Listing monitored by Wine Selectors

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (209)

Battle of the Senses game went down a treat!

Sent my nephew two of these Battle of the Senses wine tasting games for his 30th birthday and received rave reviews from him and his friends. The company was also super-helpful when I needed guidance on placing a gift order from the UK, sending me an immediate personalised email response. I would definitely go to them again.

Sacha T.
Sacha T.Sydney, NSW

Unethical marketing practices

I had been a member of Wine Selectors for many many years. Their wine is fantastic, although weighted a little heavily towards the Hunter region despite calling themselves independent.

Just last month, for the first time ever, they had begun invoicing me for a "membership fee". Although I had never ordered this item or agreed to the charge in any way, they just went ahead and started billing me. When I followed up with a complaint, they gave me their marketing spiel about what I get for that fee. There was no opt-out. Instead of apologising for trying to rip me off, they offered to waive the fee for 12 months.

My favourite company ever!

Never have I been so consistently impressed with a vendor as Wine Selectors. I have been with them for about 5 years now and not once have I had an issue, an order or a phone call that has left a sour tase in my mouth. They are consistent with their quality of wines, they have fantastic sales support staff and the value is second to none.

Kate McLaughlan
Kate McLaughlanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Seriously high standard wines

I have been a Wine Selectors customer for about 15 years. I belong to a couple of other Wine Clubs and can honestly say this is one of my favorites. I have complained once in all that time about a bottle of wine and they followed it straight up with a replacement. Their wine is Australian from different regions and they are always quality and value . I love their tasting notes, information and their beautiful annual calendar.
Their customer service is always willing to talk and offer genuine deals, I should know, I am always topping up between orders, honestly I can not recommend them enough and I do love good wine.

Phil
Phil

Delivered twice without my agreement or any notice and deducted money from my account.

I signed up a year ago at Melbourne airport. Wine is ok. Second delivery turned up without my agreement to purchase and proceeded to deduct my account without my authority. Now done it again 6 months later despite promising not to. Would not recommend and will not use again.

Love wine selectors

I love having wine delivered to my door and the selection is always amazing! I would recommend wine selectors to all of the wine lovers out there.

Teagan
TeaganMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

"Complimentary wine" IS NOT FREE.

Enjoyed every minute

Both presenters were very knowledgeable. Despite the chatter from some of the guests, they were very patient. Very much enjoyed hearing them sharing their extensive experience and knowledge. The chosen cheeses and wines were outstanding. Loved the whole day

Store LocationNone
Taylah C.Wine SelectorsSend a private message

That's great to hear Beverley - wine and cheese can certainly get a crowd excited! Thank you for your lovely review, and we hope to see you at another event soon!
- Taylah, Wine Selectors

Matthieu
MatthieuSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great time

Did a wine and cheese masterclass. Was a great time and very educational. Good wines and superb cheese made a great time

Taylah C.Wine SelectorsSend a private message

We love wine and cheese! Awesome to hear you found our event educational and we hope you learnt something new for next time you're wine and cheese pairing. Thanks for your time to leave this review Matthieu.
- Taylah, Wine Selectors

They rip you off!

Terrible company to buy from! I can never reach their customer service. They did outbound call to sell me a box of wine without telling me the price, they put me on monthly order and keep charging me. It’s been 4 months and I still can’t reach them to cancel my order!

Store LocationOnline
Sarah M.
Sarah M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worst subscription ever

Steve Clements
Steve ClementsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Member for 10 Years

Joined at Adelaide Royal Show, signed up for the Regional Release Box, 4 Boxes a year, 2x Mixed Dozen and 2x White Dozen. Really chuffed with the selections from the panel and the offers for glasses etc, would definitely recommend them as they take notice of your requests and are really contactable and friendly - if you don’t like something they are happy to replace it.

Jay B.
Jay B.Sydney, NSW

Horrible sales team

Store LocationSydney domestic airport
Russ
RussSydney, NSW

Consistently Good

Have been a member for many years now and find the wines consistently good. Always backed by good background notes and the knowledge that they have been tasted and recommended by people who know their wines. Well known labels and reputable wineries. I don't think I have ever had a wine I couldn't drink.
Their customer service is great and the consultants are always pleasant to talk to. Excellent value for money given the high quality of the wines. I think Wine Selectors are the best subscription winery in Australia at their price point.

Review collected in partnership with Wine Selectors