
SamMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Fantastic company to deal with

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Hi Sam, thanks so much for letting us know how you've continued to enjoy your wine membership with us. We are grateful for your ongoing loyalty and support! Cheers, Isabella from Wine Selectors

Colleen T
Colleen TSouth East Queensland, QLD

Consistently great

We have been members of Wine Selectors for over 5 years. In the hundreds of wines sent in this time, only two bottles have been disliked and returned... no questions, full refund. So reliably good!

Find out how Wine Selectors compares to other Wine & Liquor Shops

A fantastic service - look no further for wine selection and delivery

This is the only wine delivery service I have used, but I am smitten. The staff are extremely knowledgeable and always calm and friendly. Nothing is too much trouble and the advice they give is genuine and helpful. Boxes are completely customisable for a small fee. We've loved most bottles (and liked all), and a good suggestion I received from the lovely Sarah was to take photos of those I have particularly enjoyed and to fill a box with three or four of my choices. I really enjoy being a customer of Wine Selectors and can highly recommend the service.

Kaylyn
KaylynSydney, NSW

Love their wines

I bought my husband these for his birthday four years ago.
We love receiving our mixed box of hand picked wines from around Australia. It’s nice to have special wines of different varieties on hand when visitors come too.
We have had only one bottle over the years we didn’t like and they refunded us no problems

Colin
ColinGippsland, VIC

Keep the Good Times Pouring

Hi, just received my latest delivery of amazing reds in a custom delivery. I highly recommend Wine Selectors and have referred many friends and associates of the benefits of being a member. Thanks, keep up your world class service and high quality wines.

Nothing too hard to do.

From regular deliveries of hand picked outstanding wines, to extra orders being sent or orders reduced when requested, Wine Selectors have been first class all the way. Our wine appreciation journey has been an easy one.

Toni
ToniSydney, NSW

Love the variety

Lots of variety, fantastic customer service. Delivery always on time and accurate. Never a problem when I need to change my order. Customer service are always there to help and very friendly.

Christine Coleman
Christine ColemanMid North Coast, NSW

Great red wines love them!!!

Love getting my wine in a regular basus and I have never had a bad wine. Customer service is great when I had a broken bottle in my delivery phoned customer service and they were happy to refund me. Also every time I speak to someone they are always polite and helpful.

Len L.
Len L.Hobart, TAS

Drink Up!

The wines are generally excellent at rather good prices. Deliveries arrive on time. We always look forward to the next delivery. I cannot think of anything that would require improvement.

Graeme B
Graeme BSouth East Queensland, QLD

The joy of receiving sixty bottles of red every year

I do look forward to my regular delivery of your beautiful red wines.
The last couple of deliveries have had twelve different varieties in each dozen for me to sample & enjoy.
Keep up what you are doing & don’t change a thing.
Cheers !

Amanda
AmandaSouth East Queensland, QLD

We are loving the Wine Selections

It’s such a pleasure to receive my carton of hand picked Shiraz as the wine is consistently A+ quality. As a member of Wine Selectors the service I have found to be spot on!

Other Wine & Liquor Shops