Ausclimate Winix Ultimate 5 Stage AUS-9500

Ausclimate Winix Ultimate 5 Stage AUS-9500 (page 3 of 3)

4.9

• Pet OwnerYes (4) · No (0)
  • Smokers Yes (0) · No (4)
  • Air Quality Improvement
  • Odour Improvement

Helped me a ton. Minor issues though.

Date PurchasedJuly 2016

Great way to keep the air fresh and cleaner in your home

Other Air Purifiers

Very pleased with this unit!

I am a Podiatrist, practising in an environment where airborne particles of all kinds are a significant concern. The Winix Ultimate is quiet, inexpensive to run, looks good, and is small yet effective in creating a cleaner, healthier environment for me and my patients. I'm very happy I have one.

Air Purifiers

Find out how Ausclimate Winix Ultimate 5 Stage AUS-9500 compares to other Air Purifiers

A breath of fresh air!

I own a hair salon & could see the benefit of having an air purifier. Breathing in sprays & pollutants, day in day out, can't be good for me, or my clients.
I've had the 9500 for a month now & we can all definitely feel the difference in the salon.
No more sprays lingering in the air! And it's so quiet. I only wish they'd been around years ago.
Thankyou. I couldn't be happier.
Simone.

anybody
anybodySydney, NSW

Top shelf air cleaner/purifier for allergies, asthma etc

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Dyson launches a new air purifier range targeting formaldehyde

Dyson is releasing a new range of their signature air purifiers - with the inclusion of a new filter designed to sense, capture and destroy formaldehyde. But does the hefty price tag justify what the new technology has to offer?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.22 Mar 2021
dyson-launches-a-new-air-purifier-range-targeting-formaldehyde

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
guitaradam2000
guitaradam2000

Really good, loads of features

Mick Riverina
Mick RiverinaLockhart

Bought 1 it was so good I bought 2 more!

I recently purchased the Winix Ultimate 5 stage air purifier for my son who is asthmatic. He is really happy with it and his wife says he sleeps so much better. I have since brought 2 more for my other children who suffer from asthma and allergies and they have all noticed a big improvement in sleep quality and general freshness in their homes. Allan and Chris from Ausclimate were fantastic helping us to get the right units to suit us and later on when we had questions about using them they were always really happy and helpful to talk to and nothing was a problem to them.

Great for my daughters allergies!

Tim
TimGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I manage the Royal Avenue Tennis Centre in Sandringham, Victoria, since using the Air Purifier we ha

We bought the Winix air purifier to stop the smells in the sales area of our Tennis Centre.
Joanne from the Ausclimate website told me everything about the Winix air purifiers and we settled on the 5 stage WAC9500 model.
We liked the extra features of having 5 stages of cleaning, and were told the carbon filter is the main stage for getting rid of the smells.
Great results, really works well and NO MORE SMELLS – just clean air.
We also liked the idea that our staff have extra protection from viruses and bacteria.
We live on the premises, so it’s good for the bedroom too.
We would definitely recommend this product, it is absolutely fantastic.

Air Purifiers

JM Rutherford
JM RutherfordGold Coast

Air Purifer Has Improved My Life - Fantastic To See A Product That Does What It Says

The Perfect Answer For Asthma & Allergies

MarkMelbourne

I'm so happy i found it

Leonie
LeonieWagga Wagga

Best Decision Ever - I love my Air Purifier

Excellent air purifier

Since purchasing this product I have been very happy with how it performs in reducing the dust load and odour from the air in our house. The benefits are immense and were felt immediately. The air is extremely fresh, just like that in a forest. It has greatly improved our way of life.

Mauri
Mauriasked

Hello Allan
Would like to know if the Ultimate 5 Stage AUS-9500 will become available anytime soon.
I am looking for a purifier for my wife who has Bronchiectasis and it does appear that the Winix Zero 4 Stage and the Zero+ Pro 5 Stage would probably be better?
Also, above was a special 'Boxing Day' offer with $50 Cashback E-Gift Card with every Air Purifier purchase & $100 on Multi-Buys, is this still available and for how long?
Mauri

AFM

Check the site: Use this link https://www.ausclimate.com.au/products/air-purifiers/range
If you are near a main city (especially Brisbane) has your wofe done the Lung Rehab course? I completed it with several people with your wife's issue and ALL benefitted and the therapy is ongoing after the 8 week course. Speak with Royal Brisbane Women's Hospital Lung Rehab ask for Kermeen the Physiotherapist and person in charge - she could perhaps head your wife to somewhere close to you. But re the Winix - it ihas been a life saver for me especially in the fires. Look out on Gumtree I got all mine there as (unfortunately) people don't temd to buy these early. but they are worth their weight in gold for anyone with breathing issues.

Winix
Allan B.Winix

Hi Mauri
We have no definate date for when we are getting another shipment of the Winix Ultimate 5 Stage.
However we have a large volume of shipments arriving over the next few weeks of both the Winix Zero models. The Zero and Zero+ Pro are proven air purifiers with the same high quality filters as the Winix Ultimate.
We currently are taking pre-orders for both Zero models which include the $50 cashback offer.
Regards
Allan

SARA B.
SARA B.asked

where can I buy one ...are they no long available?

Sara,
Use this link https://www.ausclimate.com.au/products/air-purifiers/range
They are having a boxing day sale!
boxing day sale
For this Boxing Day, we've got some great, limited-opportunity multi-buy value on our most popular unit with our Boxing Day 'Pre-Order' Multi-Buy Zero+ PRO 5 Stage Special. We're also still giving Australians great value with $50 Cashback E-Gift Card with every Air Purifier purchase & $100 on Multi-Buys! Check them out below. The best value air purifiers on the market.
Cheers

Jane
Jane

I forgot to go back & check the boxingday special!

Salman
Salmanasked

Does this unit have a carbon filter for smoke from bushfires

Dear Salman,
The quick run down is below and yes it does have a carbon filter and it can manage smoke to a very large degree the details follow, but I have been in the thick of Qld smoke and have severe lung issues and had no problems breathing with the filter. I also use
Innovair and it also has a carbon filter and is very high quality (but more expensive filters).

Winix Australia Zero+ PRO 5-Stage Hospital Grade True HEPA Air Purifier (Exclusive AUS 2-Yr Warranty) Air Purifier
by Winix Australia.
5 Stages of Air Purification: 1. Pet filter 2. Washable pre-filter 3. Deodorization Activated Carbon Corrugate Filter 4. Hospital-grade True HEPA filter (99.97% @ 0.3 microns) 5. PlasmaWave 2.0
Australian Hospital-grade True HEPA filtration certification: Confirmed to remove 99.97% of airborne pollutants (i.e. viruses, bacteria, smoke & allergens) as fine as 0.3 microns
Australia's only dedicated pet filter
PlasmaWave technology 2.0: Creates Hydroxyls to instantly neutralise VOCs and odours with enhanced bacteria and virus neutralisation for both humans and pets
Exceptional energy efficiency: up to 15 times more efficient than a typical 60w household light bulb.
Cheers

Winix
Allan B.Winix

Hi Salman
Great answer by AFM
Just to add a couple of points.
The best carbon filter for this is 'Activated' carbon, which our models have. Its is much more absorbant for odours and importantly removes harmful chemical vapors.
And whilst the Winix Ultimate 5 Stage has been very popular, the later models such as the Winix Zero 4 Stage and the Winix Zero+ Pro, as mentioned by AFM have proven to be excellent for filtering out smoke.
Regards
Allan
Ausclimate

See all Ausclimate Winix Ultimate 5 Stage AUS-9500 questions

Get an answer from our members and Winix representatives

CategoryAir Purifiers
HEPA FilterYes
FeaturesAdjustable Speed Settings, Automatic Air Quality Monitor, Filter Life Indicator, Ionic Filter, Ozone Filter and Timer
Maximum Noise Level61.8 db