Wine Selectors

Wine Selectors (page 2 of 10)

Listing monitored by Wine Selectors

Colin
ColinCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Our little indulgence

As a member for over 20 years, we have never had a problem that wasn't resolved quickly and always to our advantage.

Happy
HappySpence 2615, ACT

Always welcome

Wine Selectors make discovering and drinking a diverse range of wines exceptional. Four times each year it is exciting to receive interesting and sometimes outstanding wines from a different region of Australia.

Taylah C.Wine SelectorsSend a private message

Thank you for your glowing review! We are so happy you are enjoying your wine tasting adventure with us. Australian wine really is something special isn't it! Look out for a private message from us soon! - Taylah, Wine Selectors

Wayne S
Wayne SSydney, NSW

Regional Consumption

A good selection of wines at a reasonable price is received from wine growing regions across Australia as often as is your preference and I have not been disappointed with any deliveries to date.

MalcolmSydney, NSW

Can't cancel!

Absolutely the same experience as another reviewer. I've tried 3 times to cancel. Been a member for 10yrs+ but no longer wish to be. On 2/11 I called to cancel. Selected the option to receive a call back. Never happened. Second call on 9/11 and spoke to Vanessa who assured that someone from Membership would call: "They will call back." Didn't get a call. Have just spoken to Beck, who said she spoke to her Supervisor, Leonard "Lenny" Jones and assures me that my account will be cancelled. Fingers crossed.

Malcolm

Hi Taylah, I'm not on Facebook so I can't do that. I look forward to your call.

Taylah C.Wine SelectorsSend a private message

Not a problem Malcolm. I can confirm that I have followed this up with our team yesterday and they are intending to give you a call to confirm your membership cancellation.
Thank you and have a great day/weekend!
Taylah - Wine Selectors

Sheena I.
Sheena I.

So disappointed — seemingly no way to cancel

Wine Selectors promote that they have a ‘no lock in’ contract. Don’t be filled, the minute you want to cancel you can’t get hold of them. The only place I can gain a response is on Facebook messenger. My calls and email goes unanswered.

robbie
robbie

generally a pretty good service

june i.
june i.

Nice wines

Wine selectors have good wines which are great value and easy drinking. Their ordering and delivering is straight forward . I loved their tasting evenings which were great fun and well organised . The website is a little cluncky to use and it would be great if they had an app to score wines. I would give them 5 stars but their pushy telephone sales are really off putting.

Taylah C.Wine SelectorsSend a private message

Thank you for your review June! We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to pass this on to our contact centre team. We're so glad to hear that you enjoy our wines and our tasting events! Have a great day.
Thanks - Taylah from Wine Selectors

Thierry R.
Thierry R.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent wine quality & excellent customer service

We have been with Wine Selector for about 4 years and the quality of the wines received from both the Regional Wine Plan and also once-off orderings have been excellent & constant.

The customer service for the organised events has also been amazing especially during challenging times like Covid-19, with cancellations, postponements etc ... The do really care about their clientele and don't treat you like a number.

Thanks again and keep it up!

TRT001
TRT001Far North Queensland, QLD

Truly excellent selection

Lyndsey C.
Lyndsey C.Sydney, NSW

Excellent variety

I love receiving my monthly subscription. The wines are always of high quality and it gives me the opportunity to try different varieties that I normally wouldn’t try. It is also sent with great information on the wines and regions. Besides my monthly subscription, Wine Selectors also have excellently priced offers. I have always found the customer service team to be very helpful when I’ve had questions and, most importantly, I get my deliveries quickly!

Taylah C.Wine SelectorsSend a private message

Hi Lyndsey, Thank you so much for your wonderful review, we are thrilled that you have been enjoying your wine deliveries and special offers. Thank you for your ongoing loyalty and support, we really appreciate it. Cheers! Lisa from Wine Selectors

Sam R.
Sam R.Hunter Region, NSW

The Most Well Informed Wine Providers in Australia

Besides my purchases, I have attended several food and tasting events and a three day tasting master class. I can attest to the expertise behind their recommendations, and their depth of knowledge across the Australian industry. If you’re a bit daunted by the variety of wine on offer in the marketplace, this is the place to get first class tips, insight into the growing regions and varieties, and good prices across the range.

ash
ashHollywell

They will never let you cancel!!!

I have been trying to cancel my account for over a year, yet they keep sending wine and charging me. It is a typical membership scam. These companies will do anything for a buck. The wine was fine, of course but I can just drive down to my local bottle shop and grab them at a cheaper price.

Find out how Wine Selectors compares to other Wine & Liquor Shops

Experiencing new wines without the hassle of shopping.

Being able to try different wines without having to spend time in the bottle shop is awesome. Very rarely do we get a bottle of wine we don't enjoy. Very good quality drinking.

Taylah C.Wine SelectorsSend a private message

Hi Lesley, thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are so glad you are enjoying exploring new wines, are there any favourites you've discovered lately? Cheers from all of us at Wine Selectors

Mersey Maiden
Mersey MaidenNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Great selection supporting the Australian wine industry.

A wide variety of Australian wine regions feature in the wines I receive. Love reading the accompanying product information but, more than that, the wines are always of a high quality. Prompt reliable deliveries,

Taylah C.Wine SelectorsSend a private message

Hi Mersey, thank you so much for your wonderful review, we are thrilled that you have been enjoying your wine deliveries. Thank you for your ongoing loyalty and support, we really appreciate it. Cheers! Victoria from Wine Selectors

Carly
CarlyNorth Queensland, QLD

It's great, it takes the work out of choosing a bottle of wine.

Our regular deliveries are fantastic. We know that anything in the box is going to be good, either for an easy afternoon wine, or a wine with friends. There is a good range of varieties is each case and just as the case is getting empty an email usually arrives letting me know the new delivery is on its way. Perfect timing and very convenient. The magazine and wine info sheet is also a great read.

Review collected in partnership with Wine Selectors

One of Life’s pleasures is a wine subscription!

I love receiving my monthly wine selection. I haven’t tasted a dissatisfying wine yet. The customer services is outstanding and queries via Facebook have been answered promptly, even on weekends.

Karlie H.
Karlie H.South East Queensland, QLD

For the love of wine

Always providing a friendly customer experience, and we have never had a problem with the business service. Providing some of our new fav red wines, my partner and I are always excited to see the next delivery.

Michael J

A great way to explore wine regions across Australia from my own home

A regular opportunity to drink wines that I could never access locally. Vast majority of which I greatly enjoy. Good value for the quality of wines. Sadly someone keeps drinking them!

Taylah C.Wine SelectorsSend a private message

Hi Michael, thank you for your lovely feedback! We are so happy to have you on board with us, and we appreciate your ongoing loyalty and support. Enjoy the rest of your week! Cheers, Isabella from Wine Selectors

No worries, Isabella

Regard as friend.

Personal relationship. Interested, friendly, caring, knowledgeable about product, therefore able to tailor your needs, e.g. We like rich Chardonnay and ‘Italian’ grape reds...... done, and done well. Best wishes, Phillip

Store LocationWine Selectors in-line.
Phillip C.
Phillip C.

My pleasure. Have a great day.

Sebastian T.
Sebastian T.Launceston, TAS

Great variety, Great Wines

Good selection of reds
Different vineyards
Happy to accommodate my changing needs. Sometimes on a plan, sometimes calling with deals.
Great value. I'm never disappointed even when the variety is not one of my favourites. Staff are always friendly and helpful.

Jo S
Jo SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great wines. Can't wait for each delivery.

We have been members for many years and always receive red wine packs , especially love the Hunter Valley pack, it never disappoints. I also love that we can change/add/skip an order anytime we wish. Only gripe is that would like the option of changing orders online as well as having to phone the 0800 number.

Glen41
Glen41Sydney, Australia

Good Value

Good wines at reasonable prices, also the tasting events I've been to have been good. Currently I mainly get Chardonnays though in the past I've had the regional selection, also good but some of the wines were not the style I liked so i made the change to mainly Chardy's.

Ruth
RuthSydney, NSW

Great range of cellar door wines, customised to your taste!

I chose Wine Selectors for the great range of wines from all over Australia. I wanted it to be an extension of my wine education, where I would be exposed to brands and varietals outside my usual sphere. I love that the wines are not something you can readily pick up from a bottle shop, they are boutique cellar door options. Their refund policy is very generous if you don't like a bottle, which hardly ever happens, as they are committed to finding out as much as they can about what you like and delivering just that.

kman
kman

Great Service, Great Wine

They offer a great, flexible service. We receive a customised case every 3 months. and all the wines we've had are amazing. The only downside is the amount of phone calls that you receive from them, however they sometimes have some great offers on regional wines or certain varieties.

jane
jane

Love it! Takes all the hard work out of enjoying wine

Let someone else choose the best wines and satisfaction is guaranteed! What could go wrong? Customer service is brilliant, love the wine or get a refund. Always have great sales and all wines are below retail cost. Always have wines at home to enjoy and share!