Wine Selectors

Wine Selectors (page 3 of 10)

Listing monitored by Wine Selectors

Scott F.Perth, WA

Spammers

After foolishly entering a competition I'm now incessantly pestered by these scammers. Two or three calls a day, every single day, despite repeatedly telling them to remove me from their call lists. Over to ACMA now.

Taylah C.Wine SelectorsSend a private message

Hi Scott, as we said last week, it takes two days to be fully removed from the systems. You won't receive any further calls. Cheers, the team at Wine Selectors

Taylah C.Wine SelectorsSend a private message

Hi Scott, thanks for your feedback. I can confirm you have been removed from our calling lists however we will definitely look into the frequency of calls as this is quite irregular. Cheers, Victoria from Wine Selectors

Jarrod
JarrodSydney, NSW

A bit of a rip off

Firstly I’ll say I like wine selectors and the majority of wine I have received so far has been fairly good, but
to be honest Dan Murphy’s is normally 20-30% cheaper!

Unfortunately when calling them on a few occasions I’ve found their staff really rude and unhelpful.
Also just discovered on my Visa card a $22 annual membership fee which I wasn’t told about when joining up.. I rang to enquire and was told its to help pay for the discounted shipping and for the actual wine selectors???
Seems a bit cheeky as we are already paying a premium price for cheap bottles of wine.

Unsure if I will continue my membership.

Lorsi
Lorsi

Fabulous wine, excellent customer service and fast delivery

We have made two orders and the selection of wines we recieved were outstanding and value for money. Highly recommend Wine Selectors for their excellent value and customer service and prompt delivery! Great service!

Bozica Hudkovic
Bozica HudkovicNewcastle

Excellent wines, service and value

The set up process was very simple and the service we received was quick and friendly. We have a biannual delivery only but it is excellent value for money and the wine variety and quality is outstanding. The specials in between are the real finds for us. Thanks wine selectors!

Taylah C.Wine SelectorsSend a private message

Hi Bozica, thank you for your lovely feedback! We are so happy to have you on board with us, and we appreciate your ongoing loyalty and support. Enjoy the rest of your week! Cheers, Isabella from Wine Selectors

Delivery to dead person

I am absolutely disgusted. I have just received a delivery for my wife who died 5 months ago so it was not certainly ordered. I have tried to contact you on the phone and get asked to leave a messaget. How do I cancel this.

Taylah C.Wine SelectorsSend a private message

Hi there, please send us a private message with your contact number and the member # for the account and customer service will be in contact ASAP to rectify this. Sincerely, Isabella from Wine Selectors

Disgusted
Disgusted

My name is Gavin my number is 0408 855 920.
The account name is Shelley Clancy and I have no idea what the member no. Is.
You don't need to contact me just cancel it and fix it so it doesn't continue

Taylah C.Wine SelectorsSend a private message

Thank you Gavin. Customer service will need to call you to confirm everything, but then it will be sorted quickly. Thank you for your patience. Cheers, Isabella from wine Selectors

Harald K.
Harald K.Illawarra, NSW

The RIGHT way to treat a Wine Selectors member

I would just like to give some praise to a great staff member who is not pushy and very helpful. As a member, Belinda Taylor (Sydney Airport Domestic Terminal 2) sat me down and went through some special wines paired with some tasty snacks - cheese, crackers, etc.
Yes, I did buy the case of bubbles from her for Christmas...

Kathy P.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible online service, ruined surprise.

I ordered a bottle via Wine Selectors online service, it asked when did I want it dispatched and I marked for next day delivery (Friday). It wasn't dispatched until Monday early afternoon, as a result I didn't get the wine until the following Friday, which was too late. When I rang the Friday, the day after I placed the order online, to make sure ensure it was dispatched the day I requested, I was told by the consultant it had not been dispatched and if I had phoned to place the order it would have been posted that day.

I will never order another bottle of wine from Wine Selectors, their poor service ruined my surprise.

Kathy P.

Will my number be confidential or posted for everyone to see?

Taylah C.Wine SelectorsSend a private message

Hi Kathy, please send it through as a private message. Do not post it via these comments as these are visible to everybody. Sincerely, Isabella from Wine Selectors

Carly R.
Carly R.South East Queensland, QLD

Honestly so happy with the quality and price if the wine. Easy to change frequency & preference of delivery. Best wine!

Best Pino noir we have ever had. Feels great that professionals are choosing for us. Takes the hassle out of choosing. I was planning on getting one box then cancelling but we will continue for quality alone.

Taylah C.Wine SelectorsSend a private message

Hi Carly, thank you for this wonderful feedback! We are so happy to hear you enjoy being a part of our Wine Selectors family, and we appreciate your loyalty and support. Have a fantastic weekend! Sincerely, Isabella from Wine Selectors

Cat
CatSydney, NSW

The Perfect Business if you are fond of phone harrasment

If you are feeling lonely and would like to be called 3 times a day for the rest of your life, Wine Selectors is the business for you! Despite never having bought one of their products I was "selected" to receive sales calls from them multiple times a day. As a Customer Service operator myself I simply cannot fathom the genius behind their sales tactic; wear someone down until not only do they not buy something they actively hate you? 0/1000000

Alison
AlisonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great wines. Signup and give it a go!

Have been a member for approx 3 years and are yet to have a bad wine (or a wine which is felt cheaper than the RRP). We get a regional release every couple of months, which brings tasty wine to our door. Different wine than you see at Dan murphys and better priced too. All in all a great service.

Brad & Ros
Brad & RosGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Can't wait!

We just received our first dozen wines and are thoroughly looking forward to the experience ahead of us. We were invited to join Wine Selectors at the Royal Melbourne Show last week, by a friendly, patient member of the team who was full of knowledge - and the wines we tasted were superb.

Johanis O.
Johanis O.Perth, WA

Big shout out to the team

Hey hey,I just want to say big thank u for always never fail to make my day/week each time I received the very best wines selections for u guys!!! Love love love,thank u for your great effort.

Taylah C.Wine SelectorsSend a private message

Hi Johanis, thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your ongoing loyalty and support and we thank you for being a part of our wonderful wine family! We hope you have a fantastic week. Sincerely, Isabella from Wine Selectors

Gordon
GordonCanberra Central 2602, ACT

Creative Wine - Made Easy

We have come back to Wine Selectors to side step the marketing and hassle of the mainstream wine merchants. We appreciate the diversity of wine and wine regions and we love Wine Selectors' magazine with wine information and rescipies. We are happy customers.

Missb1234
Missb1234Hunter Region, NSW

Wine to your door - what else could you want!

Placed my first order earlier this year, and havent stopped ever since! My husband and I joke now to our friends we are "wine connoissuers". We just enjoy the service as a whole - also keep up with the Selector Magazine, we often try the recipes in this and have had good success!

sankibaijan97Sydney, NSW

Refund my money

Taylah C.Wine SelectorsSend a private message

Hi Sanki, customer service will be in contact today to rectify any outstanding enquiries. If you would like to provide any further details, please send them via private message. Sincerely, Isabella from Wine Selectors

Hi Isabella
All what I want you to do is to refund the money simple if you've got your goods then refund me the money what seems to be the problem

Taylah C.Wine SelectorsSend a private message

Hi Sanki, customer service will be in contact today, so please keep your phone near. Your money will be refunded, and the team will explain the finer details to you. Cheers, Isabella from Wine Selectors

Look forward to each fabulous case.

I look forward to our regular deliveries and Selector magazine, which is great for increasing our knowledge of wines and wineries and keeping up with the food scene. The wines are amazing value and quality and on the odd occasion we really didn't like a wine it was refunded. Many wines are exclusive to Wine Selectors, which we found out when asking for them at Cellar doors while on holidays.

Satisfied is an understatement

Great qaulity wine from different regions across Australia. I love trying different wines that I wouldn't normally purchase and wouldnt find at everyday bottle shops. Every bottle has been amazing! Wine is delivered to front door with ease. The other bonus is getting a magazine and full information about each bottle.

Anamous
AnamousHunter Region, NSW

So far all wines sent have been ( to my taste buds) have been extremely good

From my first delivery I experienced the opportunity to try wine varieties not previously known to me. All selections were more than acceptable. The new brands presented a delightful change to my "old staid" thoughts and patterns regarding wine imbibing.

jeff
jeffmelbourne

It's been a great experience so far.....

Wine Selectors has been my introduction into Australian Wines and I appreciate the service, product and information they have provided to me. The introductions to the various regions and styles in their various packs have been enlightening and delicious. I look forward to a long and fruitful education into the ever changing world that is wine. Thank you team.

Sharon Lee
Sharon LeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Convenient, supporting local wine makers

Wine delivery is always on time at my front door. I feel such a sense of commitment to local wine makers. It is great to try different wines and grape varieties and each bottle is an adventure.

Review collected in partnership with Wine Selectors

We love the Shiraz selecrThese are great wines, the service is excellent and the updates are most relevant. I look forward to being informed about your excellent variety of wines.

Mark Mt. Annan
Mark Mt. AnnanSydney, NSW

Great service and friendly staff

I've been with Wine Selectors for over 12months now and couldn't be happier with the service and friendly attitude of the staff I've dealt with. Keep up the gre at work. Mark @ Mt. Annan

Taylah C.Wine SelectorsSend a private message

Good morning Mark, thanks for your review! We are delighted to hear you are happy with our customer service team and your wines! Thanks for your ongoing loyalty and support, it is much appreciated. Sincerely, Isabella from Wine Selectors :)

mc.four
mc.four

Something to look forward to

We receive our order every 4 months and as the title suggests, look forward to every delivery. This takes the hassle out of standing in bottle shops trying to decide. The other pro is that we get to try wines of small wineries that we would otherwise miss out on.
Thanks Wine Selectors!

Love our wine orders!!

We love receiving our monthly wine order, delivered straight to our door. No problems or fuss and always arrives on time. We receive a variety of red and whites one month and then sparkling the next month
We love it!

Alan Lawson
Alan LawsonHobart, TAS

Great wine, great customer service!

The wine selections are varied, often focusing on different winemaking regions, which is awesome, and great information about the wines you purchase. Delivery is always prompt. Only one negative over years of experience with Wine Selectors - One 'corked' wine with oozing from the top, though photos were sent in, was not replaced - don't know why...
Otherwise, a truly satisfying experience!