Wine Selectors

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (47)

Annette
Annette Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Did someone say... fantastic Australian wine????

Not one to lock myself into a regular subscription for anything but a magazine, I thought I'd give this a try and then cancel after the first or second delivery. I mean how good was this going to be when I don't get to pick and choose the wine? After nearly 12 months of being a subscriber, I am thoroughly enjoying my wine tour around Australia and tasting wine that I'd never ordinarily get to. Who knew that my favourite red is now a Durif??? I also love the fact that I'm supporting the smaller boutique family owned wineries. The selection panel of Wine Selectors have done an outstanding job ensuring that nothing but quality wine comes my way. I have not had a bad one yet. You will not be disappointed!

Store LocationPhone sales

They rip you off!

Terrible company to buy from! I can never reach their customer service. They did outbound call to sell me a box of wine without telling me the price, they put me on monthly order and keep charging me. It’s been 4 months and I still can’t reach them to cancel my order!

Store LocationOnline

Horrible sales team

Store LocationSydney domestic airport

robbie
robbie

generally a pretty good service

june i.
june i.

Nice wines

Wine selectors have good wines which are great value and easy drinking. Their ordering and delivering is straight forward . I loved their tasting evenings which were great fun and well organised . The website is a little cluncky to use and it would be great if they had an app to score wines. I would give them 5 stars but their pushy telephone sales are really off putting.

Store LocationMelbourne
Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Thank you for your review June! We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to pass this on to our contact centre team. We're so glad to hear that you enjoy our wines and our tasting events! Have a great day.
Thanks - Taylah from Wine Selectors

ash
ashHollywell

They will never let you cancel!!!

I have been trying to cancel my account for over a year, yet they keep sending wine and charging me. It is a typical membership scam. These companies will do anything for a buck. The wine was fine, of course but I can just drive down to my local bottle shop and grab them at a cheaper price.

Sebastian T.
Sebastian T.Launceston, TAS

Great variety, Great Wines

Good selection of reds
Different vineyards
Happy to accommodate my changing needs. Sometimes on a plan, sometimes calling with deals.
Great value. I'm never disappointed even when the variety is not one of my favourites. Staff are always friendly and helpful.

Scott F.Perth, WA

Spammers

After foolishly entering a competition I'm now incessantly pestered by these scammers. Two or three calls a day, every single day, despite repeatedly telling them to remove me from their call lists. Over to ACMA now.

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Hi Scott, as we said last week, it takes two days to be fully removed from the systems. You won't receive any further calls. Cheers, the team at Wine Selectors

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Hi Scott, thanks for your feedback. I can confirm you have been removed from our calling lists however we will definitely look into the frequency of calls as this is quite irregular. Cheers, Victoria from Wine Selectors

Kathy P.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible online service, ruined surprise.

I ordered a bottle via Wine Selectors online service, it asked when did I want it dispatched and I marked for next day delivery (Friday). It wasn't dispatched until Monday early afternoon, as a result I didn't get the wine until the following Friday, which was too late. When I rang the Friday, the day after I placed the order online, to make sure ensure it was dispatched the day I requested, I was told by the consultant it had not been dispatched and if I had phoned to place the order it would have been posted that day.

I will never order another bottle of wine from Wine Selectors, their poor service ruined my surprise.

Store Locationonline
Kathy P.

Will my number be confidential or posted for everyone to see?

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Hi Kathy, please send it through as a private message. Do not post it via these comments as these are visible to everybody. Sincerely, Isabella from Wine Selectors

Cat
CatSydney, NSW

The Perfect Business if you are fond of phone harrasment

If you are feeling lonely and would like to be called 3 times a day for the rest of your life, Wine Selectors is the business for you! Despite never having bought one of their products I was "selected" to receive sales calls from them multiple times a day. As a Customer Service operator myself I simply cannot fathom the genius behind their sales tactic; wear someone down until not only do they not buy something they actively hate you? 0/1000000

Anamous
AnamousHunter Region, NSW

So far all wines sent have been ( to my taste buds) have been extremely good

From my first delivery I experienced the opportunity to try wine varieties not previously known to me. All selections were more than acceptable. The new brands presented a delightful change to my "old staid" thoughts and patterns regarding wine imbibing.

Review collected in partnership with Wine Selectors

Something to look forward to

We receive our order every 4 months and as the title suggests, look forward to every delivery. This takes the hassle out of standing in bottle shops trying to decide. The other pro is that we get to try wines of small wineries that we would otherwise miss out on.
Thanks Wine Selectors!

Ian
IanNorth-West & West coast, TAS

My three monthy gift

I have found wine selectors to be professional in my dealings with them. i look forward to their selection every quarter, and enjoy the reading mater also .The reds fill many a dark cold night by the open fire here in Tasmania. Come summer the whites are out the BBQing starts and the evenings are very much enjoyed.

Rel
RelPerth, WA

Easy order with informed knowledge of product

Love reading about the wines and making informed choices. When phoned staff always polite and courteous. They are always happy to take about any wine I would like more information on

Store LocationOnline orders

Dave
DaveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Service, good wine

Good variety of wines. Always delivered on time and good value for money. I've had questions in the pasat and their friendly customer service reps were always willing to spend time helping resolve anything.