Listing monitored by Wine Selectors

Wines selected to tantalise your tastebuds

Over 5 years with mixed dozen selections every month delivered to our door without the hassle of having to go shopping, parking, stock availability, price fluctuations etc. Wine Selectors has made it so simple and every box has been delicious no matter what the occasion or meal pairings. Trust the panel of selectors to make the decisions for your taste buds and you will have no worries. Highly recommended. Can I give 6 out of 5 stars ?

Jarrod
JarrodSydney, NSW

A bit of a rip off

Firstly I’ll say I like wine selectors and the majority of wine I have received so far has been fairly good, but
to be honest Dan Murphy’s is normally 20-30% cheaper!

Unfortunately when calling them on a few occasions I’ve found their staff really rude and unhelpful.
Also just discovered on my Visa card a $22 annual membership fee which I wasn’t told about when joining up.. I rang to enquire and was told its to help pay for the discounted shipping and for the actual wine selectors???
Seems a bit cheeky as we are already paying a premium price for cheap bottles of wine.

Unsure if I will continue my membership.

Lisa Strong
Lisa StrongSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible customer service

Wine is fine and some bottle lovely.
Some bottles however definitely average and it's not as good a value as they claim if you have previously been looking at the member specials from other places. Im so tired of having to defend and explain in detail why I don't want a service or product anymore which makes it not worth the hassle. You camt cancel online. Emails go unanswered then deny every receiving like I had made up that I had sent which seems ridiculous.

jayne
jayneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed

We requested our wine to be stopped until further notice from us the customer. We then get a case delivered without our authority. Due to financial difficulties we have had to pay the case off. An arrangement was made with wine selectors for this to occur, then we get a collections notice. Very upset about this

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Hi Jayne, sorry to hear about this miscommunication with our brand. If you would like to discuss further, please send through a private message with your member details. Sincerely, Isabella from Wine Selectors

Wine & Liquor Shops

Find out how Wine Selectors compares to other Wine & Liquor Shops

Overpriced

The wines were initially promoted to us as being the quality of $35 + wines. We rated most of them as similar to $14 wines, a couple were better quality, but not $35 value. This made the selection overpriced in our view. Nice selection from unknown wineries and excellent service.

Vic Cecchin
Vic CecchinSydney Surrounds, NSW

A bit disappointed with your warehouse, delivery company and phone contact system.

We ordered two dozen bottles of Shiraz and three bottles of Liqueur, two bottles of liqueur were missing. We discovered this after the courier had departed. I contacted the courier company and the girl expected me to open all the boxes before I signed for them. I've never had to do it before and I'm not going to start now. After waiting on hold for twenty six minutes, I reached Calem of your customer service who assured me the missing bottles would be sent. He was very helpful.

Store Locationonline

James matthews
James matthewsWimmera, VIC

Wine survey

I have found your wine club on the whole very good. One of the things I find very annoying is the absolute bombardment of emails. I have got to the stage where I am thinking of stopping your emails. However I have no problem of your wine .

Jade JSydney, NSW

They don’t tell you it’s a subscription

I came across Wine Selectors at the Sydney Royal Easter Show. It started out great and did some wine tastings, liked the wines we tried so ordered a box, conveniently straight to our door.
Then a month later, another box came, then was charged, every month. After calling Wine Selectors to question why we’ve been charged again, to then find out it’s a subscription. In theory, it’s a great concept. But to not tell people when they make a purchase that it’s actually a subscription is quite ridiculous.
Beware when ordering a box, that you’re actually buying a yearly subscription...

Great Service

Wine Selectors service is excellent.
But, I am usually not 100% happy with their choices. Usually there is one or two wines in each box that I don't particularly like, and usually one or two that I love. I then order the ones I like again, and when they are at special priced.

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

It’s great I can tell them what I am looking for and they recommend what I should get

Very knowledge and friendly staff. I have never had a case of wine I didn’t like. Like that they take the time to tell me what they have. They try to match my tastes with the recommendations of what to buy

Taylah C.Wine Selectors

Hi there Nic, we are so happy to hear you enjoy our carefully selected range of wines! Thanks for taking the time to leave such nice feedback, it is very much appreciated. Have a great week! Cheers, Isabella from Wine Selectors

Wine & Liquor Shops

Find out how Wine Selectors compares to other Wine & Liquor Shops

Unreliable standards

I was with them for a few years but left for good. They had some good wines but there were too many mediocre products, typically over-praised and over-priced. Typical was a mixed pack of Italian varietals. Very ordinary! They are also not competitive in pricing. If you have a limited budget then join Kim Brebach's "Best Wines Under $20." His reviews are straightforward and always focus on value for money.

Some of the reviews here are harsh. I didn't find Wine Selectors dishonest. Just slack in judgment.

graeme.dyall.1
graeme.dyall.1Bittern, Victoria

They do have some good wines but!!!!!!!!!!

Got tied up with Wine selectors at Melbourne Airport. On my 3rd delivery now of the varietal shiraz and some of the wine has been excellent with a few that have left a bit to be desired. Just received my delivery last Wednesday and noticed the price has gone up to $203 from $196 no big deal but would like to have been told. I have got just as good wine from Wine Market for around the $130 mark but of one label. The variety makes it good but is it worth the extra $60.00 to $70.00? They also send good a good magazine and some nice food recipes. I think its ok value!!!

A mixture......

Unless your ordering something from them specifically you get their made up and very thoroughly documented mixtures which are a mixture of good and average, as some others have stated the odd stinker (i've had worse from some others) has slipped through. I did ring to cancel the deal, but got talked into a more premium mix with little confidence but it turned out to be where the value and quality actually lies with them. Their customer service has been fine and has given the impression that getting out would be no problem (remains to be seen).

Joblake

Once in you have trouble getting out.

As with the previous reviewer I found most of the wine to be very ordinary, and worth well under what they listed as the normal buy price. They seem to inflate the alleged buy price and then give you a price that makes it seem like a bargain buying in bulk. Biggest problem is that if you decide to end your subscription they ignore you and keep sending wine. I am in the process of trying to sort it out at present.

Joblake

I now should update my review. Following on from the last post Wine Selectors have dropped me off their list after I talked to someone on staff who did what they said they would do, so now all good.