Wine Selectors

Wines selected to tantalise your tastebuds

Over 5 years with mixed dozen selections every month delivered to our door without the hassle of having to go shopping, parking, stock availability, price fluctuations etc. Wine Selectors has made it so simple and every box has been delicious no matter what the occasion or meal pairings. Trust the panel of selectors to make the decisions for your taste buds and you will have no worries. Highly recommended. Can I give 6 out of 5 stars ?

The Perfect Cheese Master Class

This was an enjoyable event - the information I learnt about cheese was amazing - dispels some pre conceived ideas, very keen to do some cheese shopping and put learnings into practice.

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Thanks for your great feedback, and so good to hear you enjoyed the event! Happy cheese shopping!

Enjoyed every minute

Both presenters were very knowledgeable. Despite the chatter from some of the guests, they were very patient. Very much enjoyed hearing them sharing their extensive experience and knowledge. The chosen cheeses and wines were outstanding. Loved the whole day

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

That's great to hear Beverley - wine and cheese can certainly get a crowd excited! Thank you for your lovely review, and we hope to see you at another event soon!

Matthieu
MatthieuSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great time

Did a wine and cheese masterclass. Was a great time and very educational. Good wines and superb cheese made a great time

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

We love wine and cheese! Awesome to hear you found our event educational and we hope you learnt something new for next time you're wine and cheese pairing. Thanks for your time to leave this review Matthieu.

Wine & Liquor Shops

Find out how Wine Selectors compares to other Wine & Liquor Shops

Meredith T.
Meredith T.South East Queensland, QLD

Loved it!

Fabulous! We went to the cheese and wine masterclass and learned so much while enjoying delicious cheeses and perfectly matched wines.

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Thank you Meredith! We're so glad you enjoyed the Wine and Cheese Masterclass, and hope you learnt something new! Have a great day and hope to see you at another one of our events soon!
Taylah, Wine Selectors

They rip you off!

Terrible company to buy from! I can never reach their customer service. They did outbound call to sell me a box of wine without telling me the price, they put me on monthly order and keep charging me. It’s been 4 months and I still can’t reach them to cancel my order!

Sarah M.
Sarah M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worst subscription ever

Steve Clements
Steve ClementsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Member for 10 Years

Joined at Adelaide Royal Show, signed up for the Regional Release Box, 4 Boxes a year, 2x Mixed Dozen and 2x White Dozen. Really chuffed with the selections from the panel and the offers for glasses etc, would definitely recommend them as they take notice of your requests and are really contactable and friendly - if you don’t like something they are happy to replace it.

Jay B.

Wine & Liquor Shops

Find out how Wine Selectors compares to other Wine & Liquor Shops

Sick of it
Sick of itSydney, NSW

Zero Stars for their unsolicited constant telemarketing calls

I get calls from these idiots every couple of days... i have told them before i am a recovering alcoholic and they still call. I have asked for my number to be removed from their database... no luck. This is seriously idiotic.

Russ
RussSydney, NSW

Consistently Good

Have been a member for many years now and find the wines consistently good. Always backed by good background notes and the knowledge that they have been tasted and recommended by people who know their wines. Well known labels and reputable wineries. I don't think I have ever had a wine I couldn't drink.
Their customer service is great and the consultants are always pleasant to talk to. Excellent value for money given the high quality of the wines. I think Wine Selectors are the best subscription winery in Australia at their price point.

Review collected in partnership with Wine Selectors

Annette
Annette Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Did someone say... fantastic Australian wine????

Not one to lock myself into a regular subscription for anything but a magazine, I thought I'd give this a try and then cancel after the first or second delivery. I mean how good was this going to be when I don't get to pick and choose the wine? After nearly 12 months of being a subscriber, I am thoroughly enjoying my wine tour around Australia and tasting wine that I'd never ordinarily get to. Who knew that my favourite red is now a Durif??? I also love the fact that I'm supporting the smaller boutique family owned wineries. The selection panel of Wine Selectors have done an outstanding job ensuring that nothing but quality wine comes my way. I have not had a bad one yet. You will not be disappointed!

Rose
RoseNorthern Region, NSW

Wine o'clock - we're ready

We've been members for years and always like receiving our dozen regular varieties selection. It saves looking through the bottle shop wondering if you'll like that one... We like the tasting notes and food suggestions for paring ideas. And I find the yearly calendar that always comes out at this time to be fantastic - its my kitchen calendar every year!

Review collected in partnership with Wine Selectors

Colin
ColinCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Our little indulgence

As a member for over 20 years, we have never had a problem that wasn't resolved quickly and always to our advantage.