Wine Selectors

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (156)

Wines selected to tantalise your tastebuds

Over 5 years with mixed dozen selections every month delivered to our door without the hassle of having to go shopping, parking, stock availability, price fluctuations etc. Wine Selectors has made it so simple and every box has been delicious no matter what the occasion or meal pairings. Trust the panel of selectors to make the decisions for your taste buds and you will have no worries. Highly recommended. Can I give 6 out of 5 stars ?

Enjoyed every minute

Both presenters were very knowledgeable. Despite the chatter from some of the guests, they were very patient. Very much enjoyed hearing them sharing their extensive experience and knowledge. The chosen cheeses and wines were outstanding. Loved the whole day

Store LocationNone
Taylah C.Wine Selectors

That's great to hear Beverley - wine and cheese can certainly get a crowd excited! Thank you for your lovely review, and we hope to see you at another event soon!
- Taylah, Wine Selectors

Matthieu
MatthieuSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great time

Did a wine and cheese masterclass. Was a great time and very educational. Good wines and superb cheese made a great time

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

We love wine and cheese! Awesome to hear you found our event educational and we hope you learnt something new for next time you're wine and cheese pairing. Thanks for your time to leave this review Matthieu.
- Taylah, Wine Selectors

Steve Clements
Steve ClementsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Member for 10 Years

Joined at Adelaide Royal Show, signed up for the Regional Release Box, 4 Boxes a year, 2x Mixed Dozen and 2x White Dozen. Really chuffed with the selections from the panel and the offers for glasses etc, would definitely recommend them as they take notice of your requests and are really contactable and friendly - if you don’t like something they are happy to replace it.

Wine & Liquor Shops

Find out how Wine Selectors compares to other Wine & Liquor Shops

Russ
RussSydney, NSW

Consistently Good

Have been a member for many years now and find the wines consistently good. Always backed by good background notes and the knowledge that they have been tasted and recommended by people who know their wines. Well known labels and reputable wineries. I don't think I have ever had a wine I couldn't drink.
Their customer service is great and the consultants are always pleasant to talk to. Excellent value for money given the high quality of the wines. I think Wine Selectors are the best subscription winery in Australia at their price point.

Annette
Annette Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Did someone say... fantastic Australian wine????

Not one to lock myself into a regular subscription for anything but a magazine, I thought I'd give this a try and then cancel after the first or second delivery. I mean how good was this going to be when I don't get to pick and choose the wine? After nearly 12 months of being a subscriber, I am thoroughly enjoying my wine tour around Australia and tasting wine that I'd never ordinarily get to. Who knew that my favourite red is now a Durif??? I also love the fact that I'm supporting the smaller boutique family owned wineries. The selection panel of Wine Selectors have done an outstanding job ensuring that nothing but quality wine comes my way. I have not had a bad one yet. You will not be disappointed!

Store LocationPhone sales
Rose
RoseNorthern Region, NSW

Wine o'clock - we're ready

We've been members for years and always like receiving our dozen regular varieties selection. It saves looking through the bottle shop wondering if you'll like that one... We like the tasting notes and food suggestions for paring ideas. And I find the yearly calendar that always comes out at this time to be fantastic - its my kitchen calendar every year!

Colin
ColinCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Our little indulgence

As a member for over 20 years, we have never had a problem that wasn't resolved quickly and always to our advantage.

Happy
HappySpence 2615, ACT

Always welcome

Wine Selectors make discovering and drinking a diverse range of wines exceptional. Four times each year it is exciting to receive interesting and sometimes outstanding wines from a different region of Australia.

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Thank you for your glowing review! We are so happy you are enjoying your wine tasting adventure with us. Australian wine really is something special isn't it! Look out for a private message from us soon! - Taylah, Wine Selectors

Wayne S
Wayne SSydney, NSW

Regional Consumption

A good selection of wines at a reasonable price is received from wine growing regions across Australia as often as is your preference and I have not been disappointed with any deliveries to date.

Wine & Liquor Shops

Find out how Wine Selectors compares to other Wine & Liquor Shops

Thierry R.
Thierry R.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent wine quality & excellent customer service

We have been with Wine Selector for about 4 years and the quality of the wines received from both the Regional Wine Plan and also once-off orderings have been excellent & constant.

The customer service for the organised events has also been amazing especially during challenging times like Covid-19, with cancellations, postponements etc ... The do really care about their clientele and don't treat you like a number.

Thanks again and keep it up!

Lyndsey C.
Lyndsey C.Sydney, NSW

Excellent variety

I love receiving my monthly subscription. The wines are always of high quality and it gives me the opportunity to try different varieties that I normally wouldn’t try. It is also sent with great information on the wines and regions. Besides my monthly subscription, Wine Selectors also have excellently priced offers. I have always found the customer service team to be very helpful when I’ve had questions and, most importantly, I get my deliveries quickly!

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Hi Lyndsey, Thank you so much for your wonderful review, we are thrilled that you have been enjoying your wine deliveries and special offers. Thank you for your ongoing loyalty and support, we really appreciate it. Cheers! Lisa from Wine Selectors

Sam R.
Sam R.Hunter Region, NSW

The Most Well Informed Wine Providers in Australia

Besides my purchases, I have attended several food and tasting events and a three day tasting master class. I can attest to the expertise behind their recommendations, and their depth of knowledge across the Australian industry. If you’re a bit daunted by the variety of wine on offer in the marketplace, this is the place to get first class tips, insight into the growing regions and varieties, and good prices across the range.

Store LocationOnline - Newcastle NSW
Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Experiencing new wines without the hassle of shopping.

Being able to try different wines without having to spend time in the bottle shop is awesome. Very rarely do we get a bottle of wine we don't enjoy. Very good quality drinking.

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Hi Lesley, thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are so glad you are enjoying exploring new wines, are there any favourites you've discovered lately? Cheers from all of us at Wine Selectors

Mersey Maiden
Mersey MaidenNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Great selection supporting the Australian wine industry.

A wide variety of Australian wine regions feature in the wines I receive. Love reading the accompanying product information but, more than that, the wines are always of a high quality. Prompt reliable deliveries,

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Hi Mersey, thank you so much for your wonderful review, we are thrilled that you have been enjoying your wine deliveries. Thank you for your ongoing loyalty and support, we really appreciate it. Cheers! Victoria from Wine Selectors