Listing monitored by Wine Selectors

Wines selected to tantalise your tastebuds

Over 5 years with mixed dozen selections every month delivered to our door without the hassle of having to go shopping, parking, stock availability, price fluctuations etc. Wine Selectors has made it so simple and every box has been delicious no matter what the occasion or meal pairings. Trust the panel of selectors to make the decisions for your taste buds and you will have no worries. Highly recommended. Can I give 6 out of 5 stars ?

Kate McLaughlan
Kate McLaughlanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Seriously high standard wines

I have been a Wine Selectors customer for about 15 years. I belong to a couple of other Wine Clubs and can honestly say this is one of my favorites. I have complained once in all that time about a bottle of wine and they followed it straight up with a replacement. Their wine is Australian from different regions and they are always quality and value . I love their tasting notes, information and their beautiful annual calendar.
Their customer service is always willing to talk and offer genuine deals, I should know, I am always topping up between orders, honestly I can not recommend them enough and I do love good wine.

Phil
Phil

Delivered twice without my agreement or any notice and deducted money from my account.

I signed up a year ago at Melbourne airport. Wine is ok. Second delivery turned up without my agreement to purchase and proceeded to deduct my account without my authority. Now done it again 6 months later despite promising not to. Would not recommend and will not use again.

Love wine selectors

I love having wine delivered to my door and the selection is always amazing! I would recommend wine selectors to all of the wine lovers out there.

Teagan
TeaganMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

"Complimentary wine" IS NOT FREE.

The Perfect Cheese Master Class

This was an enjoyable event - the information I learnt about cheese was amazing - dispels some pre conceived ideas, very keen to do some cheese shopping and put learnings into practice.

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Thanks for your great feedback, and so good to hear you enjoyed the event! Happy cheese shopping!

Enjoyed every minute

Both presenters were very knowledgeable. Despite the chatter from some of the guests, they were very patient. Very much enjoyed hearing them sharing their extensive experience and knowledge. The chosen cheeses and wines were outstanding. Loved the whole day

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

That's great to hear Beverley - wine and cheese can certainly get a crowd excited! Thank you for your lovely review, and we hope to see you at another event soon!

Matthieu
MatthieuSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great time

Did a wine and cheese masterclass. Was a great time and very educational. Good wines and superb cheese made a great time

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

We love wine and cheese! Awesome to hear you found our event educational and we hope you learnt something new for next time you're wine and cheese pairing. Thanks for your time to leave this review Matthieu.

Meredith T.
Meredith T.South East Queensland, QLD

Loved it!

Fabulous! We went to the cheese and wine masterclass and learned so much while enjoying delicious cheeses and perfectly matched wines.

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Thank you Meredith! We're so glad you enjoyed the Wine and Cheese Masterclass, and hope you learnt something new! Have a great day and hope to see you at another one of our events soon!
Taylah, Wine Selectors

They rip you off!

Terrible company to buy from! I can never reach their customer service. They did outbound call to sell me a box of wine without telling me the price, they put me on monthly order and keep charging me. It’s been 4 months and I still can’t reach them to cancel my order!

Sarah M.
Sarah M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worst subscription ever

Steve Clements
Steve ClementsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Member for 10 Years

Joined at Adelaide Royal Show, signed up for the Regional Release Box, 4 Boxes a year, 2x Mixed Dozen and 2x White Dozen. Really chuffed with the selections from the panel and the offers for glasses etc, would definitely recommend them as they take notice of your requests and are really contactable and friendly - if you don’t like something they are happy to replace it.

Jay B.
Jay B.Sydney, NSW

Horrible sales team

unacceptable
unacceptableSydney, NSW

Highly Disappointed

Sick of it
Sick of itSydney, NSW

Zero Stars for their unsolicited constant telemarketing calls

I get calls from these idiots every couple of days... i have told them before i am a recovering alcoholic and they still call. I have asked for my number to be removed from their database... no luck. This is seriously idiotic.