Listing monitored by Wine Selectors

Battle of the Senses game went down a treat!

Sent my nephew two of these Battle of the Senses wine tasting games for his 30th birthday and received rave reviews from him and his friends. The company was also super-helpful when I needed guidance on placing a gift order from the UK, sending me an immediate personalised email response. I would definitely go to them again.

Mike Edwards
Mike EdwardsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disgusted

Devo1974
Devo1974Sydney

Annoying customer service. They simply won't accept "stop" for an answer.

We took on a subscription with this company and had wine deliveries for a couple of years. Their wine selections are okay. Nothing special.
But when we asked for the automatic deliveries to stop they simply won't listen.
Dispite emails that clearly stated to stop deliveries, we kept getting deliveries and now they are chasing us for payment for orders we did not request.

On the basis of this predatory marketing approach to customers, I would steer clear of this "mob".
And I deliverately use the term "mob" as this is how they behave.

Choose a different company that actually cares about their reputations does not send debt collectors your way when you have a legitmate complaint.

Sacha T.
Sacha T.Sydney, NSW

Unethical marketing practices

I had been a member of Wine Selectors for many many years. Their wine is fantastic, although weighted a little heavily towards the Hunter region despite calling themselves independent.

Just last month, for the first time ever, they had begun invoicing me for a "membership fee". Although I had never ordered this item or agreed to the charge in any way, they just went ahead and started billing me. When I followed up with a complaint, they gave me their marketing spiel about what I get for that fee. There was no opt-out. Instead of apologising for trying to rip me off, they offered to waive the fee for 12 months.

Find out how Wine Selectors compares to other Wine & Liquor Shops

My favourite company ever!

Never have I been so consistently impressed with a vendor as Wine Selectors. I have been with them for about 5 years now and not once have I had an issue, an order or a phone call that has left a sour tase in my mouth. They are consistent with their quality of wines, they have fantastic sales support staff and the value is second to none.

A J
A J

The loveliest group of people and great wine

I have been a wine selectors member for over a year and signed up because I loved how easy it was to talk to then about my wants and have a tailored approach. Each package I receive is customised and with great information. I really love the magazine that comes with the orders also.

But the best part is the customer support. If you told me wine selectors was run by a small family I'd believe it based on the quality and consistency of my interactions with them. I dont even need more wine.

Caution using wine selectors

This company plus their couriers lose wine orders and then proceed to tell you that its 7 to 14 daysfor an enquiry to be processed whilst wines remain in limbo.
Enjoy your wines if they ever arrive.

Kate McLaughlan
Kate McLaughlanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Seriously high standard wines

I have been a Wine Selectors customer for about 15 years. I belong to a couple of other Wine Clubs and can honestly say this is one of my favorites. I have complained once in all that time about a bottle of wine and they followed it straight up with a replacement. Their wine is Australian from different regions and they are always quality and value . I love their tasting notes, information and their beautiful annual calendar.
Their customer service is always willing to talk and offer genuine deals, I should know, I am always topping up between orders, honestly I can not recommend them enough and I do love good wine.

Phil
Phil

Delivered twice without my agreement or any notice and deducted money from my account.

I signed up a year ago at Melbourne airport. Wine is ok. Second delivery turned up without my agreement to purchase and proceeded to deduct my account without my authority. Now done it again 6 months later despite promising not to. Would not recommend and will not use again.

Love wine selectors

I love having wine delivered to my door and the selection is always amazing! I would recommend wine selectors to all of the wine lovers out there.

Teagan
TeaganMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

"Complimentary wine" IS NOT FREE.

The Perfect Cheese Master Class

This was an enjoyable event - the information I learnt about cheese was amazing - dispels some pre conceived ideas, very keen to do some cheese shopping and put learnings into practice.

Taylah C.Wine SelectorsSend a private message

Thanks for your great feedback, and so good to hear you enjoyed the event! Happy cheese shopping!

Enjoyed every minute

Both presenters were very knowledgeable. Despite the chatter from some of the guests, they were very patient. Very much enjoyed hearing them sharing their extensive experience and knowledge. The chosen cheeses and wines were outstanding. Loved the whole day

Taylah C.Wine SelectorsSend a private message

That's great to hear Beverley - wine and cheese can certainly get a crowd excited! Thank you for your lovely review, and we hope to see you at another event soon!

Matthieu
MatthieuSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great time

Did a wine and cheese masterclass. Was a great time and very educational. Good wines and superb cheese made a great time

Taylah C.Wine SelectorsSend a private message

We love wine and cheese! Awesome to hear you found our event educational and we hope you learnt something new for next time you're wine and cheese pairing. Thanks for your time to leave this review Matthieu.

Meredith T.
Meredith T.South East Queensland, QLD

Loved it!

Fabulous! We went to the cheese and wine masterclass and learned so much while enjoying delicious cheeses and perfectly matched wines.

Taylah C.Wine SelectorsSend a private message

Thank you Meredith! We're so glad you enjoyed the Wine and Cheese Masterclass, and hope you learnt something new! Have a great day and hope to see you at another one of our events soon!
Taylah, Wine Selectors