Wine Selectors

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (4)

Wines selected to tantalise your tastebuds

Over 5 years with mixed dozen selections every month delivered to our door without the hassle of having to go shopping, parking, stock availability, price fluctuations etc. Wine Selectors has made it so simple and every box has been delicious no matter what the occasion or meal pairings. Trust the panel of selectors to make the decisions for your taste buds and you will have no worries. Highly recommended. Can I give 6 out of 5 stars ?

Jarrod
JarrodSydney, NSW

A bit of a rip off

Firstly I’ll say I like wine selectors and the majority of wine I have received so far has been fairly good, but
to be honest Dan Murphy’s is normally 20-30% cheaper!

Unfortunately when calling them on a few occasions I’ve found their staff really rude and unhelpful.
Also just discovered on my Visa card a $22 annual membership fee which I wasn’t told about when joining up.. I rang to enquire and was told its to help pay for the discounted shipping and for the actual wine selectors???
Seems a bit cheeky as we are already paying a premium price for cheap bottles of wine.

Unsure if I will continue my membership.

Lisa Strong
Lisa StrongSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible customer service

Wine is fine and some bottle lovely.
Some bottles however definitely average and it's not as good a value as they claim if you have previously been looking at the member specials from other places. Im so tired of having to defend and explain in detail why I don't want a service or product anymore which makes it not worth the hassle. You camt cancel online. Emails go unanswered then deny every receiving like I had made up that I had sent which seems ridiculous.

Store LocationOnline wine sectors
Vic Cecchin
Vic CecchinSydney Surrounds, NSW

A bit disappointed with your warehouse, delivery company and phone contact system.

We ordered two dozen bottles of Shiraz and three bottles of Liqueur, two bottles of liqueur were missing. We discovered this after the courier had departed. I contacted the courier company and the girl expected me to open all the boxes before I signed for them. I've never had to do it before and I'm not going to start now. After waiting on hold for twenty six minutes, I reached Calem of your customer service who assured me the missing bottles would be sent. He was very helpful.

Store Locationonline

Review collected in partnership with Wine Selectors

Wine & Liquor Shops

Find out how Wine Selectors compares to other Wine & Liquor Shops

James matthews
James matthewsWimmera, VIC

Wine survey

I have found your wine club on the whole very good. One of the things I find very annoying is the absolute bombardment of emails. I have got to the stage where I am thinking of stopping your emails. However I have no problem of your wine .

Store LocationOn line