Wine Selectors

Wine Selectors (page 2 of 9)

Listing monitored by Wine Selectors

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (204)

Wines selected to tantalise your tastebuds

Over 5 years with mixed dozen selections every month delivered to our door without the hassle of having to go shopping, parking, stock availability, price fluctuations etc. Wine Selectors has made it so simple and every box has been delicious no matter what the occasion or meal pairings. Trust the panel of selectors to make the decisions for your taste buds and you will have no worries. Highly recommended. Can I give 6 out of 5 stars ?

Carly
CarlyNorth Queensland, QLD

It's great, it takes the work out of choosing a bottle of wine.

Our regular deliveries are fantastic. We know that anything in the box is going to be good, either for an easy afternoon wine, or a wine with friends. There is a good range of varieties is each case and just as the case is getting empty an email usually arrives letting me know the new delivery is on its way. Perfect timing and very convenient. The magazine and wine info sheet is also a great read.

Review collected in partnership with Wine Selectors

One of Life’s pleasures is a wine subscription!

I love receiving my monthly wine selection. I haven’t tasted a dissatisfying wine yet. The customer services is outstanding and queries via Facebook have been answered promptly, even on weekends.

Store LocationOnline

Karlie H.
Karlie H.South East Queensland, QLD

For the love of wine

Always providing a friendly customer experience, and we have never had a problem with the business service. Providing some of our new fav red wines, my partner and I are always excited to see the next delivery.

Store LocationOn line

Michael J

A great way to explore wine regions across Australia from my own home

A regular opportunity to drink wines that I could never access locally. Vast majority of which I greatly enjoy. Good value for the quality of wines. Sadly someone keeps drinking them!

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Hi Michael, thank you for your lovely feedback! We are so happy to have you on board with us, and we appreciate your ongoing loyalty and support. Enjoy the rest of your week! Cheers, Isabella from Wine Selectors

No worries, Isabella

Sebastian T.
Sebastian T.Launceston, TAS

Great variety, Great Wines

Good selection of reds
Different vineyards
Happy to accommodate my changing needs. Sometimes on a plan, sometimes calling with deals.
Great value. I'm never disappointed even when the variety is not one of my favourites. Staff are always friendly and helpful.

Jo S
Jo SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great wines. Can't wait for each delivery.

We have been members for many years and always receive red wine packs , especially love the Hunter Valley pack, it never disappoints. I also love that we can change/add/skip an order anytime we wish. Only gripe is that would like the option of changing orders online as well as having to phone the 0800 number.

Glen41
Glen41Sydney, Australia

Good Value

Good wines at reasonable prices, also the tasting events I've been to have been good. Currently I mainly get Chardonnays though in the past I've had the regional selection, also good but some of the wines were not the style I liked so i made the change to mainly Chardy's.

Ruth
RuthSydney, NSW

Great range of cellar door wines, customised to your taste!

I chose Wine Selectors for the great range of wines from all over Australia. I wanted it to be an extension of my wine education, where I would be exposed to brands and varietals outside my usual sphere. I love that the wines are not something you can readily pick up from a bottle shop, they are boutique cellar door options. Their refund policy is very generous if you don't like a bottle, which hardly ever happens, as they are committed to finding out as much as they can about what you like and delivering just that.

kman
kman

Great Service, Great Wine

They offer a great, flexible service. We receive a customised case every 3 months. and all the wines we've had are amazing. The only downside is the amount of phone calls that you receive from them, however they sometimes have some great offers on regional wines or certain varieties.

jane
jane

Love it! Takes all the hard work out of enjoying wine

Let someone else choose the best wines and satisfaction is guaranteed! What could go wrong? Customer service is brilliant, love the wine or get a refund. Always have great sales and all wines are below retail cost. Always have wines at home to enjoy and share!

Store LocationWine selectors

Scott F.Perth, WA

Spammers

After foolishly entering a competition I'm now incessantly pestered by these scammers. Two or three calls a day, every single day, despite repeatedly telling them to remove me from their call lists. Over to ACMA now.

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Hi Scott, as we said last week, it takes two days to be fully removed from the systems. You won't receive any further calls. Cheers, the team at Wine Selectors

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Hi Scott, thanks for your feedback. I can confirm you have been removed from our calling lists however we will definitely look into the frequency of calls as this is quite irregular. Cheers, Victoria from Wine Selectors

Lorsi
Lorsi

Fabulous wine, excellent customer service and fast delivery

We have made two orders and the selection of wines we recieved were outstanding and value for money. Highly recommend Wine Selectors for their excellent value and customer service and prompt delivery! Great service!

Store LocationWine Selectors

Bozica Hudkovic
Bozica HudkovicNewcastle

Excellent wines, service and value

The set up process was very simple and the service we received was quick and friendly. We have a biannual delivery only but it is excellent value for money and the wine variety and quality is outstanding. The specials in between are the real finds for us. Thanks wine selectors!

Store LocationOnline
Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Hi Bozica, thank you for your lovely feedback! We are so happy to have you on board with us, and we appreciate your ongoing loyalty and support. Enjoy the rest of your week! Cheers, Isabella from Wine Selectors

Harald K.
Harald K.Illawarra, NSW

The RIGHT way to treat a Wine Selectors member

I would just like to give some praise to a great staff member who is not pushy and very helpful. As a member, Belinda Taylor (Sydney Airport Domestic Terminal 2) sat me down and went through some special wines paired with some tasty snacks - cheese, crackers, etc.
Yes, I did buy the case of bubbles from her for Christmas...

Store LocationSydney Domestic Airport T3

Kathy P.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible online service, ruined surprise.

I ordered a bottle via Wine Selectors online service, it asked when did I want it dispatched and I marked for next day delivery (Friday). It wasn't dispatched until Monday early afternoon, as a result I didn't get the wine until the following Friday, which was too late. When I rang the Friday, the day after I placed the order online, to make sure ensure it was dispatched the day I requested, I was told by the consultant it had not been dispatched and if I had phoned to place the order it would have been posted that day.

I will never order another bottle of wine from Wine Selectors, their poor service ruined my surprise.

Store Locationonline
Kathy P.

Will my number be confidential or posted for everyone to see?

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Hi Kathy, please send it through as a private message. Do not post it via these comments as these are visible to everybody. Sincerely, Isabella from Wine Selectors

Carly R.
Carly R.South East Queensland, QLD

Honestly so happy with the quality and price if the wine. Easy to change frequency & preference of delivery. Best wine!

Best Pino noir we have ever had. Feels great that professionals are choosing for us. Takes the hassle out of choosing. I was planning on getting one box then cancelling but we will continue for quality alone.

Store LocationSydney Airport
Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Hi Carly, thank you for this wonderful feedback! We are so happy to hear you enjoy being a part of our Wine Selectors family, and we appreciate your loyalty and support. Have a fantastic weekend! Sincerely, Isabella from Wine Selectors

Cat
CatSydney, NSW

The Perfect Business if you are fond of phone harrasment

If you are feeling lonely and would like to be called 3 times a day for the rest of your life, Wine Selectors is the business for you! Despite never having bought one of their products I was "selected" to receive sales calls from them multiple times a day. As a Customer Service operator myself I simply cannot fathom the genius behind their sales tactic; wear someone down until not only do they not buy something they actively hate you? 0/1000000

Alison
AlisonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great wines. Signup and give it a go!

Have been a member for approx 3 years and are yet to have a bad wine (or a wine which is felt cheaper than the RRP). We get a regional release every couple of months, which brings tasty wine to our door. Different wine than you see at Dan murphys and better priced too. All in all a great service.

Brad & Ros
Brad & RosGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Can't wait!

We just received our first dozen wines and are thoroughly looking forward to the experience ahead of us. We were invited to join Wine Selectors at the Royal Melbourne Show last week, by a friendly, patient member of the team who was full of knowledge - and the wines we tasted were superb.

Johanis O.
Johanis O.Perth, WA

Big shout out to the team

Hey hey,I just want to say big thank u for always never fail to make my day/week each time I received the very best wines selections for u guys!!! Love love love,thank u for your great effort.

Store LocationWine selectors
Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Hi Johanis, thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your ongoing loyalty and support and we thank you for being a part of our wonderful wine family! We hope you have a fantastic week. Sincerely, Isabella from Wine Selectors

Gordon
GordonCanberra Central 2602, ACT

Creative Wine - Made Easy

We have come back to Wine Selectors to side step the marketing and hassle of the mainstream wine merchants. We appreciate the diversity of wine and wine regions and we love Wine Selectors' magazine with wine information and rescipies. We are happy customers.

Missb1234
Missb1234Hunter Region, NSW

Wine to your door - what else could you want!

Placed my first order earlier this year, and havent stopped ever since! My husband and I joke now to our friends we are "wine connoissuers". We just enjoy the service as a whole - also keep up with the Selector Magazine, we often try the recipes in this and have had good success!

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Look forward to each fabulous case.

I look forward to our regular deliveries and Selector magazine, which is great for increasing our knowledge of wines and wineries and keeping up with the food scene. The wines are amazing value and quality and on the odd occasion we really didn't like a wine it was refunded. Many wines are exclusive to Wine Selectors, which we found out when asking for them at Cellar doors while on holidays.

Satisfied is an understatement

Great qaulity wine from different regions across Australia. I love trying different wines that I wouldn't normally purchase and wouldnt find at everyday bottle shops. Every bottle has been amazing! Wine is delivered to front door with ease. The other bonus is getting a magazine and full information about each bottle.

Store LocationOn line

Anamous
AnamousHunter Region, NSW

So far all wines sent have been ( to my taste buds) have been extremely good

From my first delivery I experienced the opportunity to try wine varieties not previously known to me. All selections were more than acceptable. The new brands presented a delightful change to my "old staid" thoughts and patterns regarding wine imbibing.

Other Wine & Liquor Shops