Wine Selectors

Wine Selectors (page 4 of 10)

Listing monitored by Wine Selectors

Wines selected to tantalise your tastebuds

Over 5 years with mixed dozen selections every month delivered to our door without the hassle of having to go shopping, parking, stock availability, price fluctuations etc. Wine Selectors has made it so simple and every box has been delicious no matter what the occasion or meal pairings. Trust the panel of selectors to make the decisions for your taste buds and you will have no worries. Highly recommended. Can I give 6 out of 5 stars ?

Jessica H.
Jessica H.Hunter Region, NSW

Never had a bad wine!

Love this wine company! All the wines have been delicious and best of all they are Australian. It is lovely to have wine on hand all the time. Do yourself a favour and buy a box!

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Hi Jess, thank you for leaving this great review! We are so delighted to hear you love our wine company. Thanks so much for your ongoing support and loyalty; it is much appreciated. Have a wonderful week! Sincerely, Isabella from Wine Selectors

Tracey S.
Tracey S.South East Queensland, QLD

Easy as

I have been a member now for over 10years and I still look forward to my delivery. The ease of having my wine delivered makes life easy. Just a simple phone call if I require more or less or something different.
Looking forward to the next 10 years Wine Selectors.

Anita M.
Anita M.Sydney, NSW

Spontaneous yet delightful selection of wine!

Great subscription to try new varieties and wines you wouldn’t normally pick yourself... I’m amazed at how pleasing some of the wines are... Customer service has been very helpful when you need to put your subscription on hold or delay some orders.

Excellent wines

I’m very happy with the quality of wine I’ve been receiving for the price. Would love to get more but can only take so much at one time. Going to keep getting wine this way.

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Hi Mark, thanks for your kind words! We appreciate your ongoing loyalty and support and look forward to continuing on this wine journey with you for many years to come! Have the best week. Cheers, Isabella from Wine Selectors :)

Find out how Wine Selectors compares to other Wine & Liquor Shops

It’s always a chance to try wines we wouldn’t necessarily buy otherwise. Sometimes it’s disappointing the ones we enjoy most don’t seem to be available to purchase again. Enjoy participating.

Love wine
Love wineHunter Region, NSW

Haven't had a wine yet that wasn't great

I love trying and sharing new wines and the fact they aren't available in every bottle shop around the place is even better. Two friends has also joined because of the quality of the wine they have tasted with me.

Rhea M.
Rhea M.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Friendly helpful staff, super convenient service.

Every time I’ve had to deal with staff from Wine Selectors they have been friendly and accommodating. They always do their best to inform, and help you to make the most of their service and many choices. I love my order, it’s great value and quality wine. I live 70km out of town so it saves me a lot of work and always a nice surprise to see what new varieties there are to discover. Thanks guys, keep up the good work!

Jessica C.
Jessica C.Hunter Region, NSW

Great Australian Wines

I love my Wine Selectors! I get so excited when the box arrives. Never had a bad bottles but if I did it wouldn’t matter because they guarantee every bottle!

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Thank you for your lovely feedback Jess! We are delighted to hear you are loving our wines, and we look forward to continuing on your wine journey with you for many more great years to come. Cheers, Isabella from Wine Selectors

Always a great selection

The selection of wines are interesting and often mixes well known wines with more obscure ones. Excellent way of discovering new wines and to broaden my options to select new wineries

Chris Unwin
Chris UnwinSydney, NSW

Love your work - and your wines!

Love the Winemakers Reserve red pack as it always has great wines from labels I haven’t heard of and at a great price. I also love chatting with your representatives and sampling some wines at the domestic airports WS stands

Wine Lover
Wine LoverSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great selection

Great selection of wines that you would not usually try. There is always something there to open when friends pop over, and for those unexpected dinners - whether it dine in or takeaway

Grant P
Grant PSydney, NSW

I love a Good Sav Blanc

Always a great selection of wines from all regions throughout Australia. Sauvignon Blanc is my favourite white and I’ve always been impressed with the wines that have been delivered. Life’s to short to drink cheap wine. Cheers

Kev P
Kev PMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect end to a long hard day.

Outstanding service great friendly staff and good quality wines at reasonable prices. After a hard day at work I come home and open a bottle of quality Pinot noir and relax. Perfect end to a long hard day.

Sean H
Sean HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love of the sparklings!

Been with wine selectors a year now - and won’t be going anywhere soon. Love getting our case every 2 months, variety is delicious and value for money! It’s a highlight getting notice of our delivery and perusing the catalogue, seeing what choice bottles of sparkling are coming our way.

Rad
RadSouthwest, VIC

Refreshing journey thru Aussie wine

I found myself tasting at Perth airport, got the phone call and signed up. I'm a bit of a newbie with wine but starting to develop my tastebuds, loving buttery chardonnay , enjoy travelling, good company and tasting. Having judges select nice wines for me and look into travelling there and developing favourites goes hand in hand with our lifestyle. Loving the excitement of opening the box to see what's on the menu this time!!!

Link T
Link TPerth, WA

Best way to learn about our regional variety!

It’s exciting receiving the mixed dozen. We love reading the notes, matching with food and of course tasting the variety of wines produced in each region. The wine never disappoints!

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Hi Link, thank you for your lovely review! We are delighted to hear you love all the goodies that come with your wine delivery and the wine itself! We appreciate your ongoing loyalty and support. Cheers, Isabella from Wine Selectors

Review collected in partnership with Wine Selectors

Love my Wine Delivery Day!

I receive a mixed dozen about every 6 weeks and this is generally perfect for a mix of a few special occasions and the glass or two on the weekend. I have only disliked one bottle of wine (that was clearly "corked") in all the time I have been getting them and Wine Selectors has refunded for those bottles - fantastic customer service.

Lucy Mc
Lucy McSydney, NSW

Delicious wine delivered to your door

We are always impressed by the wines delivered by Wine Selectors. We get really excited when the box arrives on our doorstep! Each and every wine is really delicious and saves us the agony of going to the local cellars to select the dozen ourselves. We also love the magazine we get each month and the delicious recipes and of course wine and travel updates. Thanks a million, couldn't live without Wine Selectors!

Great selection

We love the variety, many we would otherwise never taste. We can honestly say we have never had a bad wine. We are currently drinking reds and I particularly like Pinot Noir. The full bodied reds are enjoyed by my husband. Aren’t we lucky to have such an amazing selection of Australian wines. We are even luckier to have the selectors expert choices and buying power.

Tony
TonyPerth, WA

Easy life

Ordering your wine online from wine selectors saves you so much time of picking out what wine to buy when in the bottle shop, always prompt delivery And never been unhappy with what i have ordered which ill be doing after writing this Lol

Perfect

The choice of wines, so far, has been wonderful. I feel as though I am spoiling myself with fancy 'restaurant' wine with each bottle. I love it.. The girls are lovely each time I call, the delivery arrives when they say it will.

PammieSouth East Queensland, QLD

The wines have given me much joy for years

Having received from Wine Selectors for many years I have never been disappointed and always pleased to try new wines which are selected for me. Lovely reds and light and pleasing whites.

No further coments

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Hi Pammie, thanks so much for your lovely review! We are so pleased to have you in our Wine Selectors family and sincerely thank you for your ongoing loyalty and support. We hope you have a great week! Cheers, Isabella from Wine Selectors

DotHL
DotHLGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Always customer focused

Such an easy method of buying wine & easy to cancel if I don't need more wine or change order if preferred. Excellent selection from small wineries & happy to support them. Never had a bad bottle.

ARG
ARGGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Always a great selection

I've been a member of Wine Selectors for about a decade. While my preference is almost strictly reds, I've never been disappointed with my deliveries. The only difficulty I have is trying to cellar some of these wines based on the recommended year/s to open; they're often drink before I realise.

Mez
MezGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy and great selection of wine

It is really nice to try wine from all different regions in Australia! I live on the mornington Peninsula so tend enjoy many varieties from this region. Ease and convenience of home delivery