Ausclimate Winix Ultimate 5 Stage AUS-9500

Ausclimate Winix Ultimate 5 Stage AUS-9500 (page 2 of 3)

4.9

• Pet OwnerYes (4) · No (0)
  • Smokers Yes (0) · No (4)
  • Air Quality Improvement
  • Odour Improvement

clean air and allergies under control

We purchased the winix 9500 through Pete last year. Our kids suffer from allergies and we have an open fire place. We instantly noticed a reduction in their symptoms and love being able to use the fireplace without worrying about poor air quality. Added bonus is that it is perfect as white noise in the baby’s room when I switch it on to turbo!

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
RAW
RAWBallarat

It Works.

Date PurchasedSept 2018

Works magic

My son has bad asthma. This product has been the best thing, I can tell when its off in his room as he is coughing, Turn it back on in 5 mins he stops. Since owning this product his asthma is now under control. I couldnt live with out it. I would say to anyone that has asthma or breathing problems please go out and buy a winix ultimate 5. they can change the way you live

Date PurchasedJune 2017
Air Purifiers

Find out how Ausclimate Winix Ultimate 5 Stage AUS-9500 compares to other Air Purifiers

Alan
AlanMid North Coast, NSW

Clean, fresh air for my Dental Laboratory

My work environment is a crown and bridge dental laboratory. Lots of harmful dust is generated every day. Silica, gypsum, porcelain,carborundum,aluminium oxide and chemicals like Methyl Methacrylate, Cyanoacrylate,Ammonia and strong acids.
With the Winix Ultimate 5 Stage AUS-9500 on "auto" all day, the air in the laboratory is noticeably fresher,cleaner and harmful odours are virtually eliminated. I can "Boost" its operation if I feel there is a need for a more powerful operation.
I think every Dental Laboratory should have at least one to keep their working environment air as safe and clean as possible.

Date PurchasedJune 2017
Hardy
HardyToowoomba

This is now an important part of our life

Getting a good nights sleep,being protected from dust pollen and bacteria are just a few of the health benefits derived from our Winix 5 Stage Air Purifier.We noticed a difference in our breathing only a few days after using it.
We highly recommend it to everyone and it also works on mould although we do not have that challenge in our house.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Dyson launches a new air purifier range targeting formaldehyde

Dyson is releasing a new range of their signature air purifiers - with the inclusion of a new filter designed to sense, capture and destroy formaldehyde. But does the hefty price tag justify what the new technology has to offer?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.22 Mar 2021
dyson-launches-a-new-air-purifier-range-targeting-formaldehyde

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Mel H

Helps with night sinus issues

Bought this because of smoke issues from burn offs so am hoping this helps with next spate because they now give me chest infections. Seems to be helping with the nighttime sinus congestion in the meantime. Sadly though it doesn’t seem to be too effective on the fluffy bedroom dust that I think my sheets are shedding, linen may have drawbacks along with positives. It may be that I have to have it running longer on higher setting. It is marvellously quiet in sleep mode.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Mel H

Thankyou Russell will give you a call

Thanks Mel

Mel
Melbrisbane

Breathe deeply, beautiful fresh clean air!

My daughter has a lung condition so we bought a Winex 5 stage air purifier for her bedroom. I found myself breathing deeply when I would pass her room, the air was so fresh just like being outside. Within a couple of months I bought another one for our lounge/dining/kitchen and then a third for the office. A friend came over and then bought 2 for her house. My eldest daughter will often “borrow” one for her bedroom. I would love to get one permanently for each bedroom as I find it clears my post nasal drip and the kids sleep better. I cant recommend these air purifiers enough or Russell for his help and advice.

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
Audrey
AudreyGeelong

Delivered Fast!

Read the reviews here and decided to get one for our new home, still smell of paint. I purchased it online at Ausclimate.com, and emailed them to asked for a quicker delivery. They did it! I receive mine within 1.5days. (Regional Victoria) Very grateful as the paint fumes is making me extremely uncomfortable and having to live with it over the weekend would have been torturous. Will be keeping this on for awhile! Thank you!!

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Allie181
Allie181Melbourne

Works brilliantly. Had no idea how much we needed it!

Following cancer and the removal of part of her sinuses, my mum experienced constant infections in her nose/sinus area and was constantly coughing. I purchased this in the hope it would make a difference but I was very skeptical. However, my mum has never breathed better, no longer coughs and has far fewer infections. We leave it on all the time in the lounge beside her usual chair. On the rare occasions it has been turned off by accident, we notice because mum starts coughing. It proves how well it works. I want to buy another 1 or 2 for other rooms, but need to wait a bit as they are pricey (but worth it!).

Date PurchasedNov 2007

Kris G
Kris G

Makes a Real Difference to house odours

We have been using this air purifier for about 12 months, we are very impressed by the fact that as soon as you walk into the house, that if it has been turned off you can smell all sorts of odours, turning the machine on eliminates them all within a few minutes. The kids are breathing easier and we would never go back to not having one in the house.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Claye
Claye

Never breathed better

I struggle with hayfever & asthma & during hayfever time (spring) it also affects my breathing. Not anymore, the Winix AUS-9500 has made a significantly positive impact on my breathing & quality of life. What a joy to breathe properly & sleep all night. I cannot recommend this product highly enough. Also, the service from Ausclimate is exceptional.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Dani
DaniMelbourne

Changed our lives

Date PurchasedSept 2017

Excellent Product

I cannot speak highly enough of this air purifier. I live between a major highway catering to road-trains carrying cattle and grain which cause a lot of dust and a railway with coal trains. This purifier does an excellent job of clearing the air of rubbish. We sleep better and wake refreshed whereas the sleep before was troubled and snoring was a huge factor. The company was a pleasure to deal with and Russell from Qld was outstanding with his advice and service. In fact, the first one did such a fine job that I immediately bought another two!

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Karen B
Karen BPerth

Life Saver!!

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
Other Air Purifiers

Suffer from Asthma, Hay fever, Chemical induced Migraines or headaches? Breathe easy!

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Mauri
Mauriasked

Hello Allan
Would like to know if the Ultimate 5 Stage AUS-9500 will become available anytime soon.
I am looking for a purifier for my wife who has Bronchiectasis and it does appear that the Winix Zero 4 Stage and the Zero+ Pro 5 Stage would probably be better?
Also, above was a special 'Boxing Day' offer with $50 Cashback E-Gift Card with every Air Purifier purchase & $100 on Multi-Buys, is this still available and for how long?
Mauri

AFM

Check the site: Use this link https://www.ausclimate.com.au/products/air-purifiers/range
If you are near a main city (especially Brisbane) has your wofe done the Lung Rehab course? I completed it with several people with your wife's issue and ALL benefitted and the therapy is ongoing after the 8 week course. Speak with Royal Brisbane Women's Hospital Lung Rehab ask for Kermeen the Physiotherapist and person in charge - she could perhaps head your wife to somewhere close to you. But re the Winix - it ihas been a life saver for me especially in the fires. Look out on Gumtree I got all mine there as (unfortunately) people don't temd to buy these early. but they are worth their weight in gold for anyone with breathing issues.

Hi Mauri
We have no definate date for when we are getting another shipment of the Winix Ultimate 5 Stage.
However we have a large volume of shipments arriving over the next few weeks of both the Winix Zero models. The Zero and Zero+ Pro are proven air purifiers with the same high quality filters as the Winix Ultimate.
We currently are taking pre-orders for both Zero models which include the $50 cashback offer.
Regards
Allan

SARA B.
SARA B.asked

where can I buy one ...are they no long available?

Sara,
Use this link https://www.ausclimate.com.au/products/air-purifiers/range
They are having a boxing day sale!
boxing day sale
For this Boxing Day, we've got some great, limited-opportunity multi-buy value on our most popular unit with our Boxing Day 'Pre-Order' Multi-Buy Zero+ PRO 5 Stage Special. We're also still giving Australians great value with $50 Cashback E-Gift Card with every Air Purifier purchase & $100 on Multi-Buys! Check them out below. The best value air purifiers on the market.
Cheers

Jane
Jane

I forgot to go back & check the boxingday special!

Salman
Salmanasked

Does this unit have a carbon filter for smoke from bushfires

Dear Salman,
The quick run down is below and yes it does have a carbon filter and it can manage smoke to a very large degree the details follow, but I have been in the thick of Qld smoke and have severe lung issues and had no problems breathing with the filter. I also use
Innovair and it also has a carbon filter and is very high quality (but more expensive filters).

Winix Australia Zero+ PRO 5-Stage Hospital Grade True HEPA Air Purifier (Exclusive AUS 2-Yr Warranty) Air Purifier
by Winix Australia.
5 Stages of Air Purification: 1. Pet filter 2. Washable pre-filter 3. Deodorization Activated Carbon Corrugate Filter 4. Hospital-grade True HEPA filter (99.97% @ 0.3 microns) 5. PlasmaWave 2.0
Australian Hospital-grade True HEPA filtration certification: Confirmed to remove 99.97% of airborne pollutants (i.e. viruses, bacteria, smoke & allergens) as fine as 0.3 microns
Australia's only dedicated pet filter
PlasmaWave technology 2.0: Creates Hydroxyls to instantly neutralise VOCs and odours with enhanced bacteria and virus neutralisation for both humans and pets
Exceptional energy efficiency: up to 15 times more efficient than a typical 60w household light bulb.
Cheers

Hi Salman
Great answer by AFM
Just to add a couple of points.
The best carbon filter for this is 'Activated' carbon, which our models have. Its is much more absorbant for odours and importantly removes harmful chemical vapors.
And whilst the Winix Ultimate 5 Stage has been very popular, the later models such as the Winix Zero 4 Stage and the Winix Zero+ Pro, as mentioned by AFM have proven to be excellent for filtering out smoke.
Regards
Allan
Ausclimate

See all Ausclimate Winix Ultimate 5 Stage AUS-9500 questions

Get an answer from our members and Winix representatives

CategoryAir Purifiers
HEPA FilterYes
FeaturesAdjustable Speed Settings, Automatic Air Quality Monitor, Filter Life Indicator, Ionic Filter, Ozone Filter and Timer
Maximum Noise Level61.8 db