Wine Selectors

Wine Selectors (page 4 of 10)

Listing monitored by Wine Selectors

Wines selected to tantalise your tastebuds

Over 5 years with mixed dozen selections every month delivered to our door without the hassle of having to go shopping, parking, stock availability, price fluctuations etc. Wine Selectors has made it so simple and every box has been delicious no matter what the occasion or meal pairings. Trust the panel of selectors to make the decisions for your taste buds and you will have no worries. Highly recommended. Can I give 6 out of 5 stars ?

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

I love receiving a wine delivery

Since joining Wine Selectors I receive a regular delivery of wine from my favourite wine region. I’ve collected all of the magazines & make them available for guests & usually make at least 1 recipe. The staff are great whenever I have needed special requests

David N
David NSouth East Queensland, QLD

I cant seem to stop

I have been with Wine Selectors for many years and am constantly surprised by the variety, quality and value. Great service too! Bring on my next carton to carry me through my next month.

Rodney Mason
Rodney MasonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent Wine Provider

I have been with Wine Selectors two other times and for different reasons I have had to stop my subscription. Wine Selectors have always offered premium wines from different regions in this great country. The tasting panel continue to show their expertise in wine selection providing me with great wine. Wine Selectors also have great deals and special offers that improves my cellar every time I purchase them. I also like how I can change my order with no fuss. I believe Wine Selectors is one of the best wine providers in the country.

Review collected in partnership with Wine Selectors

Variety is the spice of life - and wine!

There are nearly 2,500 wine producers in Australia- and I would like to sample as many of them as possible! Wine clubs who tie up big contracts with their favoured circle of wine producers are boring. I have been a member of Wine Selectors for about fifteen years now, and there have hardly ever been repeats of the producers - so just keep the new flavours coming!

Ian
IanNorth-West & West coast, TAS

My three monthy gift

I have found wine selectors to be professional in my dealings with them. i look forward to their selection every quarter, and enjoy the reading mater also .The reds fill many a dark cold night by the open fire here in Tasmania. Come summer the whites are out the BBQing starts and the evenings are very much enjoyed.

Cherubb
CherubbPerth, WA

Always pleasantly surprised

Great selection every time and the best part is it’s free if you don’t like it.
It’s always a delight to open the box and see what the latest wines are.

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Good morning, thank you so much for your review. We are happy to hear you are enjoying the wines you receive and we appreciate your ongoing loyalty and support. Have a great week. Sincerely, Isabella from Wine Selectors

Review collected in partnership with Wine Selectors

Home Cooking, No Surprises, Except for the Surprisingly Good Wine!

I have found the Wine Selectors wine to be high quality and interesting. The great part of being a member is that you drink wines that very often you would not have had the opportunity to try.

Rusty the toy poodle
Rusty the toy poodleCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Quality wines at sensible prices and excellent service.

I have been a very satisfied customer of wine selectors since the days of the Hunter Valley Wine Society and have enjoyed a wonderful variety of wines, have learned a lot about wine via the drinking notes and Selector magazine.
My appreciation of quality wines has been enhanced by my many years of being a Wine Selectors client,

Lea
LeaPerth, WA

Fantastic variety

Wine selectors have a high level of communication and really do look after their customers, customising delivery numbers per year to suit. The variety of wine available is diverse and researched.
Great way to try new Australian wines!!

Jessica H.
Jessica H.Hunter Region, NSW

Never had a bad wine!

Love this wine company! All the wines have been delicious and best of all they are Australian. It is lovely to have wine on hand all the time. Do yourself a favour and buy a box!

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Hi Jess, thank you for leaving this great review! We are so delighted to hear you love our wine company. Thanks so much for your ongoing support and loyalty; it is much appreciated. Have a wonderful week! Sincerely, Isabella from Wine Selectors

Tracey S.
Tracey S.South East Queensland, QLD

Easy as

I have been a member now for over 10years and I still look forward to my delivery. The ease of having my wine delivered makes life easy. Just a simple phone call if I require more or less or something different.
Looking forward to the next 10 years Wine Selectors.

Anita M.
Anita M.Sydney, NSW

Spontaneous yet delightful selection of wine!

Great subscription to try new varieties and wines you wouldn’t normally pick yourself... I’m amazed at how pleasing some of the wines are... Customer service has been very helpful when you need to put your subscription on hold or delay some orders.

Excellent wines

I’m very happy with the quality of wine I’ve been receiving for the price. Would love to get more but can only take so much at one time. Going to keep getting wine this way.

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Hi Mark, thanks for your kind words! We appreciate your ongoing loyalty and support and look forward to continuing on this wine journey with you for many years to come! Have the best week. Cheers, Isabella from Wine Selectors :)

Review collected in partnership with Wine Selectors

It’s always a chance to try wines we wouldn’t necessarily buy otherwise. Sometimes it’s disappointing the ones we enjoy most don’t seem to be available to purchase again. Enjoy participating.

Love wine
Love wineHunter Region, NSW

Haven't had a wine yet that wasn't great

I love trying and sharing new wines and the fact they aren't available in every bottle shop around the place is even better. Two friends has also joined because of the quality of the wine they have tasted with me.

Rel
RelPerth, WA

Easy order with informed knowledge of product

Love reading about the wines and making informed choices. When phoned staff always polite and courteous. They are always happy to take about any wine I would like more information on

Dave
DaveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Service, good wine

Good variety of wines. Always delivered on time and good value for money. I've had questions in the pasat and their friendly customer service reps were always willing to spend time helping resolve anything.

delicious wines

I have been getting a personlised case of red wines for a while now and I haven't had a bad bottle yet, the pinot noirs I've had so far are particularly nice

John
JohnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great way to sample good wines

I have been with Wine Selectors for many years. They always come up with a great selection of wines, from different regions and in different styles. It is a good way to discover new wineries and new varieties.

Rhea M.
Rhea M.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Friendly helpful staff, super convenient service.

Every time I’ve had to deal with staff from Wine Selectors they have been friendly and accommodating. They always do their best to inform, and help you to make the most of their service and many choices. I love my order, it’s great value and quality wine. I live 70km out of town so it saves me a lot of work and always a nice surprise to see what new varieties there are to discover. Thanks guys, keep up the good work!

Jessica C.
Jessica C.Hunter Region, NSW

Great Australian Wines

I love my Wine Selectors! I get so excited when the box arrives. Never had a bad bottles but if I did it wouldn’t matter because they guarantee every bottle!

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Thank you for your lovely feedback Jess! We are delighted to hear you are loving our wines, and we look forward to continuing on your wine journey with you for many more great years to come. Cheers, Isabella from Wine Selectors

Always a great selection

The selection of wines are interesting and often mixes well known wines with more obscure ones. Excellent way of discovering new wines and to broaden my options to select new wineries

Chris Unwin
Chris UnwinSydney, NSW

Love your work - and your wines!

Love the Winemakers Reserve red pack as it always has great wines from labels I haven’t heard of and at a great price. I also love chatting with your representatives and sampling some wines at the domestic airports WS stands

Wine Lover
Wine LoverSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great selection

Great selection of wines that you would not usually try. There is always something there to open when friends pop over, and for those unexpected dinners - whether it dine in or takeaway

Grant P
Grant PSydney, NSW

I love a Good Sav Blanc

Always a great selection of wines from all regions throughout Australia. Sauvignon Blanc is my favourite white and I’ve always been impressed with the wines that have been delivered. Life’s to short to drink cheap wine. Cheers

Other Wine & Liquor Shops