76% · 267 · 21%

Please be aware that Wine Growers has changed ownership and is now known as WineGrowers Direct. To see previous reviews for WineGrowers you can do so by clicking here.

Don A
Don ASydney, NSW8 posts

Don't ever buy or you can never get rid of them

I made the mistake of buying from this company and continue to get phone calls despite many attempts to stop them calling me.

Brian
BrianCanberra

Robyn's drop

Excellent range of wines. Every wine supplied by WGD has been first quality and at very good prices. Delivery is very quick. Only ever had one problem and that was rectified immediately after one phone call. Highly recommend WGD for great wines.

Elaine
ElaineCapalaba

Fantastic

They listened to my preferences and I never feel that I’m being ‘sold’ to the Italian Pinot Gris I’ve been getting is lovely. Happy customer here

Fred59
Fred59SYDNEY5 posts

Great wine and service!

WGD have been a great help to me with suggestions of wine to buy. So far 100% satisfaction. Very friendly and helpful staff make our choice much easier. Highly recommend WGD particularly to people learning about wine and trying to find our way around this wide choice of wines out there to choose from.

Gayle
Gayle

Great wine,Great service, Great Prices

We have thoroughly enjoyed every bottle of wine bought from the wonderful website of Winegrowers Direct or those recommended by their efficient staff. The wine is delivered to your door in a short time , so easy, but most of all, they have been delicious.

Sam
Sam2 posts

Well done winegrowersdirect!

I have used winegrowersdirect for more than 5 years and have always been impressed with their website, range, pricing, customer service, and speed of delivery to my front door. I recommend them 100%.

Steve H
Steve HSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Happy

I have used WineGrowers Direct a number of times and have always been satisfied with the wine, the prices and the service.

Terry
TerryHunter Region, NSW2 posts

A personalised service that knows my taste

I’ve been using your services for a number of years and have found the quality of the wines exceptional for the price.

I trust Lesley your Kiwi sales lady to advise me of the best offers that suit my palet.

Keep it coming.

DAG
DAG3 posts

Attention all Winers

I have been dealing with WGD for years and have bought more wine than I can remember (maybe that's why I can't remember). Never had a bad grape from them. Never had a bad gripe that couldn't be sorted out with a phone call to one of their lovely English ladies in customer service. Every day at wine o'clock we remember why we deal with WGD is because of the selection, quality, service and of course the price. Keep up the good work.

Mike, Tasmania
Mike, TasmaniaTasmania9 posts

Good product, good price

WineGrovoeers direct is one of a number of companies from which we buy our Vino supply. We never had a problem and we're happy to continue in the future

Philip P
Philip PSydney

Well worth considering

We use WineGrowers Direct for most of our regular wine purchases. The variety is good, prices are very competitive and the delivery logistics have continued to improve over time. Any issues or concerns are dealt with promptly and fairly.

AlsBoyce
AlsBoycesydney

Chemically unstable wine - no proper refund

A dozen Cabernet Sauvignon 2014 was delivered, and the wine was chemically unstable, with volatility and a strange vanilla chemical flavor totally different to oak maturation flavours. I naturally tried a few to see if all were the same, and after 4 determined that was the case.

The company fought to deny any refund at all, and eventually offered to refund me for 8 bottles if I returned them at my expense. The process was mind-bogglingly torturous.

Do not buy from this company.

Shiraz drinker
Shiraz drinkerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Lack of service

Wine drinkers BEWARE

Wine growers direct seem fantastic on the phone. However, should you need advice or wish to complain, they don't want to know you. You can't complain about the service because there isn't any.

Tried calling, leaving messages and emails...no response. Wish to return wine purchased a week earlier that was full of sediment.

Tony
Tony2 posts

Out of stock

29/08/16 Order 1 x case - payment executed

08/09/16 Followed up on my order & was told wine out of stock - was offered another wine

09/09/16 Ordered other wine

22/09/16 Wine received

The above speaks for itself.

My previous order to this took 3 weeks to arrive.

Wine drinker
Wine drinker

Great Service

Easy to use website. Delivery time was excellent and arrived in perfect condition. Winegrowers direct is a convenient way to purchase wine not to mention the price.

Show reply