Listing monitored by Wine Selectors

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (166)

Wines selected to tantalise your tastebuds

Over 5 years with mixed dozen selections every month delivered to our door without the hassle of having to go shopping, parking, stock availability, price fluctuations etc. Wine Selectors has made it so simple and every box has been delicious no matter what the occasion or meal pairings. Trust the panel of selectors to make the decisions for your taste buds and you will have no worries. Highly recommended. Can I give 6 out of 5 stars ?

Kate McLaughlan
Kate McLaughlanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Seriously high standard wines

I have been a Wine Selectors customer for about 15 years. I belong to a couple of other Wine Clubs and can honestly say this is one of my favorites. I have complained once in all that time about a bottle of wine and they followed it straight up with a replacement. Their wine is Australian from different regions and they are always quality and value . I love their tasting notes, information and their beautiful annual calendar.
Their customer service is always willing to talk and offer genuine deals, I should know, I am always topping up between orders, honestly I can not recommend them enough and I do love good wine.

Phil
Phil

Delivered twice without my agreement or any notice and deducted money from my account.

I signed up a year ago at Melbourne airport. Wine is ok. Second delivery turned up without my agreement to purchase and proceeded to deduct my account without my authority. Now done it again 6 months later despite promising not to. Would not recommend and will not use again.

Love wine selectors

I love having wine delivered to my door and the selection is always amazing! I would recommend wine selectors to all of the wine lovers out there.

Teagan
TeaganMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

"Complimentary wine" IS NOT FREE.

Enjoyed every minute

Both presenters were very knowledgeable. Despite the chatter from some of the guests, they were very patient. Very much enjoyed hearing them sharing their extensive experience and knowledge. The chosen cheeses and wines were outstanding. Loved the whole day

Store LocationNone
Taylah C.Wine Selectors

That's great to hear Beverley - wine and cheese can certainly get a crowd excited! Thank you for your lovely review, and we hope to see you at another event soon!
- Taylah, Wine Selectors

Matthieu
MatthieuSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great time

Did a wine and cheese masterclass. Was a great time and very educational. Good wines and superb cheese made a great time

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

We love wine and cheese! Awesome to hear you found our event educational and we hope you learnt something new for next time you're wine and cheese pairing. Thanks for your time to leave this review Matthieu.
- Taylah, Wine Selectors

They rip you off!

Terrible company to buy from! I can never reach their customer service. They did outbound call to sell me a box of wine without telling me the price, they put me on monthly order and keep charging me. It’s been 4 months and I still can’t reach them to cancel my order!

Store LocationOnline
Sarah M.
Sarah M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worst subscription ever

Steve Clements
Steve ClementsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Member for 10 Years

Joined at Adelaide Royal Show, signed up for the Regional Release Box, 4 Boxes a year, 2x Mixed Dozen and 2x White Dozen. Really chuffed with the selections from the panel and the offers for glasses etc, would definitely recommend them as they take notice of your requests and are really contactable and friendly - if you don’t like something they are happy to replace it.

Jay B.
Jay B.Sydney, NSW

Horrible sales team

Store LocationSydney domestic airport
Russ
RussSydney, NSW

Consistently Good

Have been a member for many years now and find the wines consistently good. Always backed by good background notes and the knowledge that they have been tasted and recommended by people who know their wines. Well known labels and reputable wineries. I don't think I have ever had a wine I couldn't drink.
Their customer service is great and the consultants are always pleasant to talk to. Excellent value for money given the high quality of the wines. I think Wine Selectors are the best subscription winery in Australia at their price point.

Review collected in partnership with Wine Selectors

Annette
Annette Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Did someone say... fantastic Australian wine????

Not one to lock myself into a regular subscription for anything but a magazine, I thought I'd give this a try and then cancel after the first or second delivery. I mean how good was this going to be when I don't get to pick and choose the wine? After nearly 12 months of being a subscriber, I am thoroughly enjoying my wine tour around Australia and tasting wine that I'd never ordinarily get to. Who knew that my favourite red is now a Durif??? I also love the fact that I'm supporting the smaller boutique family owned wineries. The selection panel of Wine Selectors have done an outstanding job ensuring that nothing but quality wine comes my way. I have not had a bad one yet. You will not be disappointed!

Store LocationPhone sales

Rose
RoseNorthern Region, NSW

Wine o'clock - we're ready

We've been members for years and always like receiving our dozen regular varieties selection. It saves looking through the bottle shop wondering if you'll like that one... We like the tasting notes and food suggestions for paring ideas. And I find the yearly calendar that always comes out at this time to be fantastic - its my kitchen calendar every year!

Review collected in partnership with Wine Selectors

Colin
ColinCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Our little indulgence

As a member for over 20 years, we have never had a problem that wasn't resolved quickly and always to our advantage.