Wine Selectors

Wine Selectors (page 4 of 8)

Listing monitored by Wine Selectors

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (193)

Sean H
Sean HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love of the sparklings!

Been with wine selectors a year now - and won’t be going anywhere soon. Love getting our case every 2 months, variety is delicious and value for money! It’s a highlight getting notice of our delivery and perusing the catalogue, seeing what choice bottles of sparkling are coming our way.

Link T
Link TPerth, WA

Best way to learn about our regional variety!

It’s exciting receiving the mixed dozen. We love reading the notes, matching with food and of course tasting the variety of wines produced in each region. The wine never disappoints!

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Hi Link, thank you for your lovely review! We are delighted to hear you love all the goodies that come with your wine delivery and the wine itself! We appreciate your ongoing loyalty and support. Cheers, Isabella from Wine Selectors

Review collected in partnership with Wine Selectors

Love my Wine Delivery Day!

I receive a mixed dozen about every 6 weeks and this is generally perfect for a mix of a few special occasions and the glass or two on the weekend. I have only disliked one bottle of wine (that was clearly "corked") in all the time I have been getting them and Wine Selectors has refunded for those bottles - fantastic customer service.

Lucy Mc
Lucy McSydney, NSW

Delicious wine delivered to your door

We are always impressed by the wines delivered by Wine Selectors. We get really excited when the box arrives on our doorstep! Each and every wine is really delicious and saves us the agony of going to the local cellars to select the dozen ourselves. We also love the magazine we get each month and the delicious recipes and of course wine and travel updates. Thanks a million, couldn't live without Wine Selectors!

Great selection

We love the variety, many we would otherwise never taste. We can honestly say we have never had a bad wine. We are currently drinking reds and I particularly like Pinot Noir. The full bodied reds are enjoyed by my husband. Aren’t we lucky to have such an amazing selection of Australian wines. We are even luckier to have the selectors expert choices and buying power.

Perfect

The choice of wines, so far, has been wonderful. I feel as though I am spoiling myself with fancy 'restaurant' wine with each bottle. I love it.. The girls are lovely each time I call, the delivery arrives when they say it will.

Ken
KenSydney, NSW

Wines vetted by experts.

We took a couple of bottles to a dinner party last night and were complimented on their quality.
It's comforting to know that we can grab a bottle from the selection knowing that it is top quality.
The host commented and asked where we got it from.

Jenbros
JenbrosBrisbane

Never a bad drop

Leaving picking my wine to the experts means I always have great wines to drink. If the experts happen to pick a wine I don't like I can call up and get my money back. In the few years I have been a member this has only happened twice.

PammieSouth East Queensland, QLD

The wines have given me much joy for years

Having received from Wine Selectors for many years I have never been disappointed and always pleased to try new wines which are selected for me. Lovely reds and light and pleasing whites.

No further coments

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Hi Pammie, thanks so much for your lovely review! We are so pleased to have you in our Wine Selectors family and sincerely thank you for your ongoing loyalty and support. We hope you have a great week! Cheers, Isabella from Wine Selectors

Find out how Wine Selectors compares to other Wine & Liquor Shops

Quality wines at affordable prices.

The wines offered are always quality. Never had a bottle that I did not like, or was of poor quality. Many new or developing varieties are offered, and this increases both knowledge and enjoyment of wine. The wines are approachable, rather than big and bold.

DotHL
DotHLGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Always customer focused

Such an easy method of buying wine & easy to cancel if I don't need more wine or change order if preferred. Excellent selection from small wineries & happy to support them. Never had a bad bottle.

ARG
ARGGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Always a great selection

I've been a member of Wine Selectors for about a decade. While my preference is almost strictly reds, I've never been disappointed with my deliveries. The only difficulty I have is trying to cellar some of these wines based on the recommended year/s to open; they're often drink before I realise.

Great variety

Normally a great selection of wine from many wineries. These wines are not usually available from local wine shops and thus this allows a broadening of knowledge of Australian wines - keep up the good work.

Mez
MezGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy and great selection of wine

It is really nice to try wine from all different regions in Australia! I live on the mornington Peninsula so tend enjoy many varieties from this region. Ease and convenience of home delivery

shielsy
shielsyCentral West, NSW

Wine selectors are very professional people

I have been a member of Wine Selectors for many years. I have changed my delivery instructions from four cases a year to two without any hassle. The wine has always been of a high quality. I have not always liked all the wines I receive but never had a bad one yet.

Sabine
SabineNarrabundah 2604, ACT

A tasty way of discoveries and delights

Our regular Entertainer delivery is always a lovely surprise. We can’t wait to rummage through bottles, vineyards and varieties. It’s a great way to widen our knowledge about the different area and have fun and friends around the table along the way. Loving it.

always good wine

We have had lots of different wines and we have never been disappointed.
Good to share with friends as you know it will be good and it is something new for them to try.

Orissia
OrissiaMelbourne

Wonderful Company !

My husband and I have been with Wine Selectors for over a year now.
We look forward to our package . They literally are very good at selecting good wine.
We also enjoy their functions. The customer service is personal and excellent. They call to see if everything is ok. I can see us having a long time relationship with Wine Selectors.
Cheers

Always full of surprise!

We’ve been members for approximately 4 years!
I’m always so eager & excited to receive our next delivery!
The wine is always fantastic quality - with lots of variety......love!
Customer service staff are helpful & friendly and I’d highly recommend Wine Selectors to anyone considering joining.

SieFou
SieFou

Good variety of wines

Signed up at the Melbourne home show to try it out.
I have to mention I have only received one box so far.

The wines I've had however are of decent enough quality to justify spending 17.5$ per bottle.
The price range of the bottles itself is claimed to vary between 20$ and 35$, I have however not received anything above $35, I guess you have to be very lucky for this to happen. It is hard to compare, as usually these wines are sold nowhere else ( I got the random dozen box.

Hopefully the second box will be similar to the first box, because it is very handy to have a nice variety of wines delivered to your doorstep.
I've had to contact the customer service twice and they are prompt and very helpful.

Disgruntled10
Disgruntled10Sydney, NSW

Lucky Find

We subscribed as a spur of the moment decision, and have since enjoyed a wide variety of wines, many of which we would otherwise have not ventured to try and/or been aware of.

Bronwyn Berriman
Bronwyn BerrimanWinmalee

Love receiving my mixed dozen boxes.

Receiving my mixed dozen boxes from Wine Selectors five times a year gives me the opportunity to try and to share a greater variety of wines than I would probably otherwise purchase. The quality of the wines is alway good and the descriptions, possible cellaring times etc are very useful. I also enjoy reading the magazine and trying some of the recipes or pairing suggestions for the various wine. I have been a member of Wine Selectors for many years and find them great value.

Review collected in partnership with Wine Selectors

I like the broadness of wine regions we get to enjoy

What I would like is to be able to get our mixed dozen split down to just 6 bottles but 2 of each. That way if I enjoy it I have one still to drink.
And then also if u like my wines I’d like to be able to instead of getting my new mixed dozen(or half dozen of 2), be able to use that month to buy a case of a wine I liked in that previous order.

fiona c.
fiona c.Launceston, TAS

Love love love

I am a Mascato addict. I have been supplied with the best selection of Mascato Wine I have ever tried.
Highly recommend Wine Selectors prompt delivery excellent product and customer service

Gerad T
Gerad T

Great Wine Selection

We have purchased our wines from Wine Selectors for a number of years and have never been disappointed. We have a box of 6 bottles that is delivered on a regular basis.