3.3

• Return Claim MadeYes (6) · No
Annette

Annette Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Did someone say... fantastic Australian wine????

Not one to lock myself into a regular subscription for anything but a magazine, I thought I'd give this a try and then cancel after the first or second delivery. I mean how good was this going to be when I don't get to pick and choose the wine? After nearly 12 months of being a subscriber, I am thoroughly enjoying my wine tour around Australia and tasting wine that I'd never ordinarily get to. Who knew that my favourite red is now a Durif??? I also love the fact that I'm supporting the smaller boutique family owned wineries. The selection panel of Wine Selectors have done an outstanding job ensuring that nothing but quality wine comes my way. I have not had a bad one yet. You will not be disappointed!

Store LocationPhone sales

sankibaijan97Sydney, NSW

Refund my money

Store LocationI did not, it was a show that I attended
Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Hi Sanki, customer service will be in contact today to rectify any outstanding enquiries. If you would like to provide any further details, please send them via private message. Sincerely, Isabella from Wine Selectors

Hi Isabella
All what I want you to do is to refund the money simple if you've got your goods then refund me the money what seems to be the problem

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Hi Sanki, customer service will be in contact today, so please keep your phone near. Your money will be refunded, and the team will explain the finer details to you. Cheers, Isabella from Wine Selectors

Alan Lawson

Alan LawsonHobart, TAS

Great wine, great customer service!

The wine selections are varied, often focusing on different winemaking regions, which is awesome, and great information about the wines you purchase. Delivery is always prompt. Only one negative over years of experience with Wine Selectors - One 'corked' wine with oozing from the top, though photos were sent in, was not replaced - don't know why...
Otherwise, a truly satisfying experience!

circxsSydney, NSW

let me tell you of my nightmare with wine selectors

Wine & Liquor Shops

Find out how Wine Selectors compares to other Wine & Liquor Shops

Charlotte

CharlotteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent wine!

I have been so pleased with wine selector selections for over the past 8 yrs now. Always great wine and customer service. I believe I have only ever not been happy with 6 wines, but no worries with a 100% guarantee replacement. I enjoy receiving my box of wines and look forward to those special offers of excellent wine!

Team Jefi

Team JefiDenman Prospect 2611, ACT

Love this business!

Fantastic wines and they have a huge selection. They showcase the different wine bundle options so you can pick and choose what wines you want to order and when.
The staff are really friendly and they honour their policy that if you don't like a wine you get a refund - brilliant!

Philip King

Philip KingGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love the variation in wine and region

I look forward to seeing what region my next delivery will come from. There is no doubt that if I wasn’t receiving Wine Selectors I wouldn’t ever get to experience these wines as a lot come from vineyards I have never heard of.