Wine Selectors

Wine Selectors (page 3 of 10)

Listing monitored by Wine Selectors

Wines selected to tantalise your tastebuds

Over 5 years with mixed dozen selections every month delivered to our door without the hassle of having to go shopping, parking, stock availability, price fluctuations etc. Wine Selectors has made it so simple and every box has been delicious no matter what the occasion or meal pairings. Trust the panel of selectors to make the decisions for your taste buds and you will have no worries. Highly recommended. Can I give 6 out of 5 stars ?

Brad & Ros
Brad & RosGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Can't wait!

We just received our first dozen wines and are thoroughly looking forward to the experience ahead of us. We were invited to join Wine Selectors at the Royal Melbourne Show last week, by a friendly, patient member of the team who was full of knowledge - and the wines we tasted were superb.

Johanis O.
Johanis O.Perth, WA

Big shout out to the team

Hey hey,I just want to say big thank u for always never fail to make my day/week each time I received the very best wines selections for u guys!!! Love love love,thank u for your great effort.

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Hi Johanis, thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your ongoing loyalty and support and we thank you for being a part of our wonderful wine family! We hope you have a fantastic week. Sincerely, Isabella from Wine Selectors

Gordon
GordonCanberra Central 2602, ACT

Creative Wine - Made Easy

We have come back to Wine Selectors to side step the marketing and hassle of the mainstream wine merchants. We appreciate the diversity of wine and wine regions and we love Wine Selectors' magazine with wine information and rescipies. We are happy customers.

Missb1234
Missb1234Hunter Region, NSW

Wine to your door - what else could you want!

Placed my first order earlier this year, and havent stopped ever since! My husband and I joke now to our friends we are "wine connoissuers". We just enjoy the service as a whole - also keep up with the Selector Magazine, we often try the recipes in this and have had good success!

sankibaijan97Sydney, NSW

Refund my money

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Hi Sanki, customer service will be in contact today to rectify any outstanding enquiries. If you would like to provide any further details, please send them via private message. Sincerely, Isabella from Wine Selectors

Hi Isabella
All what I want you to do is to refund the money simple if you've got your goods then refund me the money what seems to be the problem

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Hi Sanki, customer service will be in contact today, so please keep your phone near. Your money will be refunded, and the team will explain the finer details to you. Cheers, Isabella from Wine Selectors

Look forward to each fabulous case.

I look forward to our regular deliveries and Selector magazine, which is great for increasing our knowledge of wines and wineries and keeping up with the food scene. The wines are amazing value and quality and on the odd occasion we really didn't like a wine it was refunded. Many wines are exclusive to Wine Selectors, which we found out when asking for them at Cellar doors while on holidays.

Satisfied is an understatement

Great qaulity wine from different regions across Australia. I love trying different wines that I wouldn't normally purchase and wouldnt find at everyday bottle shops. Every bottle has been amazing! Wine is delivered to front door with ease. The other bonus is getting a magazine and full information about each bottle.

jeff
jeffmelbourne

It's been a great experience so far.....

Wine Selectors has been my introduction into Australian Wines and I appreciate the service, product and information they have provided to me. The introductions to the various regions and styles in their various packs have been enlightening and delicious. I look forward to a long and fruitful education into the ever changing world that is wine. Thank you team.

Sharon Lee
Sharon LeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Convenient, supporting local wine makers

Wine delivery is always on time at my front door. I feel such a sense of commitment to local wine makers. It is great to try different wines and grape varieties and each bottle is an adventure.

Mark Mt. Annan
Mark Mt. AnnanSydney, NSW

Great service and friendly staff

I've been with Wine Selectors for over 12months now and couldn't be happier with the service and friendly attitude of the staff I've dealt with. Keep up the gre at work. Mark @ Mt. Annan

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Good morning Mark, thanks for your review! We are delighted to hear you are happy with our customer service team and your wines! Thanks for your ongoing loyalty and support, it is much appreciated. Sincerely, Isabella from Wine Selectors :)

Love our wine orders!!

We love receiving our monthly wine order, delivered straight to our door. No problems or fuss and always arrives on time. We receive a variety of red and whites one month and then sparkling the next month
We love it!

Review collected in partnership with Wine Selectors

Enjoying this wine tasting journey

I smile with every delivery and enjoy learning about Australia's great wines and sharing them with family and friends. The quality and variety and great offers make this an ongoing enjoyable experience. Thank you.

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Good morning, thanks for your review! We are delighted to hear you are happy with the quality and variety of wines we offer. Thanks for your ongoing loyalty and support, it is much appreciated. Sincerely, Isabella from Wine Selectors :)

Louise P.
Louise P.Mid North Coast, NSW

our favourite wines

we love receving your wines. we have no complaints with the service, phone and online, how we can pay our bills and defineately appreciate how our choices are considered. Thankyou

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Hi Louise, thanks for your review! We are delighted to hear you are happy with our customer service team and your wine plan flexibility. Thanks for your ongoing loyalty and support, it is much appreciated. Sincerely, Isabella from Wine Selectors :)

jawine
jawine

Best medicine

I have enjoyed every bottle i have received and look forward to what is in the next delivery. I have had a great time sharing a few bottles with family over a meal.

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Good morning jawine, thank you so much for your review. We are happy to hear you are enjoying the wines you receive and we appreciate your ongoing loyalty and support. Have a great week. Sincerely, Isabella from Wine Selectors

Satisfaction Guaranteed

Receiving my shipments from Wine Selectors is like receiving a well thought out gift; the variety and quality is superb. I am rarely disappointed and I know I will be satisfied.

Roswita  Lagodzki
Roswita Lagodzki

Thanks Isabella, I just received a shipment today; looking forward to tasting tonight.

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

The perfect start to a Monday! Enjoy. :)

Averil Foster
Averil FosterSpence 2615, ACT

Fantastic wines delivered right to your door

We have been using wine selectors for almost 10 years now. In that time, I cannot recall ever being unhappy with a wine. The wines are all really well priced and there is so much benefit to having them delivered right to your door (and of course, having an expert pick them for you). The staff are always really helpful and the delivery never takes more than a couple of days (I live in Canberra).
The biggest issue I have is that I keep buying more and more!!!!

Gary Fox
Gary FoxHunter Region, NSW

Great Wine Club

Wine quality exceptional, delivery prompt staff knolegible,,always get what I want. The wines that are selected in your choice are a great value for the exceptional quality. I would recommend this wine to all.

Review collected in partnership with Wine Selectors

I love receiving a wine delivery

Since joining Wine Selectors I receive a regular delivery of wine from my favourite wine region. I’ve collected all of the magazines & make them available for guests & usually make at least 1 recipe. The staff are great whenever I have needed special requests

David N
David NSouth East Queensland, QLD

I cant seem to stop

I have been with Wine Selectors for many years and am constantly surprised by the variety, quality and value. Great service too! Bring on my next carton to carry me through my next month.

Rodney Mason
Rodney MasonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent Wine Provider

I have been with Wine Selectors two other times and for different reasons I have had to stop my subscription. Wine Selectors have always offered premium wines from different regions in this great country. The tasting panel continue to show their expertise in wine selection providing me with great wine. Wine Selectors also have great deals and special offers that improves my cellar every time I purchase them. I also like how I can change my order with no fuss. I believe Wine Selectors is one of the best wine providers in the country.

Review collected in partnership with Wine Selectors

Variety is the spice of life - and wine!

There are nearly 2,500 wine producers in Australia- and I would like to sample as many of them as possible! Wine clubs who tie up big contracts with their favoured circle of wine producers are boring. I have been a member of Wine Selectors for about fifteen years now, and there have hardly ever been repeats of the producers - so just keep the new flavours coming!

Cherubb
CherubbPerth, WA

Always pleasantly surprised

Great selection every time and the best part is it’s free if you don’t like it.
It’s always a delight to open the box and see what the latest wines are.

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Good morning, thank you so much for your review. We are happy to hear you are enjoying the wines you receive and we appreciate your ongoing loyalty and support. Have a great week. Sincerely, Isabella from Wine Selectors

Review collected in partnership with Wine Selectors

Home Cooking, No Surprises, Except for the Surprisingly Good Wine!

I have found the Wine Selectors wine to be high quality and interesting. The great part of being a member is that you drink wines that very often you would not have had the opportunity to try.

Rusty the toy poodle
Rusty the toy poodleCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Quality wines at sensible prices and excellent service.

I have been a very satisfied customer of wine selectors since the days of the Hunter Valley Wine Society and have enjoyed a wonderful variety of wines, have learned a lot about wine via the drinking notes and Selector magazine.
My appreciation of quality wines has been enhanced by my many years of being a Wine Selectors client,

Lea
LeaPerth, WA

Fantastic variety

Wine selectors have a high level of communication and really do look after their customers, customising delivery numbers per year to suit. The variety of wine available is diverse and researched.
Great way to try new Australian wines!!

Other Wine & Liquor Shops