Listing monitored by Wine Selectors

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (51)

Phil
Phil

Delivered twice without my agreement or any notice and deducted money from my account.

I signed up a year ago at Melbourne airport. Wine is ok. Second delivery turned up without my agreement to purchase and proceeded to deduct my account without my authority. Now done it again 6 months later despite promising not to. Would not recommend and will not use again.

Teagan
TeaganMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

"Complimentary wine" IS NOT FREE.

They rip you off!

Terrible company to buy from! I can never reach their customer service. They did outbound call to sell me a box of wine without telling me the price, they put me on monthly order and keep charging me. It’s been 4 months and I still can’t reach them to cancel my order!

Store LocationOnline

Horrible sales team

Store LocationSydney domestic airport
robbie
robbie

generally a pretty good service

june i.
june i.

Nice wines

Wine selectors have good wines which are great value and easy drinking. Their ordering and delivering is straight forward . I loved their tasting evenings which were great fun and well organised . The website is a little cluncky to use and it would be great if they had an app to score wines. I would give them 5 stars but their pushy telephone sales are really off putting.

Store LocationMelbourne
Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Thank you for your review June! We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to pass this on to our contact centre team. We're so glad to hear that you enjoy our wines and our tasting events! Have a great day.
Thanks - Taylah from Wine Selectors

ash
ashHollywell

They will never let you cancel!!!

I have been trying to cancel my account for over a year, yet they keep sending wine and charging me. It is a typical membership scam. These companies will do anything for a buck. The wine was fine, of course but I can just drive down to my local bottle shop and grab them at a cheaper price.

Sebastian T.
Sebastian T.Launceston, TAS

Great variety, Great Wines

Good selection of reds
Different vineyards
Happy to accommodate my changing needs. Sometimes on a plan, sometimes calling with deals.
Great value. I'm never disappointed even when the variety is not one of my favourites. Staff are always friendly and helpful.

Scott F.Perth, WA

Spammers

After foolishly entering a competition I'm now incessantly pestered by these scammers. Two or three calls a day, every single day, despite repeatedly telling them to remove me from their call lists. Over to ACMA now.

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Hi Scott, as we said last week, it takes two days to be fully removed from the systems. You won't receive any further calls. Cheers, the team at Wine Selectors

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Hi Scott, thanks for your feedback. I can confirm you have been removed from our calling lists however we will definitely look into the frequency of calls as this is quite irregular. Cheers, Victoria from Wine Selectors

Jarrod
JarrodSydney, NSW

A bit of a rip off

Firstly I’ll say I like wine selectors and the majority of wine I have received so far has been fairly good, but
to be honest Dan Murphy’s is normally 20-30% cheaper!

Unfortunately when calling them on a few occasions I’ve found their staff really rude and unhelpful.
Also just discovered on my Visa card a $22 annual membership fee which I wasn’t told about when joining up.. I rang to enquire and was told its to help pay for the discounted shipping and for the actual wine selectors???
Seems a bit cheeky as we are already paying a premium price for cheap bottles of wine.

Unsure if I will continue my membership.

Kathy P.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible online service, ruined surprise.

I ordered a bottle via Wine Selectors online service, it asked when did I want it dispatched and I marked for next day delivery (Friday). It wasn't dispatched until Monday early afternoon, as a result I didn't get the wine until the following Friday, which was too late. When I rang the Friday, the day after I placed the order online, to make sure ensure it was dispatched the day I requested, I was told by the consultant it had not been dispatched and if I had phoned to place the order it would have been posted that day.

I will never order another bottle of wine from Wine Selectors, their poor service ruined my surprise.

Store Locationonline
Kathy P.

Will my number be confidential or posted for everyone to see?

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Hi Kathy, please send it through as a private message. Do not post it via these comments as these are visible to everybody. Sincerely, Isabella from Wine Selectors

Cat
CatSydney, NSW

The Perfect Business if you are fond of phone harrasment

If you are feeling lonely and would like to be called 3 times a day for the rest of your life, Wine Selectors is the business for you! Despite never having bought one of their products I was "selected" to receive sales calls from them multiple times a day. As a Customer Service operator myself I simply cannot fathom the genius behind their sales tactic; wear someone down until not only do they not buy something they actively hate you? 0/1000000

Anamous
AnamousHunter Region, NSW

So far all wines sent have been ( to my taste buds) have been extremely good

From my first delivery I experienced the opportunity to try wine varieties not previously known to me. All selections were more than acceptable. The new brands presented a delightful change to my "old staid" thoughts and patterns regarding wine imbibing.

mc.four
mc.four

Something to look forward to

We receive our order every 4 months and as the title suggests, look forward to every delivery. This takes the hassle out of standing in bottle shops trying to decide. The other pro is that we get to try wines of small wineries that we would otherwise miss out on.
Thanks Wine Selectors!