Wine Selectors

Wine Selectors (page 3 of 26)

Annette

Annette Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Did someone say... fantastic Australian wine????

Not one to lock myself into a regular subscription for anything but a magazine, I thought I'd give this a try and then cancel after the first or second delivery. I mean how good was this going to be when I don't get to pick and choose the wine? After nearly 12 months of being a subscriber, I am thoroughly enjoying my wine tour around Australia and tasting wine that I'd never ordinarily get to. Who knew that my favourite red is now a Durif??? I also love the fact that I'm supporting the smaller boutique family owned wineries. The selection panel of Wine Selectors have done an outstanding job ensuring that nothing but quality wine comes my way. I have not had a bad one yet. You will not be disappointed!

Kate McLaughlan

Kate McLaughlanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Variety and quality

We have been with Wine Selectors for over 15 years . Love their choices 99.9 % of the time. We have only ever had 1 bottle of wine I felt was quite inferior to their usual top selections . Regional deliveries are amazing . Keep up the good work Wine Selectors

Alison

AlisonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great wines. Signup and give it a go!

Have been a member for approx 3 years and are yet to have a bad wine (or a wine which is felt cheaper than the RRP). We get a regional release every couple of months, which brings tasty wine to our door. Different wine than you see at Dan murphys and better priced too. All in all a great service.

Brad & Ros

Brad & RosGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Can't wait!

We just received our first dozen wines and are thoroughly looking forward to the experience ahead of us. We were invited to join Wine Selectors at the Royal Melbourne Show last week, by a friendly, patient member of the team who was full of knowledge - and the wines we tasted were superb.

Johanis O.

Johanis O.Perth, WA

Big shout out to the team

Hey hey,I just want to say big thank u for always never fail to make my day/week each time I received the very best wines selections for u guys!!! Love love love,thank u for your great effort.

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Hi Johanis, thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your ongoing loyalty and support and we thank you for being a part of our wonderful wine family! We hope you have a fantastic week. Sincerely, Isabella from Wine Selectors

Gordon

GordonCanberra Central 2602, ACT

Creative Wine - Made Easy

We have come back to Wine Selectors to side step the marketing and hassle of the mainstream wine merchants. We appreciate the diversity of wine and wine regions and we love Wine Selectors' magazine with wine information and rescipies. We are happy customers.

Missb1234

Missb1234Hunter Region, NSW

Wine to your door - what else could you want!

Placed my first order earlier this year, and havent stopped ever since! My husband and I joke now to our friends we are "wine connoissuers". We just enjoy the service as a whole - also keep up with the Selector Magazine, we often try the recipes in this and have had good success!

sankibaijan97Sydney, NSW

Refund my money

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Hi Sanki, customer service will be in contact today to rectify any outstanding enquiries. If you would like to provide any further details, please send them via private message. Sincerely, Isabella from Wine Selectors

Hi Isabella
All what I want you to do is to refund the money simple if you've got your goods then refund me the money what seems to be the problem

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Hi Sanki, customer service will be in contact today, so please keep your phone near. Your money will be refunded, and the team will explain the finer details to you. Cheers, Isabella from Wine Selectors

Lisa Strong

Lisa StrongSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible customer service

Wine is fine and some bottle lovely.
Some bottles however definitely average and it's not as good a value as they claim if you have previously been looking at the member specials from other places. Im so tired of having to defend and explain in detail why I don't want a service or product anymore which makes it not worth the hassle. You camt cancel online. Emails go unanswered then deny every receiving like I had made up that I had sent which seems ridiculous.

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Look forward to each fabulous case.

I look forward to our regular deliveries and Selector magazine, which is great for increasing our knowledge of wines and wineries and keeping up with the food scene. The wines are amazing value and quality and on the odd occasion we really didn't like a wine it was refunded. Many wines are exclusive to Wine Selectors, which we found out when asking for them at Cellar doors while on holidays.

Satisfied is an understatement

Great qaulity wine from different regions across Australia. I love trying different wines that I wouldn't normally purchase and wouldnt find at everyday bottle shops. Every bottle has been amazing! Wine is delivered to front door with ease. The other bonus is getting a magazine and full information about each bottle.

Anamous

AnamousHunter Region, NSW

So far all wines sent have been ( to my taste buds) have been extremely good

From my first delivery I experienced the opportunity to try wine varieties not previously known to me. All selections were more than acceptable. The new brands presented a delightful change to my "old staid" thoughts and patterns regarding wine imbibing.

jeff

jeffmelbourne

It's been a great experience so far.....

Wine Selectors has been my introduction into Australian Wines and I appreciate the service, product and information they have provided to me. The introductions to the various regions and styles in their various packs have been enlightening and delicious. I look forward to a long and fruitful education into the ever changing world that is wine. Thank you team.

Sharon Lee

Sharon LeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Convenient, supporting local wine makers

Wine delivery is always on time at my front door. I feel such a sense of commitment to local wine makers. It is great to try different wines and grape varieties and each bottle is an adventure.

Review collected in partnership with Wine Selectors

We love the Shiraz selecrThese are great wines, the service is excellent and the updates are most relevant. I look forward to being informed about your excellent variety of wines.

Mark Mt. Annan

Mark Mt. AnnanSydney, NSW

Great service and friendly staff

I've been with Wine Selectors for over 12months now and couldn't be happier with the service and friendly attitude of the staff I've dealt with. Keep up the gre at work. Mark @ Mt. Annan

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Good morning Mark, thanks for your review! We are delighted to hear you are happy with our customer service team and your wines! Thanks for your ongoing loyalty and support, it is much appreciated. Sincerely, Isabella from Wine Selectors :)

Find out how Wine Selectors compares to other Wine & Liquor Shops

Something to look forward to

We receive our order every 4 months and as the title suggests, look forward to every delivery. This takes the hassle out of standing in bottle shops trying to decide. The other pro is that we get to try wines of small wineries that we would otherwise miss out on.
Thanks Wine Selectors!

Love our wine orders!!

We love receiving our monthly wine order, delivered straight to our door. No problems or fuss and always arrives on time. We receive a variety of red and whites one month and then sparkling the next month
We love it!

Alan Lawson

Alan LawsonHobart, TAS

Great wine, great customer service!

The wine selections are varied, often focusing on different winemaking regions, which is awesome, and great information about the wines you purchase. Delivery is always prompt. Only one negative over years of experience with Wine Selectors - One 'corked' wine with oozing from the top, though photos were sent in, was not replaced - don't know why...
Otherwise, a truly satisfying experience!

Review collected in partnership with Wine Selectors

Enjoying this wine tasting journey

I smile with every delivery and enjoy learning about Australia's great wines and sharing them with family and friends. The quality and variety and great offers make this an ongoing enjoyable experience. Thank you.

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Good morning, thanks for your review! We are delighted to hear you are happy with the quality and variety of wines we offer. Thanks for your ongoing loyalty and support, it is much appreciated. Sincerely, Isabella from Wine Selectors :)

Louise P.

Louise P.Mid North Coast, NSW

our favourite wines

we love receving your wines. we have no complaints with the service, phone and online, how we can pay our bills and defineately appreciate how our choices are considered. Thankyou

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Hi Louise, thanks for your review! We are delighted to hear you are happy with our customer service team and your wine plan flexibility. Thanks for your ongoing loyalty and support, it is much appreciated. Sincerely, Isabella from Wine Selectors :)