Annette

Annette Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Did someone say... fantastic Australian wine????

Not one to lock myself into a regular subscription for anything but a magazine, I thought I'd give this a try and then cancel after the first or second delivery. I mean how good was this going to be when I don't get to pick and choose the wine? After nearly 12 months of being a subscriber, I am thoroughly enjoying my wine tour around Australia and tasting wine that I'd never ordinarily get to. Who knew that my favourite red is now a Durif??? I also love the fact that I'm supporting the smaller boutique family owned wineries. The selection panel of Wine Selectors have done an outstanding job ensuring that nothing but quality wine comes my way. I have not had a bad one yet. You will not be disappointed!

Jay B.

Jay B.Sydney, NSW

Horrible sales team

unacceptable

unacceptableSydney, NSW

Highly Disappointed

Sick of it

Sick of itSydney, NSW

Zero Stars for their unsolicited constant telemarketing calls

I get calls from these idiots every couple of days... i have told them before i am a recovering alcoholic and they still call. I have asked for my number to be removed from their database... no luck. This is seriously idiotic.

MalcolmSydney, NSW

Can't cancel!

Absolutely the same experience as another reviewer. I've tried 3 times to cancel. Been a member for 10yrs+ but no longer wish to be. On 2/11 I called to cancel. Selected the option to receive a call back. Never happened. Second call on 9/11 and spoke to Vanessa who assured that someone from Membership would call: "They will call back." Didn't get a call. Have just spoken to Beck, who said she spoke to her Supervisor, Leonard "Lenny" Jones and assures me that my account will be cancelled. Fingers crossed.

Malcolm

Hi Taylah, I'm not on Facebook so I can't do that. I look forward to your call.

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Not a problem Malcolm. I can confirm that I have followed this up with our team yesterday and they are intending to give you a call to confirm your membership cancellation.
Thank you and have a great day/weekend!
Taylah - Wine Selectors

Sheena I.

Sheena I.

So disappointed — seemingly no way to cancel

Wine Selectors promote that they have a ‘no lock in’ contract. Don’t be filled, the minute you want to cancel you can’t get hold of them. The only place I can gain a response is on Facebook messenger. My calls and email goes unanswered.

ash

ashHollywell

They will never let you cancel!!!

I have been trying to cancel my account for over a year, yet they keep sending wine and charging me. It is a typical membership scam. These companies will do anything for a buck. The wine was fine, of course but I can just drive down to my local bottle shop and grab them at a cheaper price.

Scott F.Perth, WA

Spammers

After foolishly entering a competition I'm now incessantly pestered by these scammers. Two or three calls a day, every single day, despite repeatedly telling them to remove me from their call lists. Over to ACMA now.

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Hi Scott, as we said last week, it takes two days to be fully removed from the systems. You won't receive any further calls. Cheers, the team at Wine Selectors

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Hi Scott, thanks for your feedback. I can confirm you have been removed from our calling lists however we will definitely look into the frequency of calls as this is quite irregular. Cheers, Victoria from Wine Selectors

Jarrod

JarrodSydney, NSW

A bit of a rip off

Firstly I’ll say I like wine selectors and the majority of wine I have received so far has been fairly good, but
to be honest Dan Murphy’s is normally 20-30% cheaper!

Unfortunately when calling them on a few occasions I’ve found their staff really rude and unhelpful.
Also just discovered on my Visa card a $22 annual membership fee which I wasn’t told about when joining up.. I rang to enquire and was told its to help pay for the discounted shipping and for the actual wine selectors???
Seems a bit cheeky as we are already paying a premium price for cheap bottles of wine.

Unsure if I will continue my membership.

Delivery to dead person

I am absolutely disgusted. I have just received a delivery for my wife who died 5 months ago so it was not certainly ordered. I have tried to contact you on the phone and get asked to leave a messaget. How do I cancel this.

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Hi there, please send us a private message with your contact number and the member # for the account and customer service will be in contact ASAP to rectify this. Sincerely, Isabella from Wine Selectors

Disgusted
Disgusted

My name is Gavin my number is 0408 855 920.
The account name is Shelley Clancy and I have no idea what the member no. Is.
You don't need to contact me just cancel it and fix it so it doesn't continue

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Thank you Gavin. Customer service will need to call you to confirm everything, but then it will be sorted quickly. Thank you for your patience. Cheers, Isabella from wine Selectors

Kathy P.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible online service, ruined surprise.

I ordered a bottle via Wine Selectors online service, it asked when did I want it dispatched and I marked for next day delivery (Friday). It wasn't dispatched until Monday early afternoon, as a result I didn't get the wine until the following Friday, which was too late. When I rang the Friday, the day after I placed the order online, to make sure ensure it was dispatched the day I requested, I was told by the consultant it had not been dispatched and if I had phoned to place the order it would have been posted that day.

I will never order another bottle of wine from Wine Selectors, their poor service ruined my surprise.

Kathy P.

Will my number be confidential or posted for everyone to see?

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Hi Kathy, please send it through as a private message. Do not post it via these comments as these are visible to everybody. Sincerely, Isabella from Wine Selectors

Cat

CatSydney, NSW

The Perfect Business if you are fond of phone harrasment

If you are feeling lonely and would like to be called 3 times a day for the rest of your life, Wine Selectors is the business for you! Despite never having bought one of their products I was "selected" to receive sales calls from them multiple times a day. As a Customer Service operator myself I simply cannot fathom the genius behind their sales tactic; wear someone down until not only do they not buy something they actively hate you? 0/1000000

sankibaijan97Sydney, NSW

Refund my money

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Hi Sanki, customer service will be in contact today to rectify any outstanding enquiries. If you would like to provide any further details, please send them via private message. Sincerely, Isabella from Wine Selectors

Hi Isabella
All what I want you to do is to refund the money simple if you've got your goods then refund me the money what seems to be the problem

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Hi Sanki, customer service will be in contact today, so please keep your phone near. Your money will be refunded, and the team will explain the finer details to you. Cheers, Isabella from Wine Selectors

jayne

jayneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed

We requested our wine to be stopped until further notice from us the customer. We then get a case delivered without our authority. Due to financial difficulties we have had to pay the case off. An arrangement was made with wine selectors for this to occur, then we get a collections notice. Very upset about this

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Hi Jayne, sorry to hear about this miscommunication with our brand. If you would like to discuss further, please send through a private message with your member details. Sincerely, Isabella from Wine Selectors

Review collected in partnership with Wine Selectors

Arunima S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Unpleasant Experience all round

please cancel my membership . membership number 80213447

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Hi Arunima, I have forwarded this to customer service and relayed your request. Sincerely, Isabella from Wine Selectors

Overpriced

The wines were initially promoted to us as being the quality of $35 + wines. We rated most of them as similar to $14 wines, a couple were better quality, but not $35 value. This made the selection overpriced in our view. Nice selection from unknown wineries and excellent service.

Review collected in partnership with Wine Selectors

Stimpy

StimpyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It is a trap. There is no way to modify or cancel the plan without speaking to the 'membership team'

James matthews

James matthewsWimmera, VIC

Wine survey

I have found your wine club on the whole very good. One of the things I find very annoying is the absolute bombardment of emails. I have got to the stage where I am thinking of stopping your emails. However I have no problem of your wine .

Leo

LeoAU

Last Straw

circxsSydney, NSW

let me tell you of my nightmare with wine selectors

Sparky

Sparky

Worst Customer Service

After my second delivery went missing (was delivered to the incorrect address by Aust Post) there was no follow up from Wine Selectors for days. I expect that kind of service from Aust Post but much better from the company that I am paying. All follow up calls made by me, I was never able to get through to membership team. I then wanted to cancel my account and instead they have put me on delivery hold, this is not what I asked for. I also have a membership with your competitor and they actually make me want to stay your service has made me never want to recommend this product to anyone.