Wine Selectors

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (2)
Annette

Annette Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Did someone say... fantastic Australian wine????

Not one to lock myself into a regular subscription for anything but a magazine, I thought I'd give this a try and then cancel after the first or second delivery. I mean how good was this going to be when I don't get to pick and choose the wine? After nearly 12 months of being a subscriber, I am thoroughly enjoying my wine tour around Australia and tasting wine that I'd never ordinarily get to. Who knew that my favourite red is now a Durif??? I also love the fact that I'm supporting the smaller boutique family owned wineries. The selection panel of Wine Selectors have done an outstanding job ensuring that nothing but quality wine comes my way. I have not had a bad one yet. You will not be disappointed!

Store LocationPhone sales
Lisa Strong

Lisa StrongSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible customer service

Wine is fine and some bottle lovely.
Some bottles however definitely average and it's not as good a value as they claim if you have previously been looking at the member specials from other places. Im so tired of having to defend and explain in detail why I don't want a service or product anymore which makes it not worth the hassle. You camt cancel online. Emails go unanswered then deny every receiving like I had made up that I had sent which seems ridiculous.

Store LocationOnline wine sectors
Vic Cecchin

Vic CecchinSydney Surrounds, NSW

A bit disappointed with your warehouse, delivery company and phone contact system.

We ordered two dozen bottles of Shiraz and three bottles of Liqueur, two bottles of liqueur were missing. We discovered this after the courier had departed. I contacted the courier company and the girl expected me to open all the boxes before I signed for them. I've never had to do it before and I'm not going to start now. After waiting on hold for twenty six minutes, I reached Calem of your customer service who assured me the missing bottles would be sent. He was very helpful.

Store Locationonline