Wine Selectors

Wine Selectors (page 2 of 3)

Wines selected to tantalise your tastebuds

Over 5 years with mixed dozen selections every month delivered to our door without the hassle of having to go shopping, parking, stock availability, price fluctuations etc. Wine Selectors has made it so simple and every box has been delicious no matter what the occasion or meal pairings. Trust the panel of selectors to make the decisions for your taste buds and you will have no worries. Highly recommended. Can I give 6 out of 5 stars ?

Arunima S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Unpleasant Experience all round

please cancel my membership . membership number 80213447

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Hi Arunima, I have forwarded this to customer service and relayed your request. Sincerely, Isabella from Wine Selectors

Overpriced

The wines were initially promoted to us as being the quality of $35 + wines. We rated most of them as similar to $14 wines, a couple were better quality, but not $35 value. This made the selection overpriced in our view. Nice selection from unknown wineries and excellent service.

Review collected in partnership with Wine Selectors

Stimpy
StimpyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It is a trap. There is no way to modify or cancel the plan without speaking to the 'membership team'

James matthews
James matthewsWimmera, VIC

Wine survey

I have found your wine club on the whole very good. One of the things I find very annoying is the absolute bombardment of emails. I have got to the stage where I am thinking of stopping your emails. However I have no problem of your wine .

Leo
LeoAU

Last Straw

circxsSydney, NSW

let me tell you of my nightmare with wine selectors

Sparky
Sparky

Worst Customer Service

After my second delivery went missing (was delivered to the incorrect address by Aust Post) there was no follow up from Wine Selectors for days. I expect that kind of service from Aust Post but much better from the company that I am paying. All follow up calls made by me, I was never able to get through to membership team. I then wanted to cancel my account and instead they have put me on delivery hold, this is not what I asked for. I also have a membership with your competitor and they actually make me want to stay your service has made me never want to recommend this product to anyone.

Great Service

Wine Selectors service is excellent.
But, I am usually not 100% happy with their choices. Usually there is one or two wines in each box that I don't particularly like, and usually one or two that I love. I then order the ones I like again, and when they are at special priced.

soylatte
soylatteChirnside Park

Knew it was too good to be true!

We recently came across Wine Selectors at the Melbourne Show and was quite excited by the concept, however, it has turned out to be a huge disappointment. Buyer beware- It seems sales targets are more important than customer service! Our delivery time and request for our credit card to be debited at a certain time were ignored, despite the request and promise it would be no problem from the sales consultant. It was debited a week early! No mention was given that you pay an annual membership fee- despite asking if there was any and finally, to be honest, the wines, are nothing special- nothing that you couldn't get at your local Dan's. Also would agree with previous reviewers, the calls you get for further sales are just over the top!

Find out how Wine Selectors compares to other Wine & Liquor Shops

It’s great I can tell them what I am looking for and they recommend what I should get

Very knowledge and friendly staff. I have never had a case of wine I didn’t like. Like that they take the time to tell me what they have. They try to match my tastes with the recommendations of what to buy

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Hi there Nic, we are so happy to hear you enjoy our carefully selected range of wines! Thanks for taking the time to leave such nice feedback, it is very much appreciated. Have a great week! Cheers, Isabella from Wine Selectors

Review collected in partnership with Wine Selectors

Don't ever sign up they won't let you get out!

I signed up to Wine Selectors at the airport. It seemed like a great idea. After trying the wines (reds and sparkling ) I was very disappointed with the quality and cost, on most occasions Dan M had them cheaper. I have tried for 6 months now to cancel. They will not leave me alone! Phone calls and emails even though I have told them person to person on the phone, left voice mails and sent emails, that I don't want to continue my membership. They seem to just ignore it and ask me what wines I want to order! So buyer beware!

Nic
NicMelbourne

Use them once and you'll regret it forever

Every time I get a strange number on my phone from NSW and then research it online, it is ALWAYS Wine Selectors. I keep blocking the numbers but they keep finding new numbers to hassle me with. I ordered wine from them once for my mother on Mother's day five years ago and still they persist. Avoid them at all costs, the wine is mediocre at best and you're better off buying from your local shop or sending flowers to your mother instead.

HORRENDOUS SERVICE

I was at the Easter Show on the weekend and a representative at their stand was so unbelievably rude. I was there to introduce myself to some new labels and do some tastings as I have a keen interest in wine and work for a wine company myself. After telling him this and asking a couple of questions out of pure curiosity, I was shut down with "I won't be answering any more of these questions" with an extremely cold and stand-offish tone as well as only being allowed to choose ONE wine to taste. Wine Selectors have some wines that are not available at my company and I would have been interested in purchasing, but with this kind of service I was not given the chance... now very turned off and would not deal with them.

Kate
Kate

"Takes customer service seriously" but doesn't reply to customer's feedback for months. Think my opinion is already quite accurate so no need to try again to change it.

Chris
Chris

They'll keep on calling you forever

I made the mistake of signing up to Wineselectors as a trial the wine was OK, but you're better off just going to a local bottle shop. I ended up having to block their number because they would call me non-stop.

Luke