Wine Selectors

Wine Selectors (page 4 of 6)

Listing monitored by Wine Selectors

Good wines at a good price.

Been with Wine Selectors for years. Sometimes think I should leave as it is too convenient, however, just when I need wine my quarterly box appears! I do sometimes wonder about their presence at airports and think I must be paying too much for my wine...

Makes drinking Quality wine easy

Always quality wines and easy way to drink it with monthly deliveries .
Ring up staff are not pushy so quite happy

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Hi David, thanks for your lovely feedback. We appreciate your ongoing loyalty and support and can't wait to pick your next batch of fabulous wines! Enjoy your week! Sincerely, Isabella from Wine Selectors

Judith
JudithDarwin, NT

Happy with customer service and oh yeah the wine is great.

Wines from the best vineyards in Australia delivered to your door, who could ask for more. David from Wine Selectors rings on a regular basis to update us on what is available and he knows that we enjoy white wine and offers the best deals available also if there is a deal on bubbles.

Review collected in partnership with Wine Selectors

Great wines and good service

I have had excellent wines from all the deliveries received, At times I have had to cancel a delivery and this was done in a pleasant and well mannered way, except once in October. The prices are very reasonable and I have been very impressed overall in my years of membership

Very good service

On occasions orders get mixed up and when u speak to one person they’re not sure about it so u get passed about a bit to different people.
This is the only aspect that could/should be improved as the wines excellent at a fair price

Fred21
Fred21Buderim

Absolutely Wonderful Selections

Regular delivery of Australian wines - rarely disappointed. Broad selection st othrr times allows me to choose wisely? Always well packaged, promptly delivered.

Great idea and so easy

It is a good service where we get to try wines we wouldn't normally get exposed to. The reds are really great as are the Chardonnays and we have tried wines we have never had before which has broadened our palates such as Sauvignon Blanc which we have always decided we don't like. Great value for money too as we save on each delivery and always have a great wine on hand to share or just enjoy together.

Review collected in partnership with Wine Selectors

We receive a regional mixed dozen every 2 months and have been thrilled with the quality of the wines. On only 2 occasions have we received a wine I didn't like (never have liked pinots) and each time the next time a team member called I mentioned it and they refunded me for those wines, no questions asked. Wine selectors do what they say they will, don't pester but are always available when needed and they always deliver great wine!

Review collected in partnership with Wine Selectors

Good quality wine at good price

I've always found the wine to be of a very good standard for the price. Delivery is always prompt and service through the telephone is friendly and good natured. I've been a member for 10 years so I'm obviously very happy.

Great Service

Wine Selectors service is excellent.
But, I am usually not 100% happy with their choices. Usually there is one or two wines in each box that I don't particularly like, and usually one or two that I love. I then order the ones I like again, and when they are at special priced.

Good value, interesting selections

I enjoy the regular deliveries of the Regional Reds. They are always very drinkable, almost never outstanding. except for one bottle, from Murrumbateman of all places. some years ago, Post and Rail Shiraz or something...

Review collected in partnership with Wine Selectors

Good range of wines coupled with good service

I really appreciate the variety and quality of wines I receive with my regular order. If anything I have found the delivery side of things is where improvements could happen.

Reliable and priceworthy

We wouldn't get to try the wines sent in our package without being members. Not so long ago, one of your staff at one of the airport terminals commented upon our old member number and how we must have been members for a long time, which we have. This suggests you are doing something right.
If only we got more riesling! So we have changed our package (with ease) to ensure at least one such every delivery.

Nadia
NadiaBrisbane

variety

Is provides a good variety of wines I would not usually know about. I also like the ability to get a refund for any wine that I do not like.

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Hi Nadia, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate your ongoing support and loyalty, and are glad you enjoy our returns policy! We hope you have a wonderful week. Sincerely, Isabella from Wine Selectors

A good brew

Greatly enjoy the selection of wine. The variety means that I try new wines regularly, as opposed to the bottle shop where I tend to select a few favourites. The company is always responsive to my requests to change my next order.and the wines are efficiently and reliably delivered.

Wine Selectors Chairman's quality and range

Receive periodically Wine Selectors Chairman's mixed 6 and love the fact that I get a range of wines high in quality great price and some Varietals I would not normally sample and expanded my Palate for wine by doing so!!

soylatte
soylatteChirnside Park

Knew it was too good to be true!

We recently came across Wine Selectors at the Melbourne Show and was quite excited by the concept, however, it has turned out to be a huge disappointment. Buyer beware- It seems sales targets are more important than customer service! Our delivery time and request for our credit card to be debited at a certain time were ignored, despite the request and promise it would be no problem from the sales consultant. It was debited a week early! No mention was given that you pay an annual membership fee- despite asking if there was any and finally, to be honest, the wines, are nothing special- nothing that you couldn't get at your local Dan's. Also would agree with previous reviewers, the calls you get for further sales are just over the top!

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Very happy with the quality and the service, and the response when things aren't quite right.

Review collected in partnership with Wine Selectors

Great wines - no brainer.

Beautiful regional red wines, with tasting notes, when best to drink and with what food. The accompanying recipes sometimes have too many esoteric ingredients. Been a member for about 20 years and have never had a "dud".

Long running member of Wine Selectors

After enjoying many years, I think about 15 or more years as a wine selector member I have now curtailed my selections down to my favourite grape varieties of Cabernet and Shiraz. I really enjoy the fact that each region has been already tasted by the experts on my behalf with the best selections picked for my consumption.

Rebecca
RebeccaSydney, NSW

Happy

It’s convenient, reasonably priced and often we get surprised by a really nice wine. I’ve been getting deliveries for many years and have been happy with the service.

Noel
NoelStrathfield

I am pleased

I enjoy most of the Shirazs you send me. They are well packaged and I am surprised at how quickly they arrive.

Love the variety

I Love the variety of wines and being able to try different wines in every box. Really enjoy the sav blanc and the merlot.

Enjoying the Variety

I enjoy receiving the variety of wines from different areas/regions and the magazine that comes along with the case. I share these wines at my dinner parties and as gifts and always attach the description of the wines with the bottle. Recently Wine Selectors donated a box of wine for a Gala Ball which we ran in Qld. Wine Selectors was well publicised and well received.

mike
mikecurrumbin valley

enjou the quality

Most of the wine we receive through our quarterly order has been good . However in each box we have received there has been a least 1 wine that we would rate below accepted levels.