WineGrowers Direct

Don A

Don ASydney

Don't ever buy or you can never get rid of them

I made the mistake of buying from this company and continue to get phone calls despite many attempts to stop them calling me.

Brian

BrianCanberra

Robyn's drop

Excellent range of wines. Every wine supplied by WGD has been first quality and at very good prices. Delivery is very quick. Only ever had one problem and that was rectified immediately after one phone call. Highly recommend WGD for great wines.

Elaine

ElaineCapalaba

Fantastic

They listened to my preferences and I never feel that I’m being ‘sold’ to the Italian Pinot Gris I’ve been getting is lovely. Happy customer here

Fred59

Fred59SYDNEY

Great wine and service!

WGD have been a great help to me with suggestions of wine to buy. So far 100% satisfaction. Very friendly and helpful staff make our choice much easier. Highly recommend WGD particularly to people learning about wine and trying to find our way around this wide choice of wines out there to choose from.

Great wine,Great service, Great Prices

We have thoroughly enjoyed every bottle of wine bought from the wonderful website of Winegrowers Direct or those recommended by their efficient staff. The wine is delivered to your door in a short time , so easy, but most of all, they have been delicious.

Well done winegrowersdirect!

I have used winegrowersdirect for more than 5 years and have always been impressed with their website, range, pricing, customer service, and speed of delivery to my front door. I recommend them 100%.

Steve H

Steve HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy

I have used WineGrowers Direct a number of times and have always been satisfied with the wine, the prices and the service.

A personalised service that knows my taste.

I’ve been using your services for a number of years and have found the quality of the wines exceptional for the price.
I trust Lesley your Kiwi sales lady to advise me of the best offers that suit my palet.
Keep it coming.

DAG

DAG

Attention all Winers

I have been dealing with WGD for years and have bought more wine than I can remember (maybe that's why I can't remember). Never had a bad grape from them. Never had a bad gripe that couldn't be sorted out with a phone call to one of their lovely English ladies in customer service. Every day at wine o'clock we remember why we deal with WGD is because of the selection, quality, service and of course the price. Keep up the good work.

Mike, Tasmania

Mike, TasmaniaTasmania

Good product, good price

WineGrovoeers direct is one of a number of companies from which we buy our Vino supply. We never had a problem and we're happy to continue in the future

Philip P

Philip PSydney

Well worth considering

We use WineGrowers Direct for most of our regular wine purchases. The variety is good, prices are very competitive and the delivery logistics have continued to improve over time. Any issues or concerns are dealt with promptly and fairly.

AlsBoyce

AlsBoycesydney

Chemically unstable wine - no proper refund

A dozen Cabernet Sauvignon 2014 was delivered, and the wine was chemically unstable, with volatility and a strange vanilla chemical flavor totally different to oak maturation flavours. I naturally tried a few to see if all were the same, and after 4 determined that was the case.
The company fought to deny any refund at all, and eventually offered to refund me for 8 bottles if I returned them at my expense. The process was mind-bogglingly torturous.
Do not buy from this company.

Lack of service

Wine drinkers BEWARE
Wine growers direct seem fantastic on the phone. However, should you need advice or wish to complain, they don't want to know you. You can't complain about the service because there isn't any.
Tried calling, leaving messages and emails...no response. Wish to return wine purchased a week earlier that was full of sediment.

Shiraz drinker
Shiraz drinker

Very easy cop out....Just ask your Sales employee Tanya to whom I've spoken twice.

Dean T.Wine Growers Direct

As you can imagine, we have many "Shiraz" drinkers amongst our audience. In fact over 25,000 and I expect Tanya speaks to many of them. Providing us with these details makes it easier to track down the issue.

Out of stock

29/08/16 Order 1 x case - payment executed
08/09/16 Followed up on my order & was told wine out of stock - was offered another wine
09/09/16 Ordered other wine
22/09/16 Wine received

The above speaks for itself.

My previous order to this took 3 weeks to arrive.

Tony
Tony

WineGrowers Direct Order confirmation: #7154

Dean T.Wine Growers Direct

Thanks. I'll look into it now and get back to you ASAP.

Great Service

Easy to use website. Delivery time was excellent and arrived in perfect condition. Winegrowers direct is a convenient way to purchase wine not to mention the price.

Terry P

Terry P

A great service with prices that match or better the high street.

Wine Growers Direct provide some great quality wine at prices that are hard to beat anywhere - and you'll often get something a little different to the stuff in the supermarket. The staff are always very friendly and extremely knowledgeable and although the calls might be a little too frequent, they always take no for an answer and leave you alone if you're not interested. Delivery is prompt and trackable. Add to all of this the frequent bonus vouchers and you have a great value convenient service.

GREAT wine on time

GREAT Wine that nearly always arrives on time. In 4 years I only had to chase one order. Great price, good wine always available on their Website. Never disappointed.

Great prices, great service

Good selection of wine at reasonable prices, website is easy to negotiate but phone support available if needed. Delivery is always prompt with no hassles.

Dean T.Wine Growers Direct

Hi Lee. Thanks very much for the positive feedback and 5 star review. That's very kind of you. I'm glad to hear that you've had a great experience to date. Thanks again and have a great week. Cheers Annemaree ;:)

BevStar

BevStarSydney

The Delivery Is Important

I spent a very lot of money over a few years with another on line wine company and was dismally let down by their changes in quality and reliability of their delivery service. I complained and they didn't care. So I switched my custom to Wine Growers Direct and found the quality and service much to my satisfaction. Delivery is important when buying cases of wine not bottles. The wine varieties and prices are also well up to a good standard.

Dean T.Wine Growers Direct

what a find ... i can now drink good reds without feeling any guilt .. marvellous wine .,at a fanta

great place . good ordering system .wines [red] range from good bbq variety to very nice dinner wines ,,, all at a very very reasonable price delivery time is excelent.... i shal be using them a lot brian....

Dean T.Wine Growers Direct

Than you very much for passing on your kind words Brian!! They are most appreciated. I'm just glad to hear that you're enjoying the WineGrowers experience. Take care and have a great week. Cheers AM