Wine Selectors

Wines selected to tantalise your tastebuds

Over 5 years with mixed dozen selections every month delivered to our door without the hassle of having to go shopping, parking, stock availability, price fluctuations etc. Wine Selectors has made it so simple and every box has been delicious no matter what the occasion or meal pairings. Trust the panel of selectors to make the decisions for your taste buds and you will have no worries. Highly recommended. Can I give 6 out of 5 stars ?

They rip you off!

Terrible company to buy from! I can never reach their customer service. They did outbound call to sell me a box of wine without telling me the price, they put me on monthly order and keep charging me. It’s been 4 months and I still can’t reach them to cancel my order!

Sarah M.

unacceptableSydney, NSW

Highly Disappointed

Sick of it
Sick of itSydney, NSW

Zero Stars for their unsolicited constant telemarketing calls

I get calls from these idiots every couple of days... i have told them before i am a recovering alcoholic and they still call. I have asked for my number to be removed from their database... no luck. This is seriously idiotic.

MalcolmSydney, NSW

Can't cancel!

Absolutely the same experience as another reviewer. I've tried 3 times to cancel. Been a member for 10yrs+ but no longer wish to be. On 2/11 I called to cancel. Selected the option to receive a call back. Never happened. Second call on 9/11 and spoke to Vanessa who assured that someone from Membership would call: "They will call back." Didn't get a call. Have just spoken to Beck, who said she spoke to her Supervisor, Leonard "Lenny" Jones and assures me that my account will be cancelled. Fingers crossed.

Malcolm

Hi Taylah, I'm not on Facebook so I can't do that. I look forward to your call.

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Not a problem Malcolm. I can confirm that I have followed this up with our team yesterday and they are intending to give you a call to confirm your membership cancellation.
Thank you and have a great day/weekend!
Taylah - Wine Selectors

Sheena I.
Sheena I.

So disappointed — seemingly no way to cancel

Wine Selectors promote that they have a ‘no lock in’ contract. Don’t be filled, the minute you want to cancel you can’t get hold of them. The only place I can gain a response is on Facebook messenger. My calls and email goes unanswered.

robbie
robbie

generally a pretty good service

june i.
june i.

Nice wines

Wine selectors have good wines which are great value and easy drinking. Their ordering and delivering is straight forward . I loved their tasting evenings which were great fun and well organised . The website is a little cluncky to use and it would be great if they had an app to score wines. I would give them 5 stars but their pushy telephone sales are really off putting.

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Thank you for your review June! We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to pass this on to our contact centre team. We're so glad to hear that you enjoy our wines and our tasting events! Have a great day.
Thanks - Taylah from Wine Selectors

ash
ashHollywell

They will never let you cancel!!!

I have been trying to cancel my account for over a year, yet they keep sending wine and charging me. It is a typical membership scam. These companies will do anything for a buck. The wine was fine, of course but I can just drive down to my local bottle shop and grab them at a cheaper price.

Sebastian T.
Sebastian T.Launceston, TAS

Great variety, Great Wines

Good selection of reds
Different vineyards
Happy to accommodate my changing needs. Sometimes on a plan, sometimes calling with deals.
Great value. I'm never disappointed even when the variety is not one of my favourites. Staff are always friendly and helpful.

Review collected in partnership with Wine Selectors

Scott F.Perth, WA

Spammers

After foolishly entering a competition I'm now incessantly pestered by these scammers. Two or three calls a day, every single day, despite repeatedly telling them to remove me from their call lists. Over to ACMA now.

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Hi Scott, as we said last week, it takes two days to be fully removed from the systems. You won't receive any further calls. Cheers, the team at Wine Selectors

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Hi Scott, thanks for your feedback. I can confirm you have been removed from our calling lists however we will definitely look into the frequency of calls as this is quite irregular. Cheers, Victoria from Wine Selectors

Jarrod
JarrodSydney, NSW

A bit of a rip off

Firstly I’ll say I like wine selectors and the majority of wine I have received so far has been fairly good, but
to be honest Dan Murphy’s is normally 20-30% cheaper!

Unfortunately when calling them on a few occasions I’ve found their staff really rude and unhelpful.
Also just discovered on my Visa card a $22 annual membership fee which I wasn’t told about when joining up.. I rang to enquire and was told its to help pay for the discounted shipping and for the actual wine selectors???
Seems a bit cheeky as we are already paying a premium price for cheap bottles of wine.

Unsure if I will continue my membership.

Delivery to dead person

I am absolutely disgusted. I have just received a delivery for my wife who died 5 months ago so it was not certainly ordered. I have tried to contact you on the phone and get asked to leave a messaget. How do I cancel this.

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Hi there, please send us a private message with your contact number and the member # for the account and customer service will be in contact ASAP to rectify this. Sincerely, Isabella from Wine Selectors

Disgusted
Disgusted

My name is Gavin my number is 0408 855 920.
The account name is Shelley Clancy and I have no idea what the member no. Is.
You don't need to contact me just cancel it and fix it so it doesn't continue

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Thank you Gavin. Customer service will need to call you to confirm everything, but then it will be sorted quickly. Thank you for your patience. Cheers, Isabella from wine Selectors

Kathy P.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible online service, ruined surprise.

I ordered a bottle via Wine Selectors online service, it asked when did I want it dispatched and I marked for next day delivery (Friday). It wasn't dispatched until Monday early afternoon, as a result I didn't get the wine until the following Friday, which was too late. When I rang the Friday, the day after I placed the order online, to make sure ensure it was dispatched the day I requested, I was told by the consultant it had not been dispatched and if I had phoned to place the order it would have been posted that day.

I will never order another bottle of wine from Wine Selectors, their poor service ruined my surprise.

Kathy P.

Will my number be confidential or posted for everyone to see?

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Hi Kathy, please send it through as a private message. Do not post it via these comments as these are visible to everybody. Sincerely, Isabella from Wine Selectors