Wine Selectors

Wine Selectors (page 3 of 6)

Listing monitored by Wine Selectors

Shelley
ShelleyIllawarra, NSW

Always happy with Wine Selectors .

Friendly and polite staff, beautiful wines, and decent prices. Delivery is handy, especially when you can say exactly where to leave if not home. Love the tasting notes and magazine.

Gail Cresswell
Gail CresswellKimberley, WA

Great way for me to receive wine and taste different varieties

I have enjoyed my deliveries very much but would like to change my order and have not had the right contact to do this as I am very busy with two jobs and a full life! perhaps a way of communicating about the deliveries we are to receive would help this.

Neil
NeilSydney Surrounds, NSW

Always great and interesting wines

I receive several cases per year. The wine, be it reds, whites or pinks, are consistently great quality and of diverse character from a variety of Australia’s wine regions. A bit more expensive than some competitors but worth it to me.

Great wine great service

Great variety of wine and great customer service!! Love our bimonthly deliveries and our wine plans. The wine selector magazine which they include in our wine box is also a great bonus.

Stimpy
StimpyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It is a trap. There is no way to modify or cancel the plan without speaking to the 'membership team'

Karen m
Karen mMid North Coast, NSW

Easy supply of good wine

Excellent service great quality takes the guessing out of selection
I get 4 cases a year of mixed whites. Every case has been enjoyable and very reasonably priced. Sometimes I do feel that the individual bottles can be abit expensive though. I’ve been a member for years as the service is great.

Jeannie
JeannieHobart, TAS

A Box of Goodies!

A Great service of wonderful wine!
Always personable & informed staff who ably assist with choices & decisions on what’s great value
Happy to recommend Wine Selectors to anyone who enjoys their wine

James matthews
James matthewsWimmera, VIC

Wine survey

I have found your wine club on the whole very good. One of the things I find very annoying is the absolute bombardment of emails. I have got to the stage where I am thinking of stopping your emails. However I have no problem of your wine .

JMPacker
JMPackerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very convenient

A few years ago we started with the cheapest membership option and we found after a while, we preferred to go to Dan Murphy’s and pick our own wine for the same price which we knew were nice. We’ve now upgraded to the highest membership and have been happy with the quality of the wines provided. Wine Selectors know the types of wine we like and provide us with matching wines. Love the little info booklet which comes with each delivery!

Graeme_Knight
Graeme_KnightSouth East Queensland, QLD

I can choose what I want from my rack

Very happy with the wines, making me try some wine styles I would not normal purchase..
Very happy just need my in-law to start purchasing now so I can enjoy quaility while over there place for dinner.

BIGT
BIGTSouth East Queensland, QLD

our second try of Wine Selectors

We joined years ago - and left after a year or so because of the huge access to limitless wines from more and more local outlets.
We rejoined 3 months ago and so far received a dozen mixed wines. All really good without being outstanding. Looking forward to our next case to see if the standard can be improved - or at least maintained.

Leo
LeoAU

Last Straw

Phil
PhilSouth East Queensland, QLD

Long time member

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Thanks for the support Phil!

Loyal member

Have been a member for 15 years and always aenjoyed the selection of wines and the delivery to my door. Love the fact all the wines are from boutique wineries from all around Australia.

DiQMid North Coast, NSW

Great wines - home delivered.

A member for several years - always receive very drinkable wines. Great service. No problem if I have to delay or cancel a delivery. Always helpful with personalized ordering. Prompt delivery.

DiQ

Happy to do that - always get good wines from you at intervals that suit me.

circxsSydney, NSW

let me tell you of my nightmare with wine selectors

Ticl
TiclSydney, NSW

Good quality wine, even at the lower end of their range

I don’t have the greatest budget for wine so I usually buy the cheaper mixed cases. Every bottle I have had from them has been good (sometimes very good). If you are wanting to buy a case, I would happily recommend them.

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Hi Ticl, we are so happy to hear you enjoy our mixed cases as much as we do! Thanks for taking the time to leave this review and recommend us to others. Your loyalty and support means a lot. Have the best week! Sincerely, Isabella from Wine Selectors

Good produce

The wines are generally very good, even those I don't know a lot about!
I prefer Shiraz &/or Cab Savs but some Merlot are quite drinkable!
Whites have always been good and I do enjoy the bubbles!

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Hello! Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you have been enjoying a variety of different wines and very much appreciate your ongoing loyalty and support. Have the best week! Sincerely, Isabella from Wine Selectors

Philip King
Philip KingGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love the variation in wine and region

I look forward to seeing what region my next delivery will come from. There is no doubt that if I wasn’t receiving Wine Selectors I wouldn’t ever get to experience these wines as a lot come from vineyards I have never heard of.

Sparky
Sparky

Worst Customer Service

After my second delivery went missing (was delivered to the incorrect address by Aust Post) there was no follow up from Wine Selectors for days. I expect that kind of service from Aust Post but much better from the company that I am paying. All follow up calls made by me, I was never able to get through to membership team. I then wanted to cancel my account and instead they have put me on delivery hold, this is not what I asked for. I also have a membership with your competitor and they actually make me want to stay your service has made me never want to recommend this product to anyone.

Happy customer

Excellent wine, great customer service. The online and phone orders I have placed were delivered quickly. Wish postage cost me less.

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Good morning Di, thanks for your lovely review. We appreciate your honest feedback and will be sure to pass on your commentary about postage fees. Have a fantastic New Year! Cheers, Isabella from Wine Selectors

Review collected in partnership with Wine Selectors

Quality is exceptional, and being able to select your own niched preference wines is perfect.

Wine Selectors always put a personal touch on customer service, and I especially appreciate their attention to offering wines that we prefer, and not pushing products that we don't. Its great to receive the orders we place quickly, and Wine Selectors appreciate that not every customer's needs and wine order quantities are the same, and I respect them for that.

Wine lover

Good wines at reasonable prices and friendly helpful phone support. Most wines are not available at liquor stores in my state

Road to new wines

I find my wine selections enjoyable and an avenue to tasting wines I may not normally purchase from a retail outlet. The ranges are well selected and being from different wine districts makes the tastings of more interest.

Review collected in partnership with Wine Selectors

Change from set white dozen

AS the white dozen had some wines that were not to my liking I chose to select the wine types I liked or wanted to get to know ie new varieties. I have been delighted with the first dozen which arrived however do miss the tasting notes.