Wine Selectors

Wine Selectors (page 3 of 9)

Listing monitored by Wine Selectors

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (204)

Wines selected to tantalise your tastebuds

Over 5 years with mixed dozen selections every month delivered to our door without the hassle of having to go shopping, parking, stock availability, price fluctuations etc. Wine Selectors has made it so simple and every box has been delicious no matter what the occasion or meal pairings. Trust the panel of selectors to make the decisions for your taste buds and you will have no worries. Highly recommended. Can I give 6 out of 5 stars ?

jeff
jeffmelbourne

It's been a great experience so far.....

Wine Selectors has been my introduction into Australian Wines and I appreciate the service, product and information they have provided to me. The introductions to the various regions and styles in their various packs have been enlightening and delicious. I look forward to a long and fruitful education into the ever changing world that is wine. Thank you team.

Sharon Lee
Sharon LeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Convenient, supporting local wine makers

Wine delivery is always on time at my front door. I feel such a sense of commitment to local wine makers. It is great to try different wines and grape varieties and each bottle is an adventure.

Mark Mt. Annan
Mark Mt. AnnanSydney, NSW

Great service and friendly staff

I've been with Wine Selectors for over 12months now and couldn't be happier with the service and friendly attitude of the staff I've dealt with. Keep up the gre at work. Mark @ Mt. Annan

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Good morning Mark, thanks for your review! We are delighted to hear you are happy with our customer service team and your wines! Thanks for your ongoing loyalty and support, it is much appreciated. Sincerely, Isabella from Wine Selectors :)

mc.four
mc.four

Something to look forward to

We receive our order every 4 months and as the title suggests, look forward to every delivery. This takes the hassle out of standing in bottle shops trying to decide. The other pro is that we get to try wines of small wineries that we would otherwise miss out on.
Thanks Wine Selectors!

Love our wine orders!!

We love receiving our monthly wine order, delivered straight to our door. No problems or fuss and always arrives on time. We receive a variety of red and whites one month and then sparkling the next month
We love it!

Review collected in partnership with Wine Selectors

Enjoying this wine tasting journey

I smile with every delivery and enjoy learning about Australia's great wines and sharing them with family and friends. The quality and variety and great offers make this an ongoing enjoyable experience. Thank you.

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Good morning, thanks for your review! We are delighted to hear you are happy with the quality and variety of wines we offer. Thanks for your ongoing loyalty and support, it is much appreciated. Sincerely, Isabella from Wine Selectors :)

Louise P.
Louise P.Mid North Coast, NSW

our favourite wines

we love receving your wines. we have no complaints with the service, phone and online, how we can pay our bills and defineately appreciate how our choices are considered. Thankyou

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Hi Louise, thanks for your review! We are delighted to hear you are happy with our customer service team and your wine plan flexibility. Thanks for your ongoing loyalty and support, it is much appreciated. Sincerely, Isabella from Wine Selectors :)

jawine
jawine

Best medicine

I have enjoyed every bottle i have received and look forward to what is in the next delivery. I have had a great time sharing a few bottles with family over a meal.

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Good morning jawine, thank you so much for your review. We are happy to hear you are enjoying the wines you receive and we appreciate your ongoing loyalty and support. Have a great week. Sincerely, Isabella from Wine Selectors

Satisfaction Guaranteed

Receiving my shipments from Wine Selectors is like receiving a well thought out gift; the variety and quality is superb. I am rarely disappointed and I know I will be satisfied.

Roswita  Lagodzki
Roswita Lagodzki

Thanks Isabella, I just received a shipment today; looking forward to tasting tonight.

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

The perfect start to a Monday! Enjoy. :)

Averil Foster
Averil FosterSpence 2615, ACT

Fantastic wines delivered right to your door

We have been using wine selectors for almost 10 years now. In that time, I cannot recall ever being unhappy with a wine. The wines are all really well priced and there is so much benefit to having them delivered right to your door (and of course, having an expert pick them for you). The staff are always really helpful and the delivery never takes more than a couple of days (I live in Canberra).
The biggest issue I have is that I keep buying more and more!!!!

David N
David NSouth East Queensland, QLD

I cant seem to stop

I have been with Wine Selectors for many years and am constantly surprised by the variety, quality and value. Great service too! Bring on my next carton to carry me through my next month.

Rodney Mason
Rodney MasonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent Wine Provider

I have been with Wine Selectors two other times and for different reasons I have had to stop my subscription. Wine Selectors have always offered premium wines from different regions in this great country. The tasting panel continue to show their expertise in wine selection providing me with great wine. Wine Selectors also have great deals and special offers that improves my cellar every time I purchase them. I also like how I can change my order with no fuss. I believe Wine Selectors is one of the best wine providers in the country.

Find out how Wine Selectors compares to other Wine & Liquor Shops

Variety is the spice of life - and wine!

There are nearly 2,500 wine producers in Australia- and I would like to sample as many of them as possible! Wine clubs who tie up big contracts with their favoured circle of wine producers are boring. I have been a member of Wine Selectors for about fifteen years now, and there have hardly ever been repeats of the producers - so just keep the new flavours coming!

Ian
IanNorth-West & West coast, TAS

My three monthy gift

I have found wine selectors to be professional in my dealings with them. i look forward to their selection every quarter, and enjoy the reading mater also .The reds fill many a dark cold night by the open fire here in Tasmania. Come summer the whites are out the BBQing starts and the evenings are very much enjoyed.

Cherubb
CherubbPerth, WA

Always pleasantly surprised

Great selection every time and the best part is it’s free if you don’t like it.
It’s always a delight to open the box and see what the latest wines are.

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Good morning, thank you so much for your review. We are happy to hear you are enjoying the wines you receive and we appreciate your ongoing loyalty and support. Have a great week. Sincerely, Isabella from Wine Selectors

Review collected in partnership with Wine Selectors

Home Cooking, No Surprises, Except for the Surprisingly Good Wine!

I have found the Wine Selectors wine to be high quality and interesting. The great part of being a member is that you drink wines that very often you would not have had the opportunity to try.

Rusty the toy poodle
Rusty the toy poodleCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Quality wines at sensible prices and excellent service.

I have been a very satisfied customer of wine selectors since the days of the Hunter Valley Wine Society and have enjoyed a wonderful variety of wines, have learned a lot about wine via the drinking notes and Selector magazine.
My appreciation of quality wines has been enhanced by my many years of being a Wine Selectors client,

Lea
LeaPerth, WA

Fantastic variety

Wine selectors have a high level of communication and really do look after their customers, customising delivery numbers per year to suit. The variety of wine available is diverse and researched.
Great way to try new Australian wines!!

Jessica H.
Jessica H.Hunter Region, NSW

Never had a bad wine!

Love this wine company! All the wines have been delicious and best of all they are Australian. It is lovely to have wine on hand all the time. Do yourself a favour and buy a box!

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Hi Jess, thank you for leaving this great review! We are so delighted to hear you love our wine company. Thanks so much for your ongoing support and loyalty; it is much appreciated. Have a wonderful week! Sincerely, Isabella from Wine Selectors

Tracey S.
Tracey S.South East Queensland, QLD

Easy as

I have been a member now for over 10years and I still look forward to my delivery. The ease of having my wine delivered makes life easy. Just a simple phone call if I require more or less or something different.
Looking forward to the next 10 years Wine Selectors.

Excellent wines

I’m very happy with the quality of wine I’ve been receiving for the price. Would love to get more but can only take so much at one time. Going to keep getting wine this way.

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Hi Mark, thanks for your kind words! We appreciate your ongoing loyalty and support and look forward to continuing on this wine journey with you for many years to come! Have the best week. Cheers, Isabella from Wine Selectors :)

Review collected in partnership with Wine Selectors

It’s always a chance to try wines we wouldn’t necessarily buy otherwise. Sometimes it’s disappointing the ones we enjoy most don’t seem to be available to purchase again. Enjoy participating.

Love wine
Love wineHunter Region, NSW

Haven't had a wine yet that wasn't great

I love trying and sharing new wines and the fact they aren't available in every bottle shop around the place is even better. Two friends has also joined because of the quality of the wine they have tasted with me.

Rel
RelPerth, WA

Easy order with informed knowledge of product

Love reading about the wines and making informed choices. When phoned staff always polite and courteous. They are always happy to take about any wine I would like more information on

Dave
DaveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Service, good wine

Good variety of wines. Always delivered on time and good value for money. I've had questions in the pasat and their friendly customer service reps were always willing to spend time helping resolve anything.

Other Wine & Liquor Shops